Two retards again..

Love Love Love

Jiyong was in the bank in the manager's office.He asked the manager to pass his cheque.But the manager refused to do so..

"I know that you are Kwon Hyun Woo's son ,but your dad is the one who called us and told us not to pass any cheque of yours.And I cannot refuse his orders,because of him,this bank is working and I don't want this bank to be closed.Why don't you understand?"The manager spoke to Jiyong.

"Look, U will have to pass my cheque."Jiyong shouted while getting up from his seat and handling the cheque to the manager.

"I won't do, I won't do,I won't do"The manager said tearing the cheque apart.Jiyong sat back on chair in slow motion while looking at the manager with wide eyes.

"You tore my cheque ?" He asked the manager while pointing at him.

"Yes, Yes Yes."The manager said.Jiyong harshly grabbed the telephone which was on the table and began dialing a number wildly,still looking wide eyed at the manager.

"Hello,Daddy"

"Yes,My son"

"Your son is going crazy because this stupid manager simply tore my cheque apart"

"WHAT?He tore your cheque ?I'll come right away."

"Yes,come soon Dad!"Jiyong hung up with this and just smacked the phone on the table.

Just then a car stopped in front of the bank.Seungri came out dressed exactly like Kwon Hyun Woo.His face even looked exactly like him,makeup does it all and oh yeah,a wig too.By exactly I mean exactly.Anybody could mistake him for Kwon Hyun Woo but still you could tell them apart if you had seen him.His handsome face cannot be forgotten easily right?

He tried to change his voice."Ah~Ah~,this sounds good."Seungri said satisfied.

He, then entered the bank.A watchman greeted him.

"Good Morning,Sir."

"SHUT UP!"

Seungri then marched straight to the manager's office and grabbed the manager's collar.

"Manager,How dare you tear my son's check apart?"

"But atleast tell me,Who are you?"the manager said struggling from his grasp.

"WHO AM I?"

"YES"
"Ya, I'm that person because of whom your children eat biscuits."Seungri said pushing him.

"Look, don't touch me."The manager said taking a step back.

"I'm that person because of whom your wife wears jwellery"Seungri again pushed him.

"Don't touch me I'm telling you"The manager again said,taking some more steps back.

"I'm that person because of whom you have this tie on your neck,I'm your father u bastard,I'm Kwon Hyun Woo."

"Okie okie,AHHHHHH~"The manager shrieked realizing.

"You are Kwon Hyun Woo Sir?"The manager panicked.

"YES"Seungri shouted.

"Forgive me sir please forgive me"The manager said slapping himself.

"I'm an idiot,I'm a donkey.Sir"

"Yes you are"

"I was recently transferred here.That is why I couldnot recognise you.Sorry sir"

"Hmm"Seungri murmured while sitting on the manager's chair.Jiyong was just grinning widely.

"But Sir you only called and told me to freeze your Son's account"The manager told him.

"I called you?"Seungri shouted getting up from the chair.

"Y-ye-Ye-yes Sir"The manager stuttered.

Then Seungri with fake tears in his eyes dramatically exclaimed(add background music here),"My one and only Son,I called you to freeze his account?"

"Y-e-ye-yes S-sir"

"I have prayed so much for this flower to be born.I went from Gwanju to Seoul.I went from Namsan tower's foot to its top.I went from Kim tae hee to Lee Hyori.I and my wife lived separately for 10 years,then this flower was born."Seungri spoke faking a cry.

"After ten years he was born?"The manager asked emotionally?

"Yes, and tears in the eyes of my flower?Dragon~"

"Daddy"

"Dragon"

"Daddy"Jiyong and Seungri both faked cries and dramatically hugged each other.

The manager also joined and hugged them."Don't cry Sir please."

"U will be the one to cry now."Seungri said pushing him.

"When we'll play with you"Jiyong said spitting at him at the you part.

"And when we will spit at You You You You You"Both seungri and Jiyong said spitting in the process.The manager wiped his face with his handkerchief.

"Sorry Sir, forgive me ."

"You refused to recognise me and i should forgive you?"Seungri said while cutting some of the manager's hair with the scissors.

"You tore my cheque and dad should forgive you?"Jiyong said cutting his tie and stuffing it in his mouth.

"You made my dragon cry and I should forgive you?"

"Tell me why were you even born on this earth?"Jiyong added.

"Forgive me sir please forgive me.I'll do anything you ask."The manager cried on his knees.

"Tell,my son.What should I do with him?"Seungri asked Jiyong.

"Lets forgive him dad."Jiyong said putting his arm on Seungri's shoulder.

"Manager,Go and bring cash."Jiyong told him."Yes sir Yes Sir"Seungri then kicked him on his .

"RUN"The manager ran fast.

Seungri and Jiyong shook hands and patted each other."Good work"both exclaimed.

"Operation no.2 now"Seungri told Jiyong.Jiyong nodded and dialed a number.

Hyun Woo that time was sitting comfortably in the garden of his house,reading a newspaper when his phone rang.

He picked up the phone,"Yeoboseyo,Kwon Hyun Woo speaking"

"Yeobeoseyo! I'm ______ Bank's cashier Junhwa"Jiyong spoke changing his voice, similar to chipmunks.

"Yes,speak Junhwa Speak"

"Even after your telling the manager to freeze your Son's account,he gave your son 5million won"

"WHAT? I'll come and give him 5 million shoes"

"He's coming"Jiyong told Seungri.

"Not coming Sir, Money has come."The manager entered the office with cash in hand and offered it to Seungri.

"To my son,My son"Seungri said.

"Yes Sir"The manager handed the money to Jiyong.

"But dragon,Who could that moron be who would have called him "Seungri asked Jiyong in a deep voice.

"Daddy! Except for your uncle, Who else could it be?"Jiyong told.

"What?My younger brother,whom i had chucked out of my house.That bastard.that rascal.Manager!If that moron comes into your office....."

"YES,I know Sir,I Know.Now,he is my prey.Let him enter my office and I'll show you What am I,otherwise I'm not my neighbour's child"

"Neighbour's child?"

"YES"

"Okie, We'll leave him to you.We should go now."Jiyong and Seungri rushed out of the office.Just then,Hyunwoo entered the bank.Seungri and Jiyong turned around.Seungri told him to wear his wig so that Hyun Woo won't recognise him.

"Good morning Sir"The watchman greeted Hyun Woo.

"SHUT UP"

He started entering the office and saw Jiyong and Seungri but couldn't recognise them because of Seungri's makeup and Jiyong's wig.

They both started dancing weirdly and went out of the bank.Hyun Woo just thought of them to be retards and ignored them.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Long chapter huh! Did you like it?Was it too long?

SOrry again but yeah..this is a movie but I'm writing it in words and I have changed the characters.Its not a sin right?

Hope it was funny...What will the manager do with Hyun Woo now?keke

Any posters please?

Please comment, subscribe and vote....

Thanks for your precious time sweeties!!!

Love you<3