Chapter 7:

When the opposites attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YOUR POV]

We came inside a restaurant and got our seat. Kris had ordered us something in which he had whispered to the waiter and then the waiter left with the order. "what did you order?" I asked, looking at him. "you'll see" he replied to me as he took out his phone from his pocket.

We waited for a few minutes and thenI saw the same waiter came to our table and placed 2 same dish which I assumed to be our dinner. The waiter placed a spoon and a fork, each for us next to our plate. "have a good meal" the waiter said before he left.

I looked at the dish which was placed infront of me. "umm... What is this?" I asked Kris, still observing the food infront of me. "it's linguinie" Kris replied as he took a fork and a spoon which the waiter had placed next to our plates. "what is that?" I asked again and I took a fork and a spoon too. "try it" he said as he began to eat the food.

Well honestly, I have never eaten this food yet. But it looks delicious. So why not give it a try? I took a bite of the food and then taste it.

"how is it?" I heard Kris asked, looking at me. I smiled and then took another bite. "it's great!" I replied and continue to eat. It was delicious! It taste better than I thought actually. Kekekeke

 

 

Done! I finished eating! I put my spoon and fork carefully on the plate and then looked at Kris. He looked at me too and then he chuckled. 

OMG HE CHUCKLED!!

"what?" I asked in confusion. He took a napkin which was placed on the table and then wiped something off my lips. "there's a bit of sauce there" he said and then put the napkin back on the table. I blushed a little which means that he had just stared at my lips.

"let's go" Kris stood up with me and then we went to the cashier. He payed for us and then he drove us somewhere. "where are we?" I asked, looking out through the car window. It was dark and it seems quiet. "Can you feel it?" I heard Kris asked. Feel it?? What is 'it'?

"what do you mean?" I asked, looking at him. "it's peaceful here" He replied and then let out a breath before he looked at me. "right?" he asked. A smile flashed on his lips. 

OH MY GOD!

"r-right! I-it is peaceful here" I replied him nervously and then looked away.

Calm down. Don't be nervous. Omg why am I nervous?

I heard Kris unbuckled his seatbelt and then he went out of the car. Curious, I followed him.  He sat on the car and then mentioned me to sit too. And I did. I looked at kris and saw him looking up at the sky, looking at the stars.

"beautiful isn't it?" I heard he asked. "the star?" I looked up at the sky. Yes, it is beautiful. The scene was amazing. "yes. The star. I like stars" Kris replied.

He love stars..... Weird. He's a cold person but he likes stars.

"you don't like stars?" I heard Kris asked. I turned to look at him and then look at the stars. I have to admit I do like stars. I mean, who doesn't? "ofcourse I do. Star is the beautifulest thing that god had created for me" I said, smiling to the star. I heard Kris scoffed next to me. "really?" he asked.

I nodded and then looked at him. "why?" I asked him back. "if the star is the beautifulest thing that god had created for you, I'm sure that I'm the handsomest person that god had created for you" He said to me with a smirk.

HELL NO!

Omg maybe yes.

"in your dreams" I said to him and stood up from his car and went to get in the car. I saw him smiled and then he stood up and got inside the car too. "you won't admit that I'm handsome?" he asked. "no thanks kiddo. You're not THAT handsome" i said and then looked at his expression. He smirked.

"really?" he asked. "hell yes" I replied him. "tell me who's THAT more handsome than me" he smirked.

what?!

"what?" I asked. "you heard me" he said and smiled evilly.

This bastard...

"I'm not answering that" I took out my earpiece and plug it inside my ears. "YAH!! You have to listen to me!!" Kris shouted. "lalalalala" I sang trying to ignore him. "yah!! You'll regret that!!" I heard he shouted. "I don't care lalalalalala-"

Suddenly Kris unplug the earpiece from my ears with a frown on his face. "tell me or you'll be my slave for 2 weeks" He said. I jaw dropped. "THAT'S UNFAIR!!" I shouted.

"make that 3 weeks" He smirked.

"What the?!" 

"4 weeks?" He smiled.

"fine I'll tell you!" I shouted in defeat. He smiled in victory and then waited for my answer. "tell me" he said.

Hmmm... Well honestly, no one is more handsome than this bastard. Duh?

  "S-Suho! He's more handsome than you" I lied. "that Suho of yours? Really?" He asked with a smile. "you're lying aren't you?" he added as he move his head closer to mine. "g-go away you bastard" I push his head away and then make a disgust face lololol

"pffft. What ever" I heard he mumble and then he buckled his seatbelt and started the engine of the car.

Suho. Yes he is handsome but not as super handsome like Kris. I mean, there's something about Kris that makes him look... Wow than anyone else.

Oh wait. SUHO! Did he reply my message?? I immidiately went to find my phone in my pocket and went to check for messages or phone calls maybe. I found a text from Suho and I clicked it.

 

From: Suho ^^

So you're serious? I mean, I'm sure a lot of girls are going crazy over him. You're really not with him? I'm so happy for you! Don't go crazy over him. He looked evil and he looks dangerous

 

I smiled at the text and that made Kris curious. "what are you reading?" I heard Kris asked as he drove us. "none of your business, bastard" I said and then went to reply the text.

 

To: Suho ^^ Yes I'm serious. We just happened to be neighbors and we are extremely not close. And yes he's evil to me. That bastard is really evil

 

I clicked send and smiled. "pfft you look crazy" I heard Kris said beside me. "shut up Kris" I glare at him and then he smiled. He then drove the car. "going anywhere tomorrow?" He asked. "no.why?" I asked, looking out through the window, waiting for him to say something but he didn't say anything. I turned to look at him and saw him looking straight on the road.

Kris.Is.Very.Weird

I looked back out through the window and saw stars on the sky. Somehow, after few minutes passed, I had drifted to sleep.  And when I woke up the next morning, I was already on my bed. I sat up on my bed and look around my room for no reason and found a note on my bedpost. I took the note and read it.

 

You're heavier than I thought you are. -Your Bastard

 

Pfft that bastard lifted me to my room lastnight and saying that I'm heavy? Serve him right! I never asked him to lift me here duh? I stood up from my bed and put the note back on my bedpost and looked at the time on my phone. It reads 5:05 am.

Wow I can't believe that I woked up early. Did I sleep that well last night?? I think I should just take a hot shower and get ready for school.

 

 

 

"sleep well?" Kris asked as he took a sip of his orange juice. "why do you care?" I asked and then looked at my mom who is just sitting next to my seat and staring at me and Kris. "umm mom?" I asked, noticing that she hadn't touch her breakfast yet. "the two of you looks so cute" she said and then pinched my cheeks.

"mom..." I groaned in an annoyed tone. She smiled and then she looked at Kris. "The two of you go to school together, alright?"  she said. I let out a sigh and then looked at Kris. I thought he would be sad and probably gonna be groaning too but he smiled to my mom as a reply.

"anyways, where's your parents?" Mom asked, now that she realized that the mr and mrs wu is not here. "yeah, they got back home late last night and I found them drunk. So they're not joining us" Kris answered and then took a napkin and then wiped his mouth. "I understand" my mom said and then looked at me.

"are you done with that?" she asked, pointing her finger at my half eaten sandwich. "umm yea?" I went to take the napkin which was placed on the table and wiped my mouth. "good, go to school. Hurry" she said and then I jaw dropped. "mom it's still early" I smiled and then she shook her head.

"well you can walk around the school with Kris. Right, honey?" mom looked at Kris.

Honey? Mom, for god sake he's not your honey.

"umm.. I don't walk around the school" Kris said as he gave a smile to my mom. YEAY GOOD BOY KRIS!

"but if you want me to walk around the school with her, I'm okay" He added and smirked at me. I looked at Kris at his sudden change in behavior.

"Kris you don't have to" I told him and then stood up from my seat. "mom, we're going now" I said and then forced a smile. "have a safe walk to school you two" She said to me and Kris. "yes mom we will" I said and then I hang my school bag on my shoulder and waited for Kris to walk out of the house first. The walk was quiet at first but then I made myself talk to him.

"Kris" I called his name as I looked up at him as we walk. "what?" he looked down at me. "you're weird" I said and then he smiled. "weird as in good or bad?" he asked. "I'm not sure. But you're really weird" I said and then looked back on the track. "Hey guess what?" Kris asked. "what?" I looked up at him. "Your breath stinks" I frowned and then hit him by his arm.

"I brushed my teeth this morning" i said and then smelled my own breath. It's not even close to smelly. That jerk.. "boo you.." he stick his tongue out at you. "yah!! You bastard" I hit him on his arm and then he laughed and ran. "You can't escape this, Kris!! I'm going to get you!" I shouted and then ran to him so I can hit him.

 

 

 

Breaktime

"are you sure you're not dating ... Kris?" Xiumin asked as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter