Girlfriend??

When Dare Went Wrong

I was just sitting on our favorite spot in our school, and casually flipping the pages of the book, taking a little break from my-never-ending thoughts about last night! When Zinni and Eunyoung flaunt in front of me and took their sits.

 

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." Zinni asked. I didn't answer right away, and just glance and give them a very weak smiled. "I told you she's a mess today." Eunyoung took a deep breath after, "And that's because of me." I shot Eunyoung a "hey, stop blaming yourself look", and she got it.

 

 "Ok. What's gotten to you last night? asked Zinni. I felt something inside of me that I should be honest and tell what's really happened, so I closed the book and heave before I speak. "Uhm," I started carefully, thinking were to start. "First and foremost I didn't get drunk because of Chunji." Eunyoung and Zinni looked at each other. "Are we clear there?" I asked and they just nod which my cue to move with my story. "I didn't get drunk purposely. I just drink in order to breath."

 

Girls in my front brows furrow, looking at me like "what are you talking about?" I focused my eyes to Eunyoung, "Remember the guy you saw looking at us that night?" I didn't wait for her reply. "I saw him coming to me. I was really not in the mood so I escaped and hide. I sat in an empty seat, I didn't see that the table I seated was already occupied, it just then I saw the guy sitting on the edge."

 

I seemed unable to go on as I continued trying remembering that night. If only I could go back that night I promise I wouldn't let myself be stupid again.

 

"Is he hot? What he looks like?" Eunyoung questions bring me in present.

 

I felt embarrassed for missing out. And before I could reply Zinni spoke, "I guess he is." throwing me a teasing smile which caused a heat on my both cheeks.

 

"Oh, look at your face it's not pale anymore." Zinni commented in excitement. I put my hands in my both cheeks, and try to compose myself.

 

"So what happened after?" Eunyoung asked eagerly.

 

"I just sat there," I answered and followed a question again from Eunyoung. "You didn't talk to him?"

 

"I did. I said to him to let me sit there for a while." "That's it? it was Zinni. "Did you ask his name? Did you ask if he has a girlfriend or get his number?

 

My brows draw, "Why would I do that?"

 

Zinni's hit her forehead and let out a frustrated sighed and Eunyoung was shaking her head. "You really are innocent. Did he let you?"

"He did not say anything so I guess it's a yes." I paused; think if I should tell the deal thing. I just thought I am here, I should go with it and besides I am excited what they will be reaction if they heard the most exciting or I might say embarrassing part. "But the guy I'm escaping found me," I don't know if I would laugh or get scared of Zinni and Eunyoung's reaction. Their little eyes get widened two times bigger than it is. "But don't worry, the hot guy saved me," It was finally then Zinni and Eunyoung take back their breaths.

 

"How?" Eunyoung and Zinni asked me in unison. I gulped, "He pretends I'm with him, but the guy didn't believe and said he will just leave us if we kiss."

 

"What?" Zinni said and Eunyoung said "Really? with their eyes bulging out on me. It was cute though.

 

"He kissed me." Both of them giggles and screams, students around shot us a look. I felt all my blood gushed up through my face with so much embarrassment.

 

"Is he a good kisser? Eunyoung didn't hide her excitement as well as Zinni.

"It's not what you think. He just pecked me on the corner of my lips." I admit I felt a little disappointment just like the two girls in front of me but it will be more disappointing if he had kissed me on my lips because I would love to do my first kiss with the guy I love. "So after that the guy leaved us, and I felt I'm going out of breath so I drink the two glasses of alcohol." I went on and shrug.

 

"But do you get any information about him? it was Eunyoung. "Believe me or not the guy who saved me is-----"

 

Before I could even process what I was saying, from out of nowhere Minah arrived, running out of breath.

 

"Guys you wouldn't believe what news I got." Minah said, running out of breathe as she sat beside me. All of us gazing at her.

 

"Leo, the human ice of our school has a girlfriend." My mouth was hung open and my eyes were wide with shock. There is one human ice nickname in our school, there is only one Leo named in our school and it is the same guy who I meet and kissed me last night! What did Minah just say took my energy away from me.

 

Oooow! Another shocking news waiting for you guys. Wanna know who's the luckiest girl? Well you'll know in the next chapter, and I just put Chunji of Teentop in here; I know you're thinking he's the other man! Well.....I don't really think so! Zinni of Glam and Girls Day Minah is here too so it means Hongbin and Ravi will be here also! I bet you wouldn't like to miss out these things so keep posted. XOXO

 

Read my new Fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/526250