Chapter 2:

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKTIME!!!!!

 

Kris.. Why must it be him of all people in my class? Why do I have to be paired up with him? WHY HIM?!

I stood up from my seat and was ready to walk out of the class to grab something to eat but stopped when suddenly Mr. Brown called me and Kris to come to him. I walked immidiately to Mr. Brown while Kris walk slowly towards us. He took almost 2 minutes to just walk from his seat to Mr. Brown's desk.

I heard Mr. Brown let out a sigh before Kris arrived to us.

"You guys should be proud that I had choose the two of you to participate for our class" Mr. Brown began as he gave us a smile.

'Not really', i thought.

"And so, I want you guys to come and meet me here every afternoon at 2 pm so we can do some revision on some topics" He added.

"Does today counted?" i asked and tried to smile, eventhough I'm not so happy to hear about this.

"Yes. Meet me here later, 2 pm" Mr. Brown replied.

Now that i realize that Kris had remained silent the whole time. Oh, and not forget to mention that he's actually looking away from Mr. Brown the whole time. Isn't that rude?

"Kris are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Mr. Brown asked with a frown.

Kris ignored Mr. Brown and remained expressionless.

'Rude!! Mr. Brown is talking to you and you're looking away! You're so stupid' I cursed Kris in my mind.

I turned my gaze from Kris and looked at Mr. Brown. He sighed and then put on a fake smile. "As long as you can answer the quuestion for the competition then that's fine for me" Mr. Brown said and then he looked at me and smiled.

"You can go now and have your break" He said to me. I smiled and nodded to him.

"See you later, Mr. Brown. And have a good break" I said as i bowed my head and left the class, leaving the two behind.

I was about to grab something to eat but suddenly, I lost my appetite. And so, the rooftop seems to be the first thing that came up to my mind that time. so i walked to the rooftop to get a fresh air.

 

i breathe in the air and then breathe it back out. I looked up at the sky above me. It's so bright today and peaceful. But, I don't know why I dont feel so calm or happy like I used to be today. This is bad.. I suddenly feel like I'm in danger. The thought of getting paired with the'Dragon Kris' keeps on bothering me. What if the rumours about him is real? What if he make eye contact with me and then I'll die? What if i die so soon?? I need to make sure that i dont make any single eye contact with him since I have a habit to make eye contacts with people.  I dont want to die yet.. MAMA!! HELP ME!!

"Hello" I heard a deep voice greeted behind me. I turned around and saw a tall handsome looking boy who's smiling at me right now. "Hello" I replied him back with a smile as i waved my hand at him.

"I thought no one would realize the existence of this rootop" he said as he went to sit on the bench which is next to me. "What do you mean?" i asked, my eyes never leave his.

"I've been the only student who goes here during breaktimes" He replied with a smile. Then he looked at me and patted a space on the bench. "Come, sit with me" He said. Ismiled and gladly went to sit next to him. "My name is Chanyeol by the way" he said as he handed me his hand and I gladly shook it.

"I'm -"

"____. I know. You're quite famous in our school too" He cutted my wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter