You, Chanyeol, And a new born baby ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

“Hi there” you smiled when you saw husband walk in.

He look really pale, but when he saw you, his face became calmer and he sighed in relief.

“Jonas is handsome” he said as he caress the new born baby.

“Of course he is” you chuckled. “He got that from you, silly Chanyeol” you giggled.

Jonas is the name of your new born son, after 9 month of having someone inside your tummy, today is finally the day you gave birth.

“I was so worried baby” Chanyeol lean in closer and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

“I am strong, did you forget that?” you laughed.

“Of course not” he smiled as the nurse poked Chanyeol on the back.

“There you go” she said as she handed Jonas into Chanyeol’s arm.

“Amazingly handsome” he smiled to the baby and the baby immediately starts crying.

“W-w-what did I do wrong?” Chanyeol widens his eye in shock and looks at you, dumbfounded.

“Here, here, baby Jonas” you took the baby into your arms and carefully caress Jonas and seconds later, Jonas was smiling calmly again.

“Wha-“ Chanyeol dazed.

“Excuse me miss, you said you will head straight home after giving birth?” The nurse asked and you nodded.

“Yes, I don’t feel any pain, and I’m ready to go as soon as the doctor says I’m ready” you smiled and the nurse nodded in reply.

“You sure about this?” Chanyeol asked. “You could stay here until you feel better” he continued.

“I will be okay. I got work to do. And you don’t have any work, so you’ll be taking care of Jonas” you explained and Chanyeol nodded, clearly fascinated at Jonas. Like Jonas was a new toy for him.

 

A moment later, the nurse came with the doctor saying you’re good to go. Chanyeol helped you pack your stuff and you both left the hospital and head to the car.

With the baby still in your arms, Chanyeol turned the engine on and drive straight to home.

“Is the baby hungry?” Chanyeol asked when are slowly passing Burger King.

“Yes, I think so” you nodded.

“Let’s get him some fries then” Chanyeol took a right turn and went into the drive thru of Burger King.

“Are you insane? Fries? You think baby can eat?” you look at him weirdly.

“Why? Is it too hard for him? I can smash the fries into mashed potato if you want” he said.

You shook your head and explain that you have baby food at home and told Chanyeol that he can order something for himself. 

The ride after stopping by Burger King was only five minutes and Chanyeol opened the main door and you walk in, carefully putting the baby into the new crib. “Here is your new home my baby Jonas” you smiled. “Enjoy, and please help me take care your silly appa” you sighed.

“What did you say?” Chanyeol walked in and hugs you from the back. “I’m nowhere near silly”

“Yeah sure” you smiled. “I am going to get a quick shower, take care of Jonas” you ordered and went straight into the shower.

As soon as you left the room, you hear Chanyeol making corny jokes and playing peek-a-boo with your baby. Only when you enter the bathroom that you realize how tired you are, and how late it is. The clock was indicating that it is 9 pm and you got work at 5 am.

“Mommy, are you done yet?” Chanyeol tried to imitate a baby voice as you walk out of the bathroom with a towel on your head. “I am going straight to bed, I got work tomorrow” you said as you yawned and went to your room, kissed Jonas’s forehead and kissed Chanyeol’s forehead. “Good night, I gave birth so I am going to sleep early” you giggled and went straight to bed.

You don’t know how the night passed, but it manage to pass with Chanyeol beside you and the baby not crying. You saw how tired Chanyeol was and you caress his hair which made him opened his eyes. “Good morning, wife” he grab your hand and kissed it. “It’s 4.50 am” he opened his eyes in shock and you were shocked by his statement. “IM LATE IM LATE” you screamed as you quickly strip off your sleeping clothes and put on your work clothes.

Apparently the screaming and panic that happened, made the baby cry. “Chanyeol please” you sighed and he ran to the baby. “Yes love” he said.

“I got to go, I am sorry but I’ll be back later” you smiled as you kissed Jonas’s forehead and Chanyeol’s.

“See you later eomma” Chanyeol said as he used Jonas’s little finger to wave at you.

You ran to the car, drive quickly to your work place and manage to arrive at 4.59 am. “Right on time” you said as you ran to the office. “Gave birth, and then this stuff” you sighed as you the pile of books in your table.

Only five minute has passed that you already hear a call from your husband. “Eh…..i think he pooped” you hear him say on the other line. “Change his diaper then” you commanded. “It’s…really…..smelly” he sighed and you hung up.

A few seconds later, you got a text message and there was picture attach to it, you opened it and almost threw the phone away when you saw that the picture is Jonas’s poop and Chanyeol holding the diaper up high. “Why did I marry this guy” you asked yourself again and again, and then started working on your books again. Hours has passed and you hear Chanyeol call again. “The baby won’t stop crying…..” he said. “I think I scared him” he continued and that was enough to make you walk into the car parked behind the office and drive straight back home.

“JONAAAAAAAAAAAS” you shouted when you opened your house’s door. “Shhhhh!” Chanyeol put his index finger on his lip. “He’s sleeping now” he put on his pouty lips but you ignored him and ran to Jonas and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. “I’m really good at being an appa” Chanyeol smiled, standing behind you. “Okay Chanyeol appa” you smiled and then carefully picked up Jonas. “no-no-don’t” Chanyeol interrupted, and then there, you see it. A drawing of a spaceship, on Jonas’s arm, you didn’t see it at first because you were busy focusing on Jonas’s peaceful face. “CHANYEOL” you narrow his eyes at him and he whimpers softly, asking for forgiveness. 

 


Hi guys, i am back with a new update of Chanyeol ♥

I also have forgotten to mention how sad i am when Luhan left, oh my heart.

It breaks my heart when Kris left and now Luhan has left too. ;~~;

♥ I can only wish them the best ♥

A lot of people have been leaving their group and i am terribly heart broken. 

Jessica, Luhan , Kris , Lee Joon , Nicole , and others . 

Anyway, with so much things going on in the Kpop world and some of them are really sad moment, i hope we as a Kpop Fandom grow stronger together. 

I hope everything goes well for everyone 

#QOTS ;

Why is Chanyeol so adorable ? ╚(•⌂•)╝

  

 

Let Chanyeol spread the happy virus to you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ