chapter 5 part 1

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HUH WHAT?!" i looked at Kris, with my eyes wide. i think my eyes are going to fall from its sockets. I looked at Suho and knew that he's as surprised as me cause i can see his jaw dropped. "I-i didnt know you're ready" Suho said so softly as he blinked his eyes a few times at me.

Well, actuallySuho had a crush towards me too and he even confessed to me but I rejected his confession cause i think i wasnt ready that time and told him that we can still be close friends.

"B-but .. no we're not" I said and then glared at Kris. I immidiately tried to push Kris's arm away from my neck but then he wont budge. "You should leave. We're kind of busy" Kris said to Suho. "No we're not!" i immidiately said, still trying to break away from Kris's arm.

"Shhh.. baby, leta continue this conversation inside alright?" Kris said in a seductive voice as he pinched my cheek.

OMG KRIS WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!

"I-i'll leave" Suho said in a trembling tone and then he bowed his head. I could see his eyes are watery. NOOOOO!!! I MADE HIM CRY!!!

"Sorry to disturb your time" Suho added and then ran away. Finally Kris let me go with a satisfied face. i tried to catch up on suho but kris had his strong hands on my wrist. "let go!" i glare at him but he rolled his eyes.

"Suho!! please, it's a misunderstanding!" i shouted, hoping that Suho can hear it but Suho kept on running.

I looked at kris angrily and i hit him on his arm. "What'd you do that for?!" i shouted to his face. "So your Suho wont disturb you again" kris replied and he's back to his normal self, being cold and all.

"but you dont have to... to.. to say that we're a couple!" i said, glaring. "I didnt mean what I say" he replied me and then he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're so mean!" i shouted and then pushed his hand which was still on my wrist. he let my wrist go and then i ran inside my house. I slammed the door and got inside my room. i went to sit on my bed.

"Now suho will hate me.." i whisper to myself. "And its because of YOU!!! I HATE YOU KRIS!!!!" i shouted.

tears began to fall unexpectedly. i sniffed and then wiped the tears away. "stop crying, ___> you'll look weak. stop stop" i said to myself and then tried to put on a fake smile.

i let out a sigh and then took out my phone. I'll call suho, say sorry and explain everything to him. I searched for his phone number in my contact list and then tried to call him.

RING RING.... RING RING.... RING RING...

"sorry, the number you dialed is busy now. please try again later"

i ended the call tried to call him again for another few ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter