The Encounter

When Two Worlds Collide

I turned around and saw the both of them behind me. Yunho flipped me to the ground and pointed his laser gun at my face.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?"

I gulped in panic.

"I... I..."

"Are you an ally of JYJ? Did they send you here to spy on us?"

"Aniyo! I don't even know who JYJ is!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"Wait! Yunho, she looks like the girl in the photo that General Lee showed us." Yunho put his laser gun back in his pocket.

Changmin walked up to me and took a knee as I sat up.

"Are you Eunmi Park?"

"N-ne..."

"Hi, I'm Changmin and this is my partner, Yunho."

"Hi..."

"I apologize for what he did to you. He just thought you were working for the enemy when he noticed you spying on us."

"It's ok. Well, I need to ask you something."

"Ne?"

"Where did you guys even come from? Why were you trying to search for me?"

"Well, we're not from your world. We were sent here from planet Cassiopeia by our commander to become your guardians."

"That explains the broken spaceship, the laser guns, the futuristic outfits and the little cube you had to speak with your commander."

"Indeed. That's why we came here to protect you from JYJ."

"Who's JYJ?"

"They're a trio of killers who go after people who are different from others. There's no one you can trust at your school, except for Mr. Lee, Mr. Park, and Mr. Yoo because everyone else are under JYJ's control. That's why everyone stares at you at school. You're their main target," Yunho said.

"Everyone? Even Seohyun and Suzy?"

"Yes, I'm afraid."

"How? They're my best friends!"

"Why do you think something bad happens to you whenever they're not with you?"

"I can't believe it. My only best friends at school are my enemies!" I said as tears began to roll down my face.

"Look Eunmi, they're gone. They're under JYJ's control." Changmin said.

"Can't you do something about it?"

"We can't. I'm sorry."

I cried even harder and hugged Changmin.

"This isn't fair! Why did JYJ have to take them too?!"

"I don't know. That's why we have to stop them before they take you too." Changmin said as he began to rub my back for comfort.

"There is one person who can bring them back." Yunho said.

I got up and went up to Yunho.

"REALLY?! WHO?!"

"General Lee."

"REALLY?! WHERE IS HE?!"

"His base is at the other end of the forest. We can take you there to talk to him."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Yunho and Changmin took me into the forest. We went through it until we found General Lee's base. It was a giant, gray skyscraper with a Stark Tower-like resemblance. It has a curved design as it goes upwards. It was the tallest building in Korea that I've ever seen! General Lee must be rich to have a base like this!

"Well, here it is." Changmin said.

"It looks..." I said as I was amazed at the architecture of the exterior.

"Amazing?"

"Ne..."

"We don't have much time. Let's hurry and get inside to talk with General Lee before JYJ gets here." Yunho said.

"Right." Changmin looked at me. "Ready?"

"Ready."

As the doors slided open, we stepped in. Time to get my friends back!

Thanks for reading! Chapter 7 coming soon!

-Andre