What's wrong?

When Dare Went Wrong

 

“Oh hey Leo” said the cute guy, and added, “Look I found a beautiful young lady here.”  

WHAT? You’ve got to be kidding me? They knew each other! If I will base it on me I would say they are not just a simple colleague. It’s deeper that that.    

Leo started walking towards us, still his eyes looking at me; it gave me a quite scare but more that is a ty tense feeling. Oh God, he is more way handsome in lights. Yes, he really is.

Leo stopped as he arrived in front of us. Finally, turned his eyes away from me, and now darted his eyes with the guy beside me. “Mr. Park needs you in his office”

“Why?” asked the cute guy. I could feel his disappointment.

“I don’t know” Leo replied with his usual nonchalance.

The cute guy turns his eyes on me, and so did I. “But I have pretty girl here I need to save.”

“I’m going to handle her…” said Leo.               

Automatically my eyes averted at Leo. “I’m going to handle her” it was like last night.

“Will it be Ok with you?” asked the cute guy.

His question brought me back into my senses, and just nodded to that guy.

“Great. Don’t worry you’ll be fine with him.” The cute guy looked at me then backed to Leo, “Right Leo?”

Leo nodded as his eyes are on mine again. 

The guy had started walked away from us but after a few steps he looked back, “I haven’t asked your name princess. Do you mind?”

This guy always has smiles on his face which is really charming. “Cho Hyunyoung.” I replied smiling. I don't usually give my name to strangers but with that guy, I don’t mind at all. I mean, he was cute, and he seems so nice too. I feel comfortable with him.

“Until we meet again, Hyunyoung.” He bid a goodbye. “And don’t you dare bite him.” He said and winked. I gave a soft laugh, I couldn’t help it. He was really cute and nice! Then I just remembered Leo was here: His face dimmed.

I looked down from his daunting eye. I bite my lips, tugged it inside. I kinda felt embarrassed, I am not flirting. I am not a flirt. I suddenly want to explain myself and hoped he hadn’t got it in a bad way but it looked like it was. Sigh.

“Can we talk?” My eyes met his for a moment of silence. He nodded and walked. I just followed him apart so no one can notice I’m with him. I have to be careful in everything.

 We ended up in the back yard of the building. We stood there, apart, under the old tree, for some minutes, neither speaking. We stayed like that for a long time before I finally pulled back. I hoped he hadn’t noticed my nervous.

It was hard to find a word. I had to swallow hard in order to talk anything that sounded like my normal voice so when I was finally ready I took a deep breath.

“Hello, It’s good to see you again” my comment startled him, and he looked at me with bewildered in his eyes. 

Minute or so has passed and I still get no response. Wrong moved. I should ask him first if he remember me, right? I mean, basing on his blank expressions, well what I must expect he always had that expressions. I should go straight to the point.

I turned away and took a deep breath, wondering how to say it. I looked down and saw my hands were shaking, and I laughed to myself. It was strange; AI wasn’t normally this nervous. I had always been confident, even as a child but when in front of Leo I’m completely lucking, and when I finally ready, I started, “Do you still remember me?

He looked at me with amazement. I think his eyes answered my questions.

“Thank you so much for your help last night. I’ve probably gotten you into a trouble, and I’m really sorry for that. It was a mistake of mine. I shouldn’t involve any people. I wasn’t’ expecting things will turned out so far the way I expected.“ my lips quivering as I spoke softly.

Leo’s eyes were probing through mine. Ok I should get to the point. “Don’t worry I am not here to bother you anymore. I just want to clear--------“

“Are you Ok now?” Leo cut me off. I felt the sudden urge to gaze into his eyes, though it embarrassed me to do so.

“I just had a little headache.” I answered demurely.  “Can you tell me what happened after I drunk the alcohol?” I asked.

It surprises me when he stepped closer to me, so we were just now foot away from each other. You have no idea how I am nervous right now. How my heart wanted to get out from my chest. I wanted to step back but what could I do. I’m frozen. I could do nothing but to down my face but Leo tugged my chin up like it was going to kiss me?!

 

I couldn’t do anything but to close my eyes, waiting what will happen……..

“You don’t remember this?”  Asked Leo.

I slowly opened my eyes. Our faces were few inches away from each other. He still was holding my chin gently.  WHAT DID HE MEANT BY THIS? AND WHY HE ASKING ME IF I REMEMBER A THING LIKE THIS? I Don’t remember he hold me on my chin when he did the dare kiss.

 

TUDUUUUH. I got an early updates horaaaay! So there is another kiss had happened that night??

The complete details after Hyunyoung faint will be answered in next chapter. I promise. So it won’t confuse you guys.

Thank you so much for responding in my previous questions! Hongbin is in here now!

Please do keep loving this story, you guys are my inspiration in this story! I’m looking forward reading your comments.*puppy eyes*