Meeting General Lee

When Two Worlds Collide

The doors whirred open. We entered inside General Lee's office.

On the left, there were LED screens with pictures of K-Pop bands like BIGBANG, 2NE1, SNSD, Miss A, EXO, etc. (Including BAP! OMO!). There were also LED screens with K-Pop artists but with soloists like PSY, Lee Hi, BoA, IU, Ailee, Jay Park, SE7EN, etc. As we went further, there were two people (I'm guessing they're his secretaries) working with their laptops at the front desk.

On the left side, there was a man, who looked about 5'10", with short, pinkish hair. He was a Col. with several ribbons, badges, and medals on his uniform. There was a nametag with the name "Lu" above his right coat pocket.

On the right side, there was a woman, who looked about 5'4", with brown hair tied into a bun. Like Capt. Lee, she was wearing the skirt instead of the usual slacks. She had the same amount of ribbons, badges, and medals on her uniform as Col. Lu except she is a Lt. Col. There was a nametag with the name "Park" on her right .

There were several photos with their friends and family behind them. I'm assuming they're married (How cute!).

"Greetings, Colonel." They said as they saluted him.

"Ah, Yunho. Changmin. I'm glad to see you two again." Col. Lu said.

"Eunmi, this is Colonel Lu Han and Lt. Colonel Park Chorong." Changmin said.

"Wait, so you're the same Lu Han and Park Chorong that my parents knew."

"That's right." Col. Lu said as he smiled.

"So what made you three come here?" Lt. Col. Park said.

"My friends were captured by JYJ and we need General Lee's help to bring them back." I said.

"Ah, JYJ... how dare they capture Lt. Seo and Lt. Bae."

"Ne. So can you let us in to see him?"

"Yes, I can!"

Lt. Col. Park pushed a button and notified General Lee that we are seeing him.

"Follow me, please."

We followed Lt. Col Park into General Lee's office. Another set of futuristic-looking doors whirred open. 

"General Lee, they're here to see you."

"Thank you."

"And Eunmi, tell your parents that my husband and I said hi."

"Will do. Kamsahamnida!"

Lt. Colonel Park smiled and left the room.

"Greetings, General." They said as they saluted him.

With that, General Lee turned around.

He was a 5-star general with short, black spiky hair (strange, it looks like Mr. Lee's hairstyle). He had several badges, ribbons and medals on his uniform. One of them was the Medal of Honor, which laid on his shoulders.

"Yunho, Changmin. I see you've returned safely and found the girl." General Lee.

"Ne."

"Please, have a seat."

"So Eunmi, before I get started, I'm guessing you're wondering why I'm wearing this mask."

"Ne." I said.

"Well, since we're all here, I might as well take it off."

With that said, he removed his mask. My eyes widely opened.

"MR. LEE?!"

"Hi, Eunmi!"

"YOU WERE GENERAL LEE THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

"Yes!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, Eunmi, if I did, then JYJ would've went after me too and I wouldn't be here assisting you!"

"That is true..."

"Of course it is. So what is the problem that you are having?"

"Well, as you probably know, Seohyun and Suzy were captured and controlled by JYJ."

"Yes, of course."

"And Yunho and Changmin told me that you can help me bring them back."

"Well, they're liars."

"What?!" I said as I punched Yunho and Changmin in the arm.

"Ow!" They both said.

"I'm just kidding! Of course I can help you bring them back!"

"Well, do you know how they first got controlled?"

"Yes, I do. Many years ago, Yunho, Changmin and JYJ formed a super group called DBSK. They were the biggest group on Cassiopeia. One day, they created one of the greatest songs on Cassiopeia. It became so popular that everyone on Earth began listening to it too. However, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu wanted to use the song's popularity for evil. Yunho and Changmin didn't want to become evil and left the group. Using it as a plan to take over the universe, JYJ played the song in reverse which caused everyone at the school to be brainwashed by them. The only person who didn't listen to it was you, which is why you're their main target. I assigned Lt. Bae and Lt. Seo to be your guardians but they were captured and controlled as well. That was why I sent Yunho and Changmin to become your guardians."

"Well, they did try to get me to listen to a song, but I didn't know it was a mind-controller."

"Well, I'm glad you chose not to listen to it. Anyway, JYJ is using everyone at the school to track you down at this very moment. Yunho, Changmin, I want you two to defend Eunmi as much as possible. If you need any other help, you can always come to me, General Park, or General Yoo."

"Alright. Wait, they're generals too? Man, who else here is a general?"

"Anyway, Yunho, Changmin. Do you have a place to stay?"

"No." Yunho said.

"Well, not anymore." Changmin said. "We had--"

"I already know what happened. I saw the crash from outside the window behind me. Anyway, Eunmi, do you think you could let Yunho and Changmin stay with you? You know, just in case something may happen while you're at home?"

"Uh..."

Yunho and Changmin started to make puppy dog faces at me.

"Well, I don't think I have any room--"

Their puppy dog faces continued, with them coming closer to me.

"My parents may not let me--"

They continued to stare at me with their puppy-dog faces. Gah, why do they do this to me?

"Oh, alright."

"YES!" They said.

"Thank you, Eunmi." Yunho said as he smiled at me.

"No problem. Now to figure out how I can explain this to my parents."

"I'm sure you'll find a way." General Lee said.

"Thank you, Mr.-- I mean, General Lee." I said.

"Anytime. Dismissed."

"Wait! You forgot to tell me how to unbrainwash Seohyun and Suzy!"

"Oh right! In order to unbrainwash them, you must hit them hard enough to knock them out. However, this is a hard task as everyone becomes stronger when they are mind-controlled by JYJ. I must give you this."

General Lee gave me the same laser gun that Yunho and Changmin has, except it doesn't look like a gun. It looks more like a sonic screwdriver from "Doctor Who." It's red, like Cassiopeia, with white claws at the tip and a blue pointer that shoots out a laser with the push of a button.

"This laser gun is very powerful. It can kill anyone in one hit. However, ammunition is very limited so use it wisely."

"Thank you, General Lee."

"You're welcome, Eunmi. I wish you three the best of luck. Dismissed."

We left General Lee's office hoping that we can successfully bring Seohyun and Suzy back, also knowing that this won't be easy.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 9 coming soon!

-Andre