Chapter 6:

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YOUR POV]

I glared at Kris who's sitting on the opposite seat of mine.  Guess what? His parents invited us to eat breakfast together before we go to school. 

'ert' he mouthed and took a bite of his sandwich.  'I'm not!' I mouthed him back and then he rolled his eyes. "so since the both of you are here, I think it's better that the two of you walk to school together" I heard Mrs Wu said.

"h-huh?" I was surprised. Even Kris had his jaw dropped. "I can't walk with her to school" Kris argued, pointing his finger at me. "pfft. I can't walk with him too" I added, glaring at kris. "why not? The two of you are neighbors" My mom said to us, looking so calm as she have a sip of her coffee. "but ... Everyone will misunderstood us" I replied my mom.

She made a face and then shook her head. "they won't. trust me" she replied me. "yes yes. Plus, the two of you made a great couple"I heard Mrs Wu added and that made Kris cough on his coffee. "oh puhlease I'd date Tao if I have to" Kris said as he rolled his eyes at me. "like I care?" I asked and then gulp down my coffee and then stood up.

"I'm going now. I don't want to be late" I said and then smiled at my mom. "Kris, go with her" Mrs Wu said. "but-" "no buts Kris. Go go go" Mrs wu said and start pushing Kris to me. "ouch ouch okay okay" I heard Kris cried. I saw him glare at me and then he hanged his school bag to his shoulder. "take care childrens" I heard the both Mrs Wu and my mom said before me and Kris walked out of the house.

"pfft I'm going to kill you if anyone start to make rumours about us" I said and then walked down the street. "you won't dare" I heard he replied me from behind. I turned around, facing him and raised my eyebrow. "what makes you think i won't dare?" I asked. "obviously, you like me" he replied and then walked pass me. , what the?!

"I don't like you, you bastard!" I said and then ran to hit his back. "ahh! Cut it out!" Kris screamed in pain. "you're so annoying I hate you so much" He said, glaring. "so do I" I said and then walked ahead, leaving him behind. Arrived in my bio class which was the period before school breaktime, I greeted everyone, as usual and then I saw Xiumin sitting on his usual spot. "Xiumin!" I called him.

He saw me and then waved his hand at me. "Come here, quick" he called and then I ran to him and then looked at him. Then he shoved me a bar of chocolate. "here" he said, flashing me a smile. "for me?" I asked, pointing my finger at me and then he nodded cutely. I smiled and then pinched his cheek lightly. "Thank you Xiuminie" I thanked him and then I gladly took it from him.

His cheek redden as he blushed. "You welcome" he replied. Just then I saw Kris walked inside the class and then my smile faded. He walked to his seat which was far at the back while mine is totally far at the front. Muahahahahaha. Atleast I won't be seeing him since he's at the back. "hey what's wrong?" Xiumin asked, looking at you worriedly.

I immidiately looked away from Kris and smiled at Xiumin. "it's nothing" I said. "sure?" he asked. I smiled and pinched his cheeks again. "Yes I'm sure, don't worry" I said to him. "ayyy you're lying. Come on, tell me" he begged with his cute sparkly eyes. Ugh I really can't stand any of my friends begging me with those eyes or their aegyos. "okay okay" I said in defeat.

"here" I added, gesturing to come closer as I began to whisper to him. "Me and Kris are neighbors now" I whispered. "what?!" he freaked out and then all of my classmates were looking at us and giving us weird looks. When I say all of them were looking at us, I really mean it. Even Kris was looking at us too.

I gave them a smile and then they smiled back at me and continue on what they were up to. "shhh" I said to Xiumin. He shut his mouth with his hand. Then his head came closer to mine. "really?" he whispers. I nodded my head repeatedly and then saw him jawdropped. "so who already know about this?" he asked. "basically, only you, me, Kris and a friend of mine" I replied him. He rises his eyebrow.

"who's that friend of yours?" he asked. "his name is chanyeol" I answered. Xiumin's eyes opened wide. "chanyeol? You mean chanyeol the one with those cute face but deep voice?" Xiumin asked. "you know him?" I asked. "dude we're very close! How did you meet him?" Xiumin asked in an excited tone. "you two were friends? Omg I met him on the rooftop last time" I replied with an excited tone. "oh my, maybe we should hang out together!" Xiumin said and then I smiled as a reply.

"okay everyone, goodmorning" Mrs lee came in and stood infront of her desk. I stood up next to Xiumin which was on my seat, ofcourse. "goodmorning Mrs lee" we all chorused and then we sat down on our seat. "okay class, open to page 123" Mrs lee started.

 

 

 

Break Time

"waaaah!" I looked at the long cue for food in the canteen. "I know. Unbelievable!" Xiumin said as he pouted. "I don't think I'm going to cue this long" I said and then Xiumin nodded. "shall we go and find chanyeol?" Xiumin asked. Chanyeol? I snapped my finger with a smile. "great Idea Xiuminie! To the rooftop!" I almost shouted and then some of the students in the canteen looked at me and smiled or laughed at me. Well I don't really care.

Muahahahaha.

Xiumin laughed too and that made me smile. "to the rooftop!".

 

 

RoofTop

"hallo chanyeol!" I greeted and then chanyeol turned his view from the sky and his eyes landed at me and Xiumin. "Yeollie!" Xiumin called. "hey you two!" chanyeol said with a smile and walk towards us. He then looked at me and then frowned. "you forgot the 'oppa' part again, saengie" chanyeol said. I smiled and then gave him a peace sign. "Sorry sorry, chanyeol oppa" I said.

Xiumin just looked at us and then shook his head. "why won't you call me oppa?" Xiumin asked, pouting.  I gave him a smirk and then smiled. "You want me to call you oppa?" I asked with a smile. He nodded in excitement as a reply and then I nodded. "I'll call you Xiumin oppa from now on" I said and then he smiled so wide and hugged me.

"gomawo" he said softly, like a whisper. "so what brings the two of you here? Have you guys eaten?" chanyeol asked, looking at the both me and Xiumin. We broke the hug and looked at Chanyeol. "nope we haven't..." Xiumin answered sadly. "but we're here to see you, yeollie" Xiumin cheered up.

"awww.. Here, I bought a snack with me" chanyeol said and then took out a small container. "no!!!! It's yours" Xiumin said. "why not? What's mine are yours too" Chanyeol beamed a smile.

Awww thats so sweet~

"you can have mine too. I think my mom prepared me 4 slices of sandwich inside" chanyeol said to me and then he opened the lid, revealing a very delicious and tempting looking sandwich. "Uwaaaaaa....." it really makes my mouth watery. Lololol

"that looks delicious!" Xiumin said and then his stomach growls. We laughed together and then chanyeol handed us the sandwiches. "let's eat together" he said. Xiumin and I each took one slice of the sandwich. Then chanyeol smiled and took one too. "try it" chanyeol said, gesturing us to eat. I smiled at him and took a bite.

OMG THAT FEELS SO OMG SO AAAAAGRHH YUMMY!!!

"mmmm... omg I feel like I'm in heaven" Xiumin moaned and ate the sandwich again. "it's super delicious! Your mom made this?" I asked, looking at chanyeol. "yeah, you like it?" he asked, smiling. "I love it!" I said and took another bite

 "uwaaa daebak! And I'm full already" Xiumin said and then I realise that he finished his sandwich already. "that was fast" I said and then took another bite. "Xiumin likes to eat. Eating is his favorite thing to do" Chanyeol said and then Xiumin nodded, agreeing to chanyeol. "wow that's cool. How come I don't know bout that Xiuminie?" I asked, smirking at Xiumin.

"you haven't visit my house yet. There you see that I love to eat a lot" he said and giggled. Me and chanyeol laughed too and then I took another bite of the sandwich. "I will, next time" I said.  "oh wait, how bout if we hangout together? Watching movies or eat out together?" chanyeol suggested with an excitement in his voice.

"we were thinking about hangingout together too" Xiumin said and then we laughed. "how bout we hang out later after school?" Xiumin suggested. "sounds great! Where will we go?" I asked, looking at both chanyeol and Xiumin. "let's watch 'the conjuring' " Chanyeol said. "it's that ghost story?" I asked. Xiumin clapped his hand and then get hyper up. "omg I really want to watch the movie" Xiumin said.

So the fact that they want to watch it so bad, I decided to act all happy. I don't want to spoil the fun even though I'm scared of ghost movies.

"good! I'll book the ticket for us. And don't worry, my treat" chanyeol said and then Xiumin cheered. "yeay! I can't wait" Xiumin said and he's jumping up and down already, getting excited. I laughed at his cuteness and then I patted his shoulder and then he stopped to see me. "yes?" he asked. "calm down Xiuminie" I said and by that, Xiumin just smile and nodded.

"so how's you and Kris?" Chanyeol asked, looking at me. Hah! Kris?  "He's a bastard" I replied and nodded. I saw Xiumin and chanyeol raised their eyebrow and then they look at each other. "oh and not forget to mention that he's a ert and gay too" I added.

"WHAT?!" both of them shouted. "ssshhh!" I put both of my fingers on their lips, shutting them down.

Omg their lips are soft O.O

"don't let anyone know. This is a secret between us" I whispered. They nodded and then I released my finger from their lips. "but how do you know he's ... gay?" Xiumin asked. "and a ert?" chanyeol added. They're looking at me and they're waiting for my answer.

"yesterday.... his parents invited us to eat dinner together" I started and then I explain everything. "Omg seriously?!" Xiumin asked. "but he doesn't look like one" chanyeol said as he looked at me and then at Xiumin. "i know. It's hard to believe" I spoke and then thought to myself.

So if he's gay, then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter