Marriage certificate...

Love Love Love

"Well you see,actually err I..Ahhh"Jiyong was trying to talk to Dara but could not finish as he suddendly got hit by a box which was intended towards Seungri by Cl.

"Are you ok?"Dara asked Jiyong and looked around to find the source of the box.Jiyong also turned around while nursing his head.

"OH "Both Dara and Jiyong shouted simultaneously seeing their respective best friends trying to kill each other.

They quickly rushed towards them and tried to separate them and preventing them from killing eachother.

"Leave me hyung"

"Leave me unnie"

"I'll kill this witch"

"I cut the nose of this panda"

"Come on. Let me see,WHAT the heck can you do cat."

"Police is coming here,Police is coming here"Somebody shouted and there was the sound of Police sirens.

"Listen Seungri,Lets go.If my father comes to know about this,he won't even bail us out."

"Yes hyung lets go.I will settle everything later with you cat."

"You rat,Why are you running come here."Cl shouted at top of her lungs.

"Relax Chaerin.Lets go."Dara scolded Cl and dragged her.

"But unnie how dare he mess with me.That panda.That rat."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jae won-ah,we have come in this dumpster but are you sure that your daughter will sign this?"Hyun woo asked his friend.They were currently driving in the small streets of the area where Dara lives and surely Cl was going to be there.

"Sure she will.Driver pull over."The car stopped and Jae Won got out.He approached a man near by and asked for the address to Dara's house.

Just then Cl and Dara got out of Dara's small house and Cl was shocked to see her father there.

"Oh!Appa,What a pleasant surprise!You being here."

"Abeoji,annyeonghasseyo.Please come inside."Dara politely greeted Cl's father.

"Don't you dare call me abeoji,I'm only Mr.Lee for you."Jae won shouted at Dara.

*Drop

Suddenly something white fell on Jae won's bald head.Jae won looked up and saw some crows cawing nicely.He realized it was their .

"BLOODY CROWS"He shouted and *Drop,the crows again.

All the passerbys and Cl and Dara laughed hard at Jae won's condition.

"See Daddy even those crows dont approve of your attitude.By the way why are u here?"Chae rin asked while Jae won was wiping his head with his handkerchief.

"I'm here because I want you to sign some papers.I have to send them over to America today itself"

"I will sign any paper but you also have to sign the papers I give you"

"What papers?"

"Ajusshi,bring over the contract file."Cl called an old man.

"What contract are you talking about?"

"The contract which states that this land belongs to these dwellers."

"What? Are you out of your mind?I am not giving any land to these paupers.NO.NEVER".

Cl glared at her dad and shouted,"And you think that I'll sign these rotten documents of yours?NO!NEVER!"

"OH GOD!Fine,bring the papers,I will sign them."What could he do against his one and only stubborn daughter.

Jae won began signing the papers."Everytime I have to oblige to your wishes."

"Still you don't amend your ways"

"What?"

"Nothing,signatures."Cl pointed at the papers.

Jae won signed and Cl couldn't grin wider.She jumped and hugged her dad."You are wonderful Dad!I love you.Bring any papers,I'll sign.I'll even sign on my death warrant".

Now,Jae won grinned wider."Over here"

"Pen?"

"Bring the pen hurry"

Cl signed the first paper,"Dad,You are wonderful"

She signed the second paper,"Dad,I love you"

She signed the third paper not knowing that it was the marriage certificate,"You are the best daddy in the world".

Dara also grinned after seeing Mr.Lee signing the papers.

"Come on unnie.Lets go and tell everybody".Cl pulled Dara along with her ,off to tell everybody of that area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You, my friend,are great.You bargained utmost happiness for worthless land.Now, we are inlaws hahahah."Hyun woo spoke to Jae won and hugged him.

"Now our children won't even think of marrying someone else without our consent"Both of them laughed and went on to celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Lovely readers....

Thanks to the few new subscribers..

I hope you are enjoying it..

Please do comment and vote.

If you have any doubs you can ask me..

Bye Bye...