Lee Jae won

Love Love Love

So you guys learnt about Kwon hyun woo in the last chapter and how he hates poor people.Now, the guy you are about to know is no less than him, rather he is two steps ahead...

People say Remove Poverty but this person says Remove poor people..

" GyuMin , those insects ,those poor people were removed from that area where i want to build  a five star hotel, or not?" Jae won asked his secretary.

"Sir, Chaerin mam stopped us from ruining that area.She said that her friend lives in that area too".

"Oh God! This poor friend of Chaerin.I hate her".Jae won shouted.Just then Jaewon's younger brother TaeWon entered the house.

"Oh! TaeWon, You? When did u come?I thought you had gone for a business trip in Germany?".

"Hyung! the thing is my daughter JiEun.."

"What happened to JiEun? Is she alright?"Tae won was cut off by JaeWon's Worried look and words.

"Yes Yes Yes Hyung, there is no need to worry. She is absolutely fine.Dear JiEun..."Tae Won called his daughter.

JiEun enetered in a wedding dress accompanied by a man in wedding suit."Ya Tae Won, U daughter has been married and I didn't know anything about it"? JaeWon questioned his brother.

"Hyung, the suitation was only like that.They both used to love eachother and i had to make them marry."The whole time JiEun and her husband had their heads hung low.

Jae Won was now worried.He slung his arm on his brother's shoulder and took him to the side. He asked his brother worriedly"Tae Won tell me one thing..Do u know about that man's background?Is his family rich enough to be worthy of being a part of our family?"

TaeWon sighed "Hyung, why should I hide it from you?This boy is actually my driver Honghee's son"

"What?"It seemed like Jae Won was going to loose it.

"Yes hyung".

"NO....No".JaeWon was furious now.He shouted at top of his lungs.JiEun was scared now and held on to her husband tightly.

" A house where we even see the best breed of a dog before having them as a pet..That house's son in law is  son of a driver?How dare you come in front of me after doing such a thing?If my daughter would have done it, I would have shot her.And before i kill you, Get out of here TaeWon".

Jae Won said holding his collar and then pushed him hard."Get out of here and also take this dirt along with you"Jae Won again roared pointing at JiEun and her husband.

Tae Won was on the verge of tears now.How could his own brother be this heartless.

"Relax Hyung..Relax.I had just come to get these children my big Hyung's blessings but its ok.Its Ok."He tried to say this calmly but he could not remain calm for long.

He turned around and said"Before going, I would like to say this hyung that this much proud is not good.God bless you Mr. Lee Jae Won.God bless you"He exclaimed fiercely and went out of the house.

Jae Won tried to argue back but stopped remembering his words"I don't know Hyung whether you would also have to see this day because you are also a father of a daughter." Jae Won was furious now. "No NO. This will never happen to me, Never"He shouted at top of his lungs.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae won was in his car off to somewhere.Suddenly the driver stopped the car.There was NO ENTRY written on a board. "What?Why did you stop the car"Jae won shouted at his driver.

"Its No entry Sir."The driver said.

"Let that go to hell.Continue driving"Jae won said.

"Yes,Sir " Replied the scared driver and continued driving.

A car was also coming from the opposite side.Both the cars were about to crash but stopped with a little space in between them.Hyun Woo was in the other car.

"Who is this son of a , who is entering from the opposite side where there is clearly written No Entry?"Hyun shouted.

"Who is this Rascal?Driver,tell him to take the car back." Jae Won also shouted.His driver got off the car and shouted at the other driver.

"Ya.. take the car back."

"Who is this son of a bird killer?Let me see." Hyun woo said while getting out of his car.

Jae Won also got out of his car.Both the men were face to face now."U Rascal take the car back or else I'll smash your head"JaeWon shouted at Hyun Woo.

"U Bastard, U take your car back or else I...."Hyun Woo stopped mid sentence staring at the other person.Jae won also looked at him in confusion.Both were thinking of the same thing now.Both continued to stare at each other, then smiled at eachother.

"Ya! Jae Won You!"

"Hyun Woo~"After recognising each other the two persons laughed and hugged each other.

"JaeWon,should I tell you something?"

"Tell tell~"

"U have not changed a bit even after twenty years,U were bald back then and U are bald now too" Yup our Chaerin

's dad is bald.The passerbys and the drivers laughed along with Hyun Woo.But Jae Won's expression changed.U think he'll just watch them laughing.He glared at a passerby and they immediately shut their mouth."My dear friend! Even you have not changed a bit.You were short before and now too"He came close to his friend to make him realise that he was way shorter than him"Now, it was time for Hyun Woo's expression to be changed . The passerbys and the driver's again started laughing but this time along with Jae Won.

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Guys!Again I'm mentioning that the plot is not mine...I watched a certain movie .I really like that movie .So, i thought it would be nice to present it as a story to you!!!

I sincerely thank those who subscribed to my story..Thanx a lott (politely bows)

Please do comment and tell me what do you think of my story?I promise I'll read and consider each comment .

And yeah! Can someone please make a poster for me with daragon and ririn.I'm really bad at posters.Thankyou.

Was it a boring and lenthy chapter?Don't worry once the main leads will enter the scene, it'll be interesting.Hmm i guess they will enter in the next chapter.

Again sorry for any errors.As i told you English is not my language but still I can speak it Ok..

Thanx for your time lovely readers.Please vote comment and subscribe.:)

Saranhaeyo<3