You, Kris, and a baby?!? ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You just woke up and saw that your husband already left to go to work. He works at the famous hospital in Seoul, FanFan. As usual, he would always wake up early enough to make you breakfast, eggs and a toast. “Eat Healthy” he says, but he betrays his own word by munching down a large box of pizza and he gave the salad to the neighbour’s dog.

You grab the plate filled with egg and toast and began to watch the tv. You were feeling a bit Nausea for these past few days but you never told your husband about it, he would freak out and lock you up in the hospital, with no entertainment. “Crack” the sound came when you bite the toast and unknowingly watching a baby channel. “Haha, that’s cute” you smiled to yourself.

You turned your head to the direction of the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 9AM. It will take ages before its finally time to sleep again. “What should I do today?” you asked yourself, for the millionth time in this week. Then an idea popped randomly into your head, “Let’s go visit my silly husband” you said to yourself as you turned off the tv and head straight into the shower.

After an hour of getting ready, you finally went out of your house into the open road and starts walking your way into FanFan Hospital, which is not far from your house. “Hush baby hush” you hear an older woman saying to her new born child and cant help but stare at the baby with the innocent looking face and almost hit yourself to a tree. “Oh silly me, I’m becoming more and more clumsy” you chuckled and then you saw the big building with the ‘FanFan’ sign on it. “Let’s go pay someone a visit” you smiled and walk into the hospital. “Hello Mrs. Wu” your husband’s colleague greeted. “Hello Dr. Chanyeol” you waved. “Nice day, isn’t it?” you continued. “Yes, there’s a lot of new born today” Dr. Chanyeol informed. “Want to pay a visit to those innocent babies?” he offered and you took the offer, walking behind Dr. Chanyeol. “Careful, they’re asleep. Don’t wake them up” he puts his index finger on his lips as sign to keep the volume down and you nodded.

He opened the door that has a writing indicating that this is the babies’ room and he motioned for you to follow. “They’re all so cute” you said, with hopes that it won’t disturb the babies. Dr.Chanyeol nodded and carefully lifts up a sleeping baby and softly puts her into your arms.

You hold her for a while and stares at her peaceful faces and suddenly the urge to have your own baby came up and you were so shocked that a nausea suddenly creep in into your system again. You carefully put the baby back into her small bed and puts your hand on your mouth to ease the nausea. “You okay there?” Dr.Chanyeol checks up on you and you ran to the bathroom to make sure you were in the right place if the nausea started to get worse.  “You okay there Mrs.Wu?” you heard Dr.Chanyeol knocking behind the bathroom door. “Can you please get my husband if he’s not busy?” you asked and he told you to wait.

A minute later, you saw your husband rushing into the bathroom and then saw you vomiting. “Hi…” you said as you wave weakly, tired by the vomiting session. He shakes his head and hugs you. “Come, let’s get you a place to rest” he said as he lifts you up and he grabs his handkerchief and wipes the mess on your lips. “Thankyou Kris” you smiled. “No need to thank me, you are my wife” he carries you bridal style and then let you rest in one of the hospital’s room. “I’ll let the nurse to run a test on you, okay?” he said as he calls the nurse. “It’s not that serious Kris, no need for a check” you tried to stop him but the nurse is already here and she runs the test on you. “I’ll be back” Kris said as he kissed your forehead and went out. “Okay” you waved and the nurse finally finished running the test. “I’ll get this check and then I’ll be back” she smiled and you nodded. 

An hour later, Kris finally came back. “What did the nurse said?” he asked. “She said she’ll be back” you shrugged and the nurse swung open and the same nurse came in. “How long have you been pregnant miss?” she asked and you saw Kris’s jaw dropped and you’re just as shock as he is. “What?” you asked. “How long have you been pregnant?” she repeated and then saw the clueless faces. “Oh…you didn’t know” she continued. “Well congratulations, you are pregnant. You probably didn’t know because the only symptom you were having is nausea. And I can see that the baby is still new from the pictures that I got from the test” she continued. “I’ll let you guys discuss this, but anyway miss, you are perfectly fine, Just nausea from the pregnancy” she smiled and left you alone with Kris. “You didn’t know?” he asked and you shook your head. “Nope” you said. “We’re going to be parents” he smiled widely and rubs your tummy softly. “Yes, yes we are” you confirmed his statement. 

 


Guys, again i apologize again and again and again that i'm really bad at updating. 

I am really running out of ideas and i've been so glued into my daily life ( SCHOOL WORKS D; ) 

that i get too tired to update sometimes. 

So again i apologize 

And there's not really many Kris x You moment , so i'm sorry if this disappoints you ;o; 

I can't promise you to update really often like i used to but i am forever thankful for the all the readers ♥

This wont be a long author notes, my back is hurting 3

♥ so i hope you guys have a nice week ahead ♥

#QOTS; 

Do you guys want to get the sims 4?

Me; YESSSSSSS. I've been watching youtubers playing it and i am drooling over it.