We should talk

When Dare Went Wrong

 “Really?” Zinni asked. I could feel her disappointment because she has  a crush on Leo. I bet most of the girls in our school are going through a hard time, and why do I feel I’m one of them?   Why?

I wanted to go anywhere.  I wasn’t sure I want to hear the details but I had no choice but to stay because I don’t wanna give these girls a food to think anything about me because I wasn’t  in a mood after everything happened, and now there’s a gossip that Leo spotted with his girlfriend. I am having a hard time to process.

“Yes.” Minah said. “And according on what I’ve heard they saw him at the front of the bar last night.”

I just blinked at Minah. I was so surprised that I don’t even know I screamed the word WHAT! Oh no, I breathed as I met their scrutinizing eyes.

“Ahm….just shocked.” I said in nonchalantly. I am so please they didn’t pry me and go back their attention to Minah, and so Minah continue talking.

“Uhm… I asked carefully, “Did anyone see who that girl was?” I hoped they hadn’t noticed my out of a sudden curiosity.

“They hadn’t. They didn’t get a chance because it was dark and the girl was facing back at them.”

It was such a relieved for me, for some unknown reason. Though I heard their conversations about their reactions I wasn’t able to understand it because my mind was occupied by that girl. Why I have a feeling that it was me they were talking about.  There could be a possibility that it was me. I mean, I was with him in that bar but I don’t remember we go out in that bar, maybe it wasn’t really me. Maybe.

“Ugh, I have to do something! I need to know everything before I’d literally go insane. I just let out a frustrated scream, but I didn’t say it aloud. OF COURSE, NON VOICE. I wouldn’t wanna get any attention again.

“I’m sorry girls, I forgot I have an important books to get in the library.” Of course that is not true. It is the first reason I thought. The truth is I’m going to find the person who I know could answer my questions. Yes, I’m going to see Leo.  

“Wait Hyunyoung, I’m going with you. I have something to get there too.” said Zinni.

“Oh no no no no, I’m actually gonna go first to my professor before going there. “ I lied again as I quickly gathered my things and waved.

I am not sure where this was going but I have to do it. I have to cleared things out.

 Is that all? My consciences asked. I have to thank him too, I answered.

Other than that? My conscience asked me again.  Fine! I wanted to see him….yes I wanted to see him again.  Are you happy now?! If I’d spoken it with sounds people would definitely think I’m crazy. 

 

It almost twenty minutes of searching had passed and yet no Leo’s shadow. The building was big and there’s a lot of turning point compared to our building so it’s quite hard to see a person especially when you don’t have any idea. I could actually go and asked but I didn’t dare.

“Are you lost?” it was a voice of a guy.

It surprises me when I jerked my head and saw a handsome guy smiling. He has a beautiful smile that could actually a girl fall for that. But I didn’t though.

“I smiled, “Not really”

“Let me help you.”

My brows draw. Is this guy flirting with me? If so….I don’t know.

“No. I’m totally fine, Thanks though,”

“Hey I don’t bite. Come on, I am a senior students. I know every details of this building.” He really insisted.

“But I do bite so I suggest you must keep yourself away from me.” I joked and he smiles, this time with a soft laugh.

“Then I should keep stay with you instead.”

He really is flirting me! I won’t lie. He makes me giggles a little bit. I smiled, when suddenly I felt a set of eyes looking at me.  Automatically, I jerked, and I found the man I was looking for, staring at us or I must say staring at me. I am not lying his eyes are on me, only me! I want to turn around to get mentally and physically ready but it was too late to do it.   

 

Oh yeah finally they met again! It was like ages ago for us, right? But it was just last night in this story. HAHAHA.  Do you think Leo gossip girlfriend is Hyunyoung? Or is it a real girlfriend?

Another character is in here, and this guy would be a totally hook up. Trust me. But I haven’t found a nice character to portrait him. Which k-op idol you think would suit to him? Please a handsome with a very nice smile.  HONGBIN WOULD BE SO GOOD IN THIS CHARACTER RIGHT? BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I WOULD CONSIDER IT.  <3