You , Xiumin , and a future child ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You woke up but you we'rent feeling so well. You've been feeling not well every morning for these past few days and you're having headaches also backaches. "Aish~ WHY WHY WHY" you whine. "What is it baby?" your husband woke up after hearing you whining. You stare at him. "I havent been feeling so well these days,Xiumin" you pouted. "You should go see the doctor then" said Xiumin. You look at him and went closer to him. "Hmm~ i will later.Baby, i want icecream" you demanded. "What? Icecream? You used to hate icecream,why icecream all of a sudden?" xiumin asked you, still a bit shock. "I WANT ICECREAM NOW" you shouted and glared at him. "Geez baby why so grumpy? Alright then,wait here okay?" Xiumin said and he finally gets up and get ready to buy you icecream. " i want a lot" you said. "Okay okay baby" Xiumin said and left the house to buy some icecream. You get up from bed and went to the computer. You sat on the chair and start browsing for some thing to buy online. Unknowingly you start looking at baby clothes and toys. After scrolling for a few minutes,you finally realized that you're looking at baby's thing. "Why am i looking at baby's thing?" you asked yourself and closed the tab. "ISH WHERES THAT XIUMIN , I WANT MY ICECREAM" you groaned and lay down on the sofa. You heard a knock on the door and xiumin came in. "Here's your icecream princess" xiumin said and took the icecream to you. "thankyou" you said and start eating the icecream like theres no tomorrow. "Gosh baby what happened to you? You used to hate icecream and now you're like obsessed with it?" xiumin asked and you shrugged. "Fine, i have to go to work now. Come with me and i'll drop you off at the hospital" xiumin said while holding your hand. "Why should i go to the hospital? You can drop me at the doctor near our house instead" you explained. "No, i wont be long at work , so you'll go to the hospital near my work place and i'll be picking you up too" Xiumin explained. "Fine whatever" you said while eating the icecream. "Go change your clothes then" xiumin stares at you. You get up and walked to your room and start taking off your clothes.You can see Xiumin peeking from the door "YAH NO PEEKING" you slam the door closed. "Aigo~ i've already seen you without clothes at all" xiumin shouted from outside and laughed. "Shut up" you said while blushing. After changing your clothes , you went outside and walked to the car. After you're both are in the car , xiumin start driving and finally drop you off at the hospital. "I'll pick you up soon" said xiumin when you're getting off the car. You nodded and went in the hospital. You finally had a chance of meeting a doctor after waiting for quite a while because of the crowd. "Whats your problem miss?" asked the doctor. "I havent been feeling so well every morning, and my head and back hurts" you explained. "Is there anything else weird that has been happening to you?" asked the doctor. "Not much, its just that i think i've been craving food that i used to hate" you said and shrugged. The doctor asked a few more question and you answered all of them. The doctor finally gets up and took something and gave it to you. "Pregnancy test?" you asked and the doctor nodded. You shrugged. "Maybe" you said. "It could be a baby miss" said the doctor. "Hmm, anyways thanks doctor" you said and left the doctor. You went outside the hospital and saw xiumin waiting there. You hop in the car. "What did the doctor said?" xiumin asked. "Nothing,im just tired i guess" you said. "Really? Baby im worried about you" xiumin stares at you. "Im okay,just drive" you demanded. "Okay then if you say so" xiumin is still worried but he followed what you said anyway. When you arrive home, you quickly tried the pregnancy test and surprisingly the result is.....you're going to be a mommy.You gasped and jumped excitedly. But you wanted to surprise xiumin so you didnt tell xiumin right away. After spending the day watching tv with xiumin you finally walked to your room,yawning. Xiumin followed you and sat on the bed. "Baby, you're so grumpy today~ are you sure you're okay?" xiumin asked and you nodded. "But you're so grumpy..." xiumin said and pouted. "Im sorry, you should blame the baby" you giggled. "Yes i should blame the baby...WAIT WHAT?" Xiumin stare at you and you point your tummy. "WHAAAT? WAIIT....Does this mean im going to become a father?" xiumin asked and a very wide smile appear on his face. You nodded and hugged him really tightly. Xiumin hugs you tighter. "Baby,thankyou. Thankyou so much" Xiumin said with his happy tone. "For what?" you asked. "Everything, i promise i'll take good care of you and this baby, i'll pay extra attention to you" he said and kissed your cheeks. You giggled and loosen the hug. "I think our future child is already becoming like you, im craving for baozi now" you said. He laughed and stares at your tummy. "Aigo daddy's child " Xiumin said and kissed your tummy. "I love you baby" he said and caress your hair. "I love you too, and our baby said i love appa" you giggled and xiumin pulls you for a hug again.