Two retards..

Love Love Love

Jae Won patted his friends shoulder and said,"See Hyun Woo what a coincidence.Even after living in the same city we did not meet for twenty years".

"But we have met eachother now right?haha" .

"Ofcourse" Both of them again laughed and hugged.

"Come with me"Hyun Woo pulled his friend with him.

"But, But where?".

"I'm going to meet a girl for my son.".

"Oh! Wow~ congratulations congratulations.But tell me one thing whose daugher is she?"

"Oh Bro~she is Textile King Lee Tae Won 's Daughter."( Oops it was Lee Jae won's younger brother).

"Lee Tae Won?"Jae Won asked in disbelief.

"Yes~ " Hyun Woo said with exitement.

"Then its useless for you to go there"

"Why?"

" Because Tae Won is my younger brother and his daughter has married a..a driver's son"

"WHAT?" Now, it was Hyun Woo who shouted in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm telling you the truth Hyun Woo and even our children can do this Idioticity someday"

" No"

"For preventing this thing to happen with us, you come with me"Jae Won said to Hyun woo pulling him.

"Where?" Hyun Woo asked.

"To Barrister Min Jun"

" Yes.Yes . Lets go"

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can understand your worry Mr. Lee but it has no solution." Barrister Min Jun said.

"Why?" Hyun Woo asked."Because once the children are adult,then whenever,wherever and with whoever they want, they can marry.And no culture,politics can stop them from doing so". Barrister Min Jun explained.

"That is why we have  come to you Barrister shi, so that someday my daughter doesn't run away with a driver or a gardner's son and marry him.If this happens then I have no choice except for suicide.It should not happen.So please tell a solution to this problem Barrister shi."Jae Won said and Hyun Woo nodded his head in agreement.

"Money!I'll give you whatever amount you ask for"Jae Won added.

Barrister min Jun laughed, leaned back on his chair and said," This is the quality you rich people have,U people can make the innocent of the innocent do the dirty deeds.But now I'll have to find a solution to your problem."Barrister Min Jun said leaning forward on the table. He started shuffling the papers inside the drawer,took out a paper and showed to the two people.

"This is a court's marriage certificate".Hyun Woo and Jae Won looked at each other in confusion and then Jae Won asked the barrister,"What should I do with this?"Jae Won asked referring to the paper in his hands.

"You get your daughter's signature here on this paper"

"What are you saying Barrister shi..While taking the signatures,Won't my daughter ask me what am i taking her signatures for?" Jae Won asked while standing."Why not?Ofcourse she'll ask.That is why You'll have to decieve her to get the signatures."Barrister Min Jun explained calmly.

"I'll have to decieve her?"

"Hmm"

" Okie, I'll get the signatures.Then?"Jae Won asked the barrister.

"Then get the signatures of the person you want her to marry with, here" Min Jun explained pointing at a particular area on the paper.

"Okie.Then?"

"Then I can get the signatures of 5 witnesses and registerars."Min Jun said.

"okie.then?" Jae Won again asked.

"Then what? Then Whoosh.Then both the persons are married in terms of law.Hahahaha"Min Jun said excitedly.

A wide smile spread across both Hyun Woo and JaeWon's faces.

"You are a genious."Hyun woo told the Barrister.Hyun Woo couldn't agree more. Jae Won took out his cheque book and signed a blank cheque .He gave the blank check to the barrister."Here, take this blank cheque .You can fill the amount yourself."

As Jae Won was giving the blank check to the barrister, Hyun Woo also took out a blank cheque and offered it to the barrister.Min Jun and Jae Won both  looked at him in confusion.

"Take this blank check from my side too and get me also the same marriage certificate."Hyun Woo said.

"Why not?" The barrister took both the cheques.

" Hyun Woo-ah what do you need this certificate for?"

"Jaewon-ah I have the same fear as you because my son is...Arghh I'm speechless"

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A car stopped outside the huge building of  Kwon Enterprises.A person stepped out of the car in a white suit, sunglasses and  a few bottles of massage oil.He started marching forward.Passerbys were curiously looking at him and murmuring-

"What is this person doing with those bottles?"

"Omo! He just sat there?"

" Is he insane?"

And blah blah..

He then asked his friend to start."Passerbys, Beautiful ladies, gentlemen and families of idiots.This is a lizard's oil.If u have any worries,Wound is new or old...U just have to apply this oil.And one more special thing my friends..The seller of this oil is no ordinary man.
He is Millionaire Kwon Hyun Woo's Son,yes son."Seungri shouted through a loud speaker while moving around  Jiyong who was sitting on the road nodding his head in confirmation for Seungri's words.

Just then Hyun Woo made his way through the crowd who had collected around the two retards aka Jiyong and Seungri.Hyun Woo was shocked seeing his son siting calmly on the road.He went near him, grabbed his collar and made him stand up.

"U bastard,U along with this rascal(Seungri),U are selling lizard's oil in front of my office?Making my reputation go to hell?",Hyun Woo shouted at Jiyong.

"Friends, This is the one and only Kwon Hyun Woo.Clap clap"Just then Seungri again shouted through his loud speaker.

"Ya! Shut up" Hyun Woo shouted at Seungri.

Jiyong moved forward towards his dad and dramatically exclaimed,"A innocent boy whose credit cards and everthing are blocked,that person won't sell lizard's oil.So, should that person ?Elephant's oil?"Jiyong shouted.

"Listen Boy,u sell lizard's oil,elephant's oil or rat's oil,I don't care but not in front of my office."Hyun Woo shouted and asked the crowd to mind their own business.

" And listen, till the time u won't leave this mechanic's company,I won't give you a single won,understood?"With this Hyun Woo went away.

"Jiyong hyung~,this oil shop has closed.What should we do now?"

"Wait and watch Seungri-ah"

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyz!Seungri and Jiyong have entered the scene now...

How was this update?See, guys Sorry! but again I'm telling you that this is actually a movie,I'm just using the names of my biases and trying to explain it in my own words...

I really liked that movie and decided to write a story based on that..You guys cannot expect me to buy copyrights of that movie right?hehe

But I promise I'll try my best to make it interesting and I'll finish it as soon as I can...!!!

Thanx for your time lovely readers...<3v