You, Luhan and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

The sun was hitting your skin directly,slowly burning your skin. "Its too hot" you said as you wipe the sweat off your forehead. "Poor wifey" your husband tries to cool you off with a fan that he made out of paper. "Beach beach beach" your daughter suddenly came around,skipping her way to you and your husband, Luhan. "Beach?" you asked and your daughter nodded. "Yes,beach" she smiled. "Yeah, i guess we could go to the beach" Luhan smiled. "Its too hot" you shook your head. "We can cool off with the water hun" he kissed your cheeks. "Its still hot" you whines. "Aw dont be such a baby now" he playfully pinched your nose and your daughter crawled up to your lap. "Please mommy?" she smiled. "Aww O-Okay then" you agreed,unable to ignore your daughter's cuteness. 

You grabbed your daughter's hand and went to her room,trying to find her swimming suit. "We're gonna walk to the beach,right mommy?" she asked. "What? NO" you shook your head. The beach is not that far from your house and it only takes like 10 minutes if you decide to walk,but its too hot to walk for you. "Mommy is so lazy" your daughter pouted. "No fun" she added. You rolled your eyes. "When you get older, you'll understand what it is to be tired" you pouted too. "Are my lovely ladies ready to go?" Luhan suddenly popped his head from the door. "Mommy said that we're not going to walk ,daddy" your daughter complained and Luhan stares at you. "Why not wifey?" he asked. "Well its too hot" you complained. "You lazyass wifey. We're gonna walk together as a happy family okay. I dont care if its hot or not" he ordered and your daughter jumped happily. "Great fine. you two versus me" you cross your arm and walked outside to prepare some snacks to take with you.

"WIFEY, ARE YOU READY?" Luhan shouted from the door and you ran to him with the snacks that you made. "I have a good idea" you suggested and they seemed to listen. "You guys can go to the beach and i can stay at home" you smiled innocently. Luhan smiled too "Oh i dont think thats a good idea wifey" he laughed. "I can just stay at home, stop torturing me you guys" you complained. "You're just gonna watch TV and watch those korean drama and spazz over those boys" Luhan complained. "So what?" you frown. "Well im jealous okay? You cant spazz over another man. Im your only man" he then took the bag of snack from you and pass it to your daughter. Luhan then rolled his sleeve as you stare at him. "You're going with us" he smirked and he puts one of your arm around his neck and he picks you up,carrying you to the door. "YAH PUT ME DOWN" you screamed. "Baby take the snack and lock the door okay?" Luhan said to your daughter and ignored you. You stare at the house as you're being dragged away further from your precious comfort zone. "YAH I FORGOT MY SWIMMING SUIT,TAKE ME BACK" you shouted. "No,you're just gonna run to our room and lock the door so you dont have to go to the beach" Luhan reads your mind easily. You pouted and Luhan stopped for a while to check your daughter and your daughter followed behind. "I already locked the house daddy" she smiled and puts the key on Luhan's pocket. "Good girl" Luhan said and he puts you down. "YAH DONT PUT ME DOWN" you complained. "What ? You told me to put you down before" he defend himself. "Yeah,but that was when we were still at the house" you scoffed. "Now that we're outside, Im not gonna walk to the beach after being kidnap like this" you added. "Piggyback me" you ordered. Luhan laughed at your childish reaction and your daughter shook her head. "Okay then princess" Luhan went down and waits for you to get on his back. You smiled a little and get on his back. "I should be the one getting a piggyback" your daughter complained. "Well you could have just convince your daddy to let me stay at home watching korean drama" you defend yourself. "Stop fighting,aish you're so childish wifey" Luhan shook his head. You rested your head on Luhan's shoulder and whispered. "Just for a while okay? Its too hot, i cant stand the heat" you pleaded and luhan ignored you. "Fine,ignore me" you complained and he laughed.

After a few minutes of being burnt by the sun,you finally reached the beach and Luhan puts you down. "BEACH" your daughter said excitedly. "TREE" you said as you run into the tree, to stand under it, to get some shade from the sun. Luhan and your daughter both shook their head. Your daughter then ignores you and ran to the water while Luhan walked to you. "Cmon lets cool off" he smiled as he offered his hand to you. "NO, Im going to buy some icecream" you walked to the icecream shop but Luhan pulled you to him and dragged you to the water. He used all his force to make you swim. "No, i rather drown" you said and tries to drown yourself. "This girl" he sighed and pulled you to him. "If you drown at the beach,you're not gonna come back as a mermaid" he explained and you glare at him. "Who said i wanted to be a mermaid?" you blushed,embarrassed. "Well,you have a very active imagination" he giggled. "Well your friend,that guy umm" you tried to remember. "zhang yixing!" you finally remember the name. "That guy believe that he's a unicorn" you complained. "Well thats him,not you" Luhan smiled and kissed your nose. You both stayed in that position,casually swimming at the area for a few minutes until you decide to chill down at the sand. You wrote 'Luhan is gay' on the sand with a stick and laughed. "Ha ha ha very funny" you heard a voice from behind and you turned around and saw Luhan. "oops" you quickly erase the writing on the sand. "Well,looks like someone is having fun" he sat down next to you and pointed at your daughter. "Yeah,she seems to like the beach a lot" you smiled as you stare at your daughter,swimming. "She probably think she's going to be a mermaid if she spent a lot of time in the beach" you explained. "Oh please,not everyone is as dumb as you" Luhan laughed. "Stop it" you pouted and rested your head on Luhan's shoulder.

"Well we should be heading back home soon, i think its gonna rain" he said as he pointed up. "The beach is not that bad afterall" you said. "Told you" he smiled as he got up and pulled you up with him. "Baby,lets go home" Luhan shouted to your daughter. "YES DADDY" she shouted back and ran to you and Luhan. 

On the way out, you asked your daughter. "Did you had a good swim?" and she smiled. "Yes,thankyou mommy" she hugged you. You looked around and just noticed that Luhan is not around. "Where's daddy?" you asked and your daughter looks around too,confused. "Sorry baby" Luhan suddenly appear with icecream on his hand. "There you go" he said as he passed the icecream to you and your daughter. "Thankyou daddy" your daughter smiled and you nodded. "Yes thankyou" you smiled and you went closer to him. "Thankyou for being such a good husband" you smiled. "Thats why you should stop watching those korean drama and stop spazzing over another man" he ordered and you laughed. "We should make a drama too, a movie or a short video" you giggled. "A video" he joked and you hit his head playfully. 

 



Hey guys, again.. sorry for the late update Q_______Q .

Again i was busy ;~; and stuff. OTLOTL.

but i'll be having my holidays soon,so hopefully im able to update more often later. (:

Hope you guys like this update , i kinda enjoy writing this one tobehonest ♥

and guys,have you guys watched CATCHING FIRE?

OMG IT WAS ADKSDLADALKDA.

[WARNING; Spoilers ; ; ] 

omg i was so fangirling when Katniss twirled around 

MOCKINGJAY FTW ♥

 

OH DAYUM, SERIOUSLY GUYS ,KATNISS IS JUST AMAZING. ;AAAA;

cant wait for mockingjay. ;~~~;