Save Me

When Dare Went Wrong

 

“Hey Hyunyoung wake up.” I open my eyes and saw Eunyoung standing above me. I sit up and rub a hand over my face. “Oh good you’re awake.”

 

“Yeah, I am now. Thanks to your crazy .”

 

Eunyoung look at me with a devilish smile on her lips. Ok I knew it already. “No no no… whatever you’re thinking right now my answer is No” I said and rolled my body; opposite on her direction and pull the blanket over my head.

 

“Come on Hyunyoung, get out on your bed and come with me please” Eunyoung pleaded.

 

“I said no. I need to sleep” Eunyoung drag my blanket and I pull it and she drag it again. “Stop it Eunyoung” I hissed and sit up. “Do you know what time is, now?” 

 

“Eleven thirty” She reply attentively.

 

“So what people do when time like this?”

 

“Sleep” 

 

“Exactly” I said and lay on my bed. 

 

“But Hyunyoung…please…” She pleads once more. “Promise we won’t take too long. I just need to meet somebody and after that we can go home.”

 

I couldn’t resist her cuteness and besides, I know she will not stop until she can get what she wants. “OK ok fine. You promised we’re not staying late”

 

She looks at me with a smile forming on her lips. “Oh yes yes” she said excitedly.

 

I got up on the bed and go to bathroom to clean up and when I come out I saw Eunyoung throwing my clothes around. “What the hell?”

 

“I’m helping you to find clothes to wear but I found nothing” she said and I frown.

 

 “These clothes around are my clothes”

 

“Ah” she said, ignoring me and went to her closet and now throwing her clothes. I pace and sit on my bed exhaustedly and watch Eunyoung as she continues messing up our room.  “Oh this”

Eunyoung  drag me up and place the blue dress on me. “This is you’re going to wear”

 

“No I’m not going to wear this. I’m gonna wear what I want to wear so please.”

 

“Ok fine. I wouldn’t insist it to you if you don’t like to wear this but just choose a dress on my closet that you think you’re comfortable with”

 

A sight of my resignation left my throat. I glared at her and rolled my eyes but she just gives me a cute smile in return that I couldn’t resist coz she really are.

 

At the Bar~~~~

 

I know that Eunyoung is not here to meet someone I know she brought me here coz she wanted me to be happy, to unwind, to meet new people, to forget.

 

“Hey Chae are you listening?” I didn’t notice I’m crying. Fortunately, the place is dark so she didn’t see I’m crying. I divert my face and simply wiped the tears left on my cheeks.

 

“Yes, ahhhm where are we?”  

 

“I said the guy over there seems like you. I saw him glancing at you a couple of times.”

 

“So where’s the guy you going to meet here?” I intentionally divert the topic. I don’t wanna meet people

 

“Ok fine. He said he’s here. I’ll go check him.”

 

After a minute, the waiter came to me and gave me a drink. My brows cease, “Sorry? I didn’t order anything”

 

“Yes Ma’am but the guy over there order this and said give it to you”

 

I look at guy, he up his drinking glass with smile on his lips which I find it suspicious, “Give it back to him and tell I don’t drink” but before the waiter walk, he’d stood up and walk towards me.

 

So before he could reach me I scoot, trying to hide. I spotted an empty seat and sit there hoping he would not go if he saw I was with somebody, but my eyes got widened as I saw…. Leo sitting on beside.  The Human Ice of our school.

 

 

 

 

So how’s the first chapter??? I want to know your reactions. It really means a lot to me. :D