Kwon Hyun Woo

Love Love Love

Kwon Hyun woo descended the royal staircase. Servants were moping the floor and doing other cleaning activities. "I'm so sorry but i love you da geotjinmal~"One of them was singing and this didnt go unnoticed by Kwon hyun woo.

He stepped on his hands."aiyayayiyayai" The servant cried of pain.

"Bastard you always put your hand where i step"Hyun woo said ignoring his pain.

"Sorry sir" the servant said while rubbing his sore hands where hyun woo stepped.

"Tsk poor people" He said  again ignoring his pain.While Hyun woo was walking he tripped but a servant ran to him and prevented him from falling.

Hyun woo, forgetting that he was saved by him, shouted at him"U touched me...U touched me"

"But sir you would have fallen,if I didn't".The servant said in panic.

"Yes I would have fallen.I would have broken my bones.You should have let me fall.How dare you touch me?" Hyun woo roared.
"Ya Min soo, Ya Ra sook~ Hurry up and preapare hot water .I'll have to take a bath now"Hyun woo called his servants.

After taking bath he came and sat at the dining table."i had to take bath for an hour to remove  the smell of poor people"

He had bearly started eating than a person  came showering him with some kind of pesticide."Who is this ill mannered rascal ?" Hyun woo shouted at the person.The person stopped."I'm your late brother's wife. Wait, that was wrong. I'm your late wife's brother"The person was InKwon(Hyun woo's brother in law and Jiyong's uncle)

"U rascal, u think that this dining table is a dumpster that you are using this pesticide" Hyun woo demanded."I'm doing this for your health Brother in law"Inkwon said.

"What do you mean ?" Hyun woo demanded  while wiping his mouth.

"A poor person touched you right?U had to take bath with a whole bottle of Dettol.But this food that you are eating is also made by a poor person and i dont want  you  to suffer from any disease.Did you eat this rice?".

  "Yes" Hyun woo said.

"Open your mouth"shrieked InKwon. Hyun woo scared by the shriek, opened his mouth in panic.

Pump Pump.

InKwon pumped the pesticide into his mouth.

"What the heck are you doing?" shouted Hyun woo in anger.

"I'm killng the germs that have entered your mouth after eating the food made by a poor person".

"Get lost from here"Hyun woo again shouted. Ofcourse he was pissed now.

"I'm not going anywhere" InKwon replied.

"Why?"Hyun woo demanded.

InKwon faking a cry, dramatically said,"Don't you know what my sister told you while dying?".

"What did she say?"

"That until the day you die.Until your funeral,I should not leave this house. And i won't leave this house until u die"

"Dear yeobo! U have gone to heaven but u have left this idiot who is going to be in hell, here. Ya MinSuk prepare the car."

"Where r u goin" InKwon asked.

"To attempt suicide".came the reply.

"Wait, even i m going with you"

"Why"

" Because I dont believe you.I want to make sure that you are going to attempt suicide only".

Hyun woo facepalmed himself and left the house in frustration.( You have yet to be aware of Lee jae won now..Wait for the next chappy!!!)

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!Again I'm mentioning that the plot is not mine...I watched a certain movie .I really like that movie .So, i thought it would be nice to present it as a story to you!!!

Sorry I didnt introduce any main characters here in this chapter.First i need to tell you all their usual daylife...So, i just introduced Jiyong's dad here.

I tried to make it funny.I hope you find it good..

I'm not good at poster making so if anyone can do this favour to me ,It'll be highly appreciated.

As i told you English is not my first language so please forgive me for errors and sorry for some slangs Blame Facebook for it!!

Please comment, vote and subscribe!!!

Thanx for your time Lovely readers!!SARANGHAE<3