The showroom..

Love Love Love

"These toys are kept here for sale not for you to play around."The owner of a grand showroom scolded his employee whole was playing around with toys meant for sale.

"Sorry Sir" replied the sales girl.
Jae seok,the short,stout owner of the showroom, glared at her one last time before turning back from the sales table only to get his eyes widened when he saw the cleaner cleaning carelessly the white stoned statue of a lady carrying something over her head.

He rushed towards the cleaner and scolded him,"What the heck are you doing? Cleaning a statue worth 5000000 won with such carelessness? Do you know who is coming to see it today?"

"NO, Sir"The cleaner just shook his head wildly in response,scared.
"Seoul's one of the lead industralists and he has temper problems.BIG temper problems.Get it."
"Yes,Sir. Sorry Sir."
"Get going now".
The cleaner ran from there in panic.
"Sorry darling,the cleaner was senseless.Let me clean you up."Jae Seok lightly cleaned the statue with his handkerchief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Excuse me"Chaerin called Jae seok who was busy admiring the white stoned statue.
"Did the statue call me?"Jae seok wondered.
Chaerin impatiently sighed and looked at Dara who was standing next to her carrying the gift by her wrapped in a shiny paper.
"Ajusshi here" Dara called for Jae Seok this time,afraid her best friend might burst out.
"OH. Madam."Jae Seok realizing that it was a customer went towards Dara and Cl.
"Ajusshi,this shirt is defective.I had bought it from your showroom."Cl trying her best to keep calm explained Jae Seok.
"Impossible.It cannot be defected."
"What IMPOSSIBLE?It has a hole in it.Can you see?"Cl tried her very best to keep calm.
"No,I cannot see the hole."Jae seok naively replied.
Dara nervously looked at her best friend knowing she won't be able to keep calm for long.
"NO?"Cl shouted.
"N-no"
"Let me show you then".Cl shouted and ripped the shirt apart.
"Can you see it now?"Cl spoke holding the two pieces of the shirt in both of her hands.
"Y-yes Yes, I can see it."Jae seok stuttered scared while Dara just looked at her wide eyed.Cl continued to glare at the poouor man.
"Yah. Show the best shirt around here to madam or she will tear my pants apart."
"Miss, please proceed to the counter and my sales man will show you the new shirts."Jae seok politely spoke to Cl and went away.
"Was it necessary to tear the shirt Cl?"Dara scolded Cl.
"Sorry unnie but that old man was blind and I'm still pissed off at the pandahead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on now Seungri,Cheer up."Jiyong told his friend who was beyond pissed off at the moment.
"Hyung,I kept quiet just because of you otherwise,I would have taught that girl a lesson.Seungri replied angrily while walking around the hallways of the showroom.
"Ok dude, forget it now."Jiyong tried to calm his friend down when his eyes fell  on Dara who was randomly looking at someclothes.A big smile spread across his face.He looked at Seungri who was busy cursing a certain girl while looking at some watches.e st
"Err Seungri,you look for a nice watch for yourself, I'll go find a chick for my self".
"What?"
"I mean err shoes for myself."
"Oh Okie"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiyong looked at Dara and again the time stopped.She was such a goddess.
He didn't know where he was going,he just followed Dara.
Dara felt somebody's gaze on her  and turned around only to find Jiyong standing  there surrounded by a lot of white stoned statues.
She smiled at the scene.She couldnt meet his eyes as she felt shy.So, she went away from there.
Jiyong tried to follow her but ended up crashing with a statue thus making it fall on the ground.The statue broke out in three pieces.Jiyong stared at the statues in shock and looked around swiftly wishing no one saw him.He quickly picked up the broken pieces and tried to put them together.He put the legs of the statue first,bum of the statue next.Yes,he put the bum in front in haste,unintentionlly.Finally, he put the head of the statue.He sighed in relief and turned around only to find the owner along with a well suited man accompnied  by a big bodyguard,coming his way.He stared at them wide eyed.
"Yah. What are you doing in front of the statue?Move."Jae seok shouted at Jiyong.
"Yes"Jiyong quickly made a run out of there.
"Please come this way Sir.Here is the statue specially carved for you."
"Ne.Sure."The man looked at the statue and gasped.
Jae seok also looked at the statue and gasped when his eyes fell on statue with its bottom at its front.Knowing the man has temper problems,he nervously looked at him and trid to explain but kept shut when the man signalled him to be quiet.
The man went towards the statue and admired it."Marvellous.Fantastic.What a craft.It has chaged the course of nature.The craftsman of this piece does not deserve to get 5000000 won but 50000000 won."
"50000000 won?"
"Yes.Who made this statue?"
"I made it with my own hands."Jae seok replied out of greediness.
"You have done a great work."
"Sir,if you want,I can make more statues like this for you."
"That is what I DON'T want".
"What do you mean sir?"
"I intend to cut your hands off,so that you won't be able any such statues.I don't want anybody else having such statue except for me."
"NO,No"
"Yes.I am going,you come to my residence with both of his hands."The man ordered his bodyguard and left the place.
The bodyguard grinned at Jae seok and Jae seok ran for his life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seungri was pacing around the showroom when his eyes fell on Cl.He heard her asking for a toothpaste from the sales lady.He smirked,evil one.
"One for me too".He joined Cl.
 Cl looked at him and glared.He glared back.
"Sorry Sir.There is only one tooth paste left of this brand".
"I'll take it".Cl grabbed the tooth paste from the sales lady.
Seungri also took hold of the toothpaste,"I'll take it."
"Leave it"
"I won't"
"I took it first"
"I saw it first"
"Ladies first"
"Only in the bathroom queue"
"You  are messing with me".
"Its my childhood habit".
"Whatever happens I'll take it".
"Okie fine.Afterall you need it more".
"WHY?"
"Because your mouth stinks".
"WHAT?"
"Yikes.Your mouth stinks."Seungri said this and left her.
Cl was boiling in anger.She opened the toothpaste and squeezed it all on her hands.She angrily marched towards Seungri and put the paste all over his face.
"Your mouth stinks.Your body Stinks.Your character stinks.You need it more than.Have some more."She squeezed some more paste on her palms and put it over his face and went away.
Seungri was beyond shocked and couldn't react for a while.When he processed everything,he took out a knife out of his pocket.
"Yaaaa"He shouted loudly.
Cl turned out because of the voice and found Seungri angrily marching towards her with a knife in his hands.She backed away scared.Seungri ran and shoved the knife in her stomach.Cl gasped and looked down at her stomach.No wound.No pain.
Cl caressed her stomach and looked at Seungri.Seungri grinned at her and pressed the knife's blade up and down.
"Tichu Tichu.It was a toy knife.HaHa".Seungri laughed and went away.
Cl after processing what just happened,shouted"I WILL KILL YOU"