You, Tao and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

"Mommy wake up" your daughter said as she jumped into your bed. You woke up and saw her but your head was spinning like crazy. " Im awake" you said. "Good morning my lovely wife" Tao,your husband said as he kissed your forehead good morning. "Morning" you replied. "Are you okay? You woke up not as early as you used to" Tao said as a worry expression cross his face. "Im fine" you smiled and you tried to stand up but you kept on holding your head. "Is mommy okay?" your daughter asked and you smiled. "Im fine" you smiled at her. "Then we can go to your work place right?" she asked happily. "What?" you asked. "Did mommy forget? You promised that you would take me and daddy to the hospital to see you work at the hospital today" she explained to you and suddenly it clicks that you did made that promise. "I dont think i can do that today" you said sadly as you hold your head. "Is mommy sick?" your daughter asked and Tao immediately left his work to come to you. "Are you sick baby?" he asked and he put his hand on your forehead. "You're quite hot,whats wrong?" he asked. "Im just a bit dizzy" you smiled. "Dizzy huh?" Tao then presses your shoulder softly back to the bed so you can lay down on the bed. The softness of the pillow makes you feel a bit better. 

"Daddy, i know what to do" suddenly your daughter said as she pulls Tao to the corner of the room and whispered something to him. You see Tao nodding. "What are you talking about?" you asked and giggled. "Mommy" your daughter sits next to you on the bed. "Me and daddy is going to take care of you. Daddy is going to be a doctor and im going to be a nurse. Because we cant go to the hospital today,we're bringing the hospital to the house" she giggled and you caress her hair. "Alright then my little nurse,lets see what you can do" you smiled and then stares at Tao. "What?" he asked. "Doctor Tao" you laughed. "Shut up" he frowns a little and went closer to you. "You know i can do scary stuff to you" he said. "Like what?" you asked. He blank for a moment and then he grabbed a pen and pokes it to your arm. "Like this" he said as he raises the pen. "whats a pen gonna do?" you asked. "I think daddy is pretending that pen is a needle mummy" your daughter laughed. "A needle?" you pouted. "Get that away from me doctor" you laughed and tao poked your nose with the pen. 

"Hungry?" Tao asked and you nodded. "Baby,stay with your mummy while i cook something for her okay?" Tao said to your daughter and she nodded. As soon as Tao left the room,your daughter grabbed a book and sits next to you again. "Patient, do you want me to read you a book?" she asked as she raised the book and you nodded. "Yes please nurse" you smiled. She nodded and started reading one of her fairytales. When she was halfway thru' the book,Tao opened the door with a bowl of soup on his hand. "Someone ordered a soup?" he said as he went inside. "Corn soup" your daughter said as her eyes shine when she saw her favorite food on Tao's hand. "Yum" she said. "Nurse,can you feed this to the patient?" Tao asked and that made the smile on your daughter's fade. "okay" she said. "Dont worry,after you feed your patient, theres some more soup in the kitchen" tao said as he understood the frown on your daughter's face. Your daughter smile immediately appeared again and she started feeding you. "Say aaa patient, its a bit hot" she said as she blow the soup to make it less hot so it wont burn your tongue. You opened your mouth and said aaaaa. You swallowed the soup and stares at Tao. "Its nice" you smiled and you can see Tao blushed a little but he quickly hides it. "i know" he said.

Tao just sat there beside you as your daughter feed you. After a few minutes,your daughter finally finished feeding you and Tao jumped in and said. "Nurse,can you put the bowl in the kitchen. I need to check the patient's health" Tao said. "Okay" she answered and walked to the door. "I'll be right back" she continued. "Oh wait" tao said. "Just have your break,because this doctor needs a private time with the patient and you should have a break" he explained but your daughter almost complained because she wanted to say but tao quickly says "Your corn soup is waiting" and that was enough to convince your daughter to stay out of the room. 

"So doctor..." you said to him and he twirls your hair. "Yes?" he smiled and went closer to you. "The needle is not the only bad thing i can do baby" he whispered. You looked at him. "What im going to do next...Its going to hurt at first but then you'll feel the pleasure after that" he winked.