Their meeting..

Love Love Love

Sandara was standing near the icecream stall when she got scared by the sound of a fast moving car.She turned around and the car stopped near her.

"Hi!"Chaerin shouted from inside the car.Sandara just shook her head and smiled at her.Chaerin also started laughing.

"My soul had just left me beacause of you!"Sandara told her while smililing.

"Aww but will my soul still be with me when your soul leaves you?"Chaerin got out of the car with a gift in her hand which was wrapped with a shiny gift paper.

"A very Happy Birthday to my best friend Dara unnie"CL wished her and hugged her.

"Thankyou"Sandara took the gift from her.

"Now tell me,why did you call me here?"Dara asked Cl.

"I just thought of some shopping"CL replied with a cheeky grin.

"Will you shop or make me shop?"

"That doesn't matter its the same thing only.Now lets go!"CL pulled Dara with her.They were going when CL remembered something.

"Oh God!Dara unnie wait for me here.I forgot that I had to return a shirt.I'll just get it from the car.Wait here."CL went towards the car to get the shirt from there.

Jiyong and Seungri were driving the same way.Jiyong was driving the car while Seungri was sleeping.Jiyong was distracted by something shiny.It was Dara's gift by Chaerin.Jiyong saw Dara.*Time Stopped*Jiyong continued staring at her.He couln't take her eyes off her.Sandara's and Jiyong's eyes met.Both continued to stare at each other.As a result,Jiyong didnot know where he was driving and ended up crashing his car with Chaerin's car.Chaerin who was standing behing her car got hit and she fell over a man who was selling eggs .Eggs all cracked up.Seungri had woken up from the commotion.He looked at Chaerin,then at Jiyong worried.Jiyong looked back at him with worry all over his face.

"Who the heck did this?"CL shouted while getting up.CL went over to Jiyong's car.

"You, son of a pig.What are you posing there for?Get out of the car."CL shouted at Jiyong with her arms on her hips.

Jiyong got out of the car."I'm really sorry"Jiyong apologised.

"You are sorry?You broke my headlights,cracked his eggs.Who will pay for it?Ur father?"CL shouted at him and charged at him but was stopped by Dara.Jiyong took a step back scared.CL could really be scary sometimes.

"Leave it CL-roo,he looks innocent"Sandara told her.

"Innocent?From where?"CL again shouted.Now Seungri got out of the car and sat at its front.

"Ya!You"Seungri called out to Chaerin.

"WHAT?"CL again shouted.

"Keep your freaking volume low and actually shut your mouth."Seungri said to Cl. CL was really angry now and just looked at Dara.

"Jiyong hyung,take out some money."Seungri told  Jiyong.Jiyong took out his wallet and gave it to Seungri.Seungri took out the money.

"Ya!Chickenhead how much?"Seungri asked the man whose eggs got cracked.

"Just 5000 won"The man replied.Seungri gave him the money.

"And what about your egg?"Seungri asked CL.

"What?"CL shouted.

"I mean your car's egg.Headlight, headlight."Seungri said.While all these transactions were going on,Dara And Jiyong were exchanging shy glances and shy smiles,unmindful of the surroundings.

"50000 won"CL said.

"Take 100000 won"Seungri told her.

She took the money and asked "Why?Why 50000 won extra?CL asked.

Seungri smirked."Let me tell you"

Seungri got up and kicked the other headlight of Chaerin's car,thus breaking it.

"That is why"Seungri told her while smirking.Cl looked at the broken headlight in disbelief.

"Lets go hyung!"Seungri called out to Jiyong.

"Wait a minute"Cl shouted.

"What now"Seungri asked.

"Take this 500000 won"Cl slammed the money on Seungri's hands.

"Why this?"Seungri asked.

"Let me tell you."CL told picking up a stone from the ground.She pretended to hit them with the stone.They both backed away.CL then turned around and broke the front glass of Jiyong's car.Everybody's mouth was hanging open except for CL who was smiling widely.

"But this only of 400000 won haha"Seungri said regaining concious.

"I know,100000 won as a TIP.Got it you pandahead."CL said taking Seungri,s chin between her thumb and point finger.She then laughed.

"Lets go unnie."CL called out to Dara who gave a last glance to Jiyong.Jiyong just sheepishly smiled scratching his head.

"I won't leave her"Seungri said moving to go towards her but was stopped by Jiyong.

"Leave bro~She's a girl"Jiyong said.

"So what?First she gave me a Tip and then called me a Pandahead.Do I Look like a Panda?"Seungri asked Jiyong who just smirked back.

(Oh yes! Seungri Darling You do look like a Panda..hehe)

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyz!How are you all doing?Liked it?If yes,please subscribe ,comment and vote ,please:)

Any posters?I'll really appreciate it.

Sorry but again I have to tell you that this story is not mine..It was a movie.

But still I hope you are enjoying reading it...

Please support me..

Thanx for your time lovely readers..

Love you<3