Chapter 3:

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last period just ended and I am 30 minutes early before I go for my math revision with Mr. Brown. So I went to the rooftop to distract me some time.

when i arrived on the rooftop, my eyes shot wide when I saw a familiar guy was there, laying himself on the bench which me and chanyeol had seated earlier during breaktime. His arm was placed ontop of his eyes to cover it from the bright light of the sun. It was Kris.

'Maybe he's taking his nap' i thought. Didnt want to bother him, I have a feeling that I should leave. But half of my body wants me to stay since its still 25 more minutes before going to my math class for my revision.

so i stayed and then made my way towards Kris. well dont get me wrong. I'm just curious about him. im curious why people are scared of him. i was staring at him for a good 1 minute and then Kris immidiately sit up straight and looked at me. surprised, my eyes widen.

"WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING?" Kris asked with gritted teeth.

"u-um..." I was thinking for an answer but then I heard him sigh.

"go away" he said with his expressionless face.

"but i dont have anywhere to go" i replied him.

he looked at me with those laser eyes of him and i immidiately looked down on the floor.

"leave" he said and then he let himself lay back on the bench, placed his arm ontop of his eyes and continue to take his nap.

well... what should i do? where should i go?

this school is empty cause students had gone home already. i think we're the only two student left. and luckily the teachers are still here. but they're in the staff room so still, the school is quiet now. and im scared if im alone. so i better stay here right?

 

 

 

"WHY.ARE.YOU.STILL.HERE?!" Kris asked, glaring at me.

"I have no where to go" i replied him whhile looking down at my shoes, avoiding his eyes.

"And you want to be here? with me? up here? just the two of us?" he asked. i heard him let out a sigh.

"Arent you afraid of me?" he asked me again. Afraid of him?

i shook my head as a reply. "Why would I?" i asked, trying to sound brave.

"Im a total opposite of you. Dont you get it?" he asked. I have a feeling that he's staring at me with his laser eyes again. "I... dont, actually" i replied him nervously.

"then let me explain to you" he said as he stood up from the bench and stood infront of me. we were so close that our feet is just inches away. Still, my eyes avoid his.

"I am cold, im not friendly, i dont smile, i dont greet people and most of all ..." he move his face closer to my ears.

"I dont need a friend. ever" he whispered. i shivered due to his cold and deep voice.

"and the fact that you're my opposite which means you're kind or sweet or whatever, im sure you know im a bad person. i can do anything to you if i want" he added.

I didnt answer nor move from my spot. I was there, standing stiff like a statue. then i felt a hand grabbed my chin and made me fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter