chapter 5 part 2:

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I walked down the street in anger and then made my way to the ice-cream store. I bought a chocolate chip ice-cream and then ate it silently on a bench outside the store.

 

"I hate you Kris. I really do" I said in a low voice. Little did you know that someone had heard it.

 

"Hey! It's you" I heard a voice said. I turned to look around and a familiar guy. "C-chanyeol?"

 

He flashed a smile and then sit next to me on the bench. "You forgot the 'oppa' part" he chuckled. I laughed too but nodded. "Sorry, Chanyeol oppa" i corrected. "Why are you out here alone?" he asked, looking at my ice cream.

 

"You want?" i asked, pushing the ice-cream to him but then he took out his wallet. "It's okay. It's yours. I'll buy one. Do you want one too?" he asked and stood up from the bench. I was about to answer a 'no thanks' but he cutted my words.

 

"You can't say no or you'll have to kiss my cheeks" he said, pointing his index finger to his cheeks. Well... To be honest, I would love to but that would be embarassing and we just met each other. I pouted and hit his arm lightly.

 

"Oh come on, just one more ice-cream" he said. I looked at his eyes, trying to send a message from my eyes.

 

But I'm full..

 

"Pretty please?" he replied with puppy eyes which he actually means he gets my message. "Umm.. n-" "Please please please" he begged and this time, he did aeygo.

 

KYAAAAA!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!

 

"Okay okay.Just one" i said in a defeated tone. I heard him laughed and then smiled. "be right back" he said,stood up from the bench and walked inside the ice-cream store. I looked at my ice-cream and its going to melt. So I immidiately the melting part and finished it before chanyeol walked out with 2 ice-cream on his hand.

 

Ughh.. brain freeze..

 

"Wow youre fast" he said, realizing that i've finished my choco ice-cream. "it was melting" i said and then he handed me the ice-cream. I took the ice-cream and thanked him. Chanyeol sat down on the bench again and start his ice-cream.

 

"I got another bad news" i replied and then my ice-cream. Lucklily, Chanyeol had bought me a choco ice-cream too cause I don't eat vanilla or strawberry icecreams. "2 bad news in 2 days?" he asked." actually, its 2 bad news in a day" i corrected him. He jaw dropped and then looked at me.

 

"what happen?" he asked. "I have a new neighbor" I said and looked down on the floor."Is it bad,having a new neighbor?" I heard him asked, followed by sound of ."The 'Kris' part makes it bad.He's my neighbor and guess what?" I paused and looked at him."my mother and his mother are close friends" I continued and then let out a sigh. "wow..................thats....."

"it's horrible. And he just bullied in my house" I said. "he bullied? what?" he asked as he looked at me."he make his friend do something like a ert thingy in my house and i freaked out" I replied. "he have a friend?" chanyeol asked in a surprised tone.

 

Oh wait...Kris have a friend? woah I just noticed that.

 

"yeah. A friend name Tao" I said and looked at my icecream. It's melting again. I ate my icecreams quickly before it melts more.

 

"weird. I don't think that friend of him is a korean" chanyeol said as he his icecream." i guess that friend of him is a chinese since Kris is a chinese too, right?" he added. "yeah, i guess" I replied and finished my icecream. "hey,slow down on that. You'll get brain freeze" chanyeol said softly. I laughed and then nooded.

 

"anyways, can we exchange numbers?" he asked. I gave him a smile. "sure"

"great,thanks" he said as we get each other's number."no problem chanyeol oppa" I said. He flashed me a smile and then he finished his ice-cream. "Wanna hangout next time?" he asked, looking at me.

 

"Yeah sure. just leave me a text" I replied him with a smile. He nodded and then stood up. "I would love to stay longer.... but i actually got something to do" he said his smile faded. "But we'll hangput next time. I promise" he added and gave a small smile.

 

"Thats okay. Really. Dont worry about it" I said. He chuckled and then nodded. "Then i guess i'll see you next time" He said.

 

"Yeah, next time" i smiled. "Annyeong saengie" he wave his hand as he walk slowly leaving me. "Annyeong chanyeol oppa!!" i shouted so he can hear me as i wave my hand at him. I smiled looking at his back figure.

 

Chanyeol left with a smile plastered on his face. I guess I'll be seeing you next time, Chanyeol oppa.

 

"Pfft. Oppa my " I head a deep male voice said from far. "What?" i turned to look at nothing or no one around me. "weird" you mumbled. I'm sure I heard someone said that. Maybe it's just my imagination.

 

 

 

 

MAYBE.

 

 

 

 

I walked home and saw an unfamiliar car, parked infront of Kris's house. "Maybe it's Tao's car" I said to my self and then walked inside my house.

 

hmmm strange. It's too quiet here. I guess my mom is not home yet. I walked to my room and then spotted a boy sitting in my bed.

 

"Hey baby" he said, looking at me, giving me a smirk then went to looked back at the thing in his hands. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, KRIS?!" I shouted as i put my hands on my hips. He smirked at me again and put the book on my bed. "My parents and your mom asked me to take you to my house" he said and stood up from the bed.

 

"so?" i asked, still mad at the fact that he's in my room WITHOUT my permission.

 

"We'e having dinner" he replied and walked to me. "And dont be such a jerk. Looks like we exchanged personalities hmm?" he smirked and walked passed me, out of my room.

 

Kris..... You are so gonna-

 

"oh by the way" he called. I turned myself to look at him. "That diary . A.LOT" he said with his expressionless face and went to sit on the sofa in the livingroom.

 

OMG DID I JUST HEARD THAT CLEARLY???!!!! MY DIARY???!!!!

 

"YAH!!" I shouted to him, and i think i would turn into 'The hulk' in a few seconds now.

 

"Better make it hurry, or I'll have to drag you out of your house" he asid as he took out his phone from his pocket. "I.HATE.YOU.KRIS.WU.FAN" I said with gritted teeth.

 

"I hate you more and the most" he replied me witht those cold tone of his. I let out a sigh of anger, as if I could brethe out fire and then got inside my room and slammed the door shut.

 

YOU KRIS I HATE YOU SO MUCH I RATHER DATE A CHING CHONG OR GHOST OR ANYTHING!!!

 

" yah! let me go!" I shouted and hit kris's arms.He pulled my wrist tighter and he won't even budge."Yah it hurts! " I said as i tried to push his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter