Trouble

When Two Worlds Collide

After school today, I walked home alone because Seohyun and Suzy had to stay to tutor some students. As I walked home, I began to feel happy and relieved knowing that Mr. Lee was on my side. Seohyun and Suzy were right. I should've told Mr. Lee sooner about my problem instead of keeping it to myself. However, it was oddly weird how Mr. Park and Mr. Yoo didn't help with my problem at all. Some counselors they are.

"I'm so glad Mr. Lee is going to help me with my problem! I can't wait to tell the great news to Mom and Dad!" I happily said.

Just as I said that, Taehyung and Hoseok appeared right in front of me. Taehyung and Hoseok, who go by V and J-Hope, were two tough guys who were known for starting commotions with people, even when they didn't do anything. They wore white wifebeaters with black jackets along with dark sunglasses. Man, with the way they dress and act in class, it's no wonder why Mr. Park and Mr. Yoo wanted them out of the school!

"Tell Mom and Dad what?" V said.

"The news about how you got us expelled?" J-Hope said.

"I, I--" I said while shaking in fear.

"Don't act like you don't know! We know you were the one who got us expelled! Because of that, you're gonna pay for it! Grab her, J-Hope!"

As he said that, I began to run for my life. I ran as fast as I could to avoid them. At last, I found a tunnel to catch my breath after running with all my strength. My heart was pounding harder than ever as I breathed with the remaining amount of oxygen in my lungs. However, V and J-Hope heard me breathing and caught me. I continued to run through the dark tunnel with my remaining strength but tripped and fell. As I laid to the ground, I felt J-Hope's cold hands grab my arms and lift me up as I heard V laughing evilly from behind.

"You could never escape us no matter how fast you run, Eunmi! You got us in trouble and now you're gonna pay the price! Hold her, J-Hope!"

J-Hope held me back as V began punching me in the face and in the stomach. As I tried to free myself from J-Hope's grip, I began to lose my breath even more as I felt the pain from V's blows. My face and stomach were completely bruised and there was blood coming down my nose like a red waterfall. I could feel my ribs nearly cracking as I started to completely lose my breath. I tried to plea for mercy but V just kept going, his punches flying as fast as bullets. After V's last punch, I fell to the ground.

"Please... stop..." I said as I began to cry.

"If you hadn't told Mr. Lee and kept your mouth shut, then you wouldn't have been in this mess, would you? I didn't think so!" V began to raise his foot and prepared to step on me.

"Maybe if you weren't so troublesome, then you wouldn't be in this mess either!" A distant voice said.

"Huh?" V and J-Hope said.

Two blue lasers suddenly came out of nowhere and penetrated V and J-Hope. They fell to the floor without making a sound and laid there, motionless. As I laid there hardly breathing and feeling like I was going to die, I eventually out from the pain caused by the now dead V and J-Hope.

A few minutes later, I woke up wondering what just happened. As I tried to regain my strength and memory, I laid there wondering where that voice came from. I noticed two people standing in the distance.

"Come on, Changmin, let's head back to home base. I forgot who we were supposed to look for."

"Her name is Eunmi Park."

"Do you remember what she looks like?"

"No."

"Let's just head back then and ask General Lee."

"Alright."

They turned around and began walking away. I noticed the blood and bruises were gone and my wounds had fully healed as I regained my consciousness.

"Hey, wait!" I said as I got up and began chasing them.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 5 coming soon!

-Andre