Five..

Love Love Love

The Bank's manager was practicing punches in the air when Hyun Woo entered and started shouting immediately,"U rascal,U bastard,even after I told you to freeze my son's account,,U still handed him the cash.I'll make your bank close,I'm Kwon Hyun Woo"

That rang the bell in manager's head*Kwon Hyun Woo*

"KWON HYUN WOO"The manager shouted.He grabbed Hyun WooAnd again,"Bastard,Moron,Rascal,U have come?I won't leave you now."

Hyun Woo was surprised and got even more surprised when the manager started punching him mercilessly.He then called some men and handed Hyun Woo to them.,"Guys!Take him inside and tell him with whom he has messed with?"The men took him inside a room and beat him mercilessly.

"Hahahaha,good good beat him more."The manager was laughing like crazy while Hyun Woo was shouting in pain.

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong and Seungri were enjoying with a girl near a club.They both attempted to kiss the girl,both on each cheek but Hyun Woo pushed the girl and came in between.They both ended up kissing his cheeks.Then they opened their eyes and saw Hyun Woo."AHHHHH~~~"They shouted simultaneously..

Hyun Woo was carrying a stick with him.He began beating them while shouting at them,"U bastards,I won't leave you.Let me catch you.You are dead today."

Both Seungri and jiyong were running and Hyun Woo was running after them.Jae Won came out of the blue and tried to stop Hyun Woo.Hyun Woo didn't listen and hit him too with the stick he was carrying.

Seungri was shouting,"From where did this old man come?"

Unfortunately Seungri got caught by Hyun Woo.Hyun Woo grabbed him by his throat,"Old man?Ur father.U dressed up like me and went to the bank?See what those people have done to me?"Hyun Woo shouted at him while hitting him.Yes,Hyun Woo was looking horrible,his clothes were torn and his body was covered with bruises.

"Daddy"Jiyong suddenly came with a fake snake in his hands and handed it over to his dad.Hyun Woo let go of Seungri's throat and shouted in panic while tackling with the fake snake.By the time Hyun Woo realized that it was a fake snake,Seungri had run away.

Jae Won was looking at Seungri.Hyun Woo shouted,"Jae Won-ah, catch that bastard."Seungri stopped running ,looked at Jae Won and mocked him.

"Barf!Barf!"And with this Seungri ran away.

Jae Won was running after him.While running Seungri knocked at a window of a house.The window opened and hit straight at Jae Won's bald head.Jae Won fell down holding his head.The person who opened the window didn't see anyone as Hyun Woo was lying on the floor,so he closed the window.

Hyun Woo ran to him to help him."Jae Won-ah are you alright?"

"Alright?My foot.Why don't you separate that bastard Seungri from your son."Jae Won asked while rubbing his head.

"I've tried a thousand times Jae Won-ah and I have failed all those thousand times."

"But how will you get your spoiled son to sign on that marriage certificate?"

"I'm also his father.Wait some days Jae Won-ah,then you see my plan."

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun Woo and Jae Won were sitting at Hyun Woo's house' garden. Hyun Woo showed the papers to Jae Won  going through the file.He was talking to himself,"1st paper of property,2nd paper of property and this third paper,marriage certificate and now you see Jae Won-ah."

"Woof"Jiyong suddenly grabbed his dad and started laughing.

"What are you doing?"Hyun Woo asked.

"Oh! dad you were so scared as if you were doing something wrong."Jiyong spoke to his father,grabbing an apple and sitting on a bench in the garden.

"Why will I do something wrong.I already have everything.But leave all these things and sign these papers."

"What are these?"

"What are these?I have bought new plots for you.Sign it."

"Wow! daddy,a father should be like you."Jiyong began signing the papers but was interrupted by his uncle InKwon.

"WAIT! Jiyong won't sign these papers."InKwon said.

"Why not?"Hyun Woo demanded.

"Have you forgotten what my sister told while dying?"

"Oww What the hell did she speak?"Hyun Woo roared in anger.

"That don't sign any paper without reading.Jiyong read."

"You are right Uncle"Jiyong began reading the papers.Hyun Woo panicked and glared at InKwon.InKwon glared back.

"Read the second page"InKwon told Jiyong.Jiyong began reading the second page.Hyun Woo panicked some more.Jiyong had just started reading the third page (which was actually the marriage certificate)when....

"Jiyong hyung!"Seungri called Jiyong from outside their house.Jiyong closed the file hearing his voice.

"Oh yeah! Seungri-ah"

"Leave this hyung,we are getting late.Let's go"

"Yeah! Wait a minute.Dad tell me where to sign."

"Here"

"No! Son don't sign without reading."InKwon interrupted.

"Oh! Uncle dad has made this agreement ,so it'll be alright"Jiyong said.

"If you won't read then I'll read."InKwon again interrupted.

"You shut up!"Hyun Woo shouted at InKwon.Hyun Woo and InKwon started arguing.

Jiyong shook his head and signed all the papers without even looking."I have signed the papers.You guys keep on fighting like children."With that he went off to Seungri.Hyun Woo smiled widely.

"I don't like this!"InKwon angrily explained and went off.

"Oh ho! but I like this"Hyun Woo said and laughed.

"See Jae Won-ah,I have taken my son's signatures right?"Jae Won didnot reply but stared blankly ahead.

"Why are you standing blankly Jae Won-ah?"

"I'm thinking Hyun Woo what if I get my daughter Chaerin's signature here too?"

"Say again"Hyun Woo said getting close to Jae Won.

"I said What if I get Chaerin's signature here too."

"Oh! Jae Won-ah ,though your head has no hair but you really have brains,I must say.You are trying to convert our friendship into a relationship?"Hyun woo happily exclaimed.Both of them laughed and hugged each other.

"But tell me Jae Won-ah,how will you  get your daughter's signature here?"Hyun Woo asked.

"You don't know my daughter Hyun Woo-ah,She is really innocent."Jae won told Hyun Woo while putting his arms on his shoulders.

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyz! How was it?Excited for the next chapy?
I'm not getting a very good response,probably because its just been two days.

Thanx for those who are reading my story and those who subscribed..

Again its not my story...

Thanx for your time...

Love ya all<3