The Base

When Two Worlds Collide

At last, we entered the building. We looked up and there were several floors full of futuristic things. The workers went upwards by standing on a light blue square that took them to any floor they wanted with the touch screen that appears in front of them before disappearing, as if they were levitating. They wore black military-like uniforms, except the men wore slacks and dress shoes and the women wore skirts and flats. Their uniforms were filled with medals and ribbons, along with insignia on their shoulders.

Suddenly, a woman appeared before us. She looked about 5'4" and had dark brown hair tied into a bun. Her uniform was decorated with several ribbons and medals. She had a nametag with the name "Lee" on her right .

"Ah, Yunho and Changmin. Glad to meet you again." She said.

"Greetings, Captain Lee." They said as they saluted her.

"And who is this young lady?"

"This is Eunmi Park. Eunmi, I'd like you to meet Captain Lee Jieun." Changmin said.

"Annyeong, it's nice to meet you." She said as she smiled and shook my hand

"H-hi..." I said as I nervously shook her hand.

"So how did you know about these two?"

"She discovered us when we crashed." Yunho said.

"Crashed?"

"Yeah, we had an accident with the control system and we went crashing into Earth. She noticed the broken spaceship which led her to discover our hideout." Changmin said.

"Well, next time you should be more careful. You could've died!"

"We will. We're sorry, Captain."

"Good. So what's your reason for coming to see General Lee?"

"To rescue my friends from JYJ." I said.

"JYJ... those ruthless punks."

"They captured my best friends and are controlling them as their slaves to go after me!"

"Who?"

"I don't think you know them. Their names are Seo Joohyun and Bae Suzy."

"Seo Joohyun and Bae Suzy... wait, I do know them! They work here too! They're both lieutenants!"

"They work here?!"

"Ne, they were assigned to be your guardians but then they were captured and controlled by JYJ. That's why Yunho and Changmin were sent here to protect you!"

"Did you know about this?" I asked Yunho and Changmin.

"Aniyo!" Yunho said.

"Not at all!" Changmin said.

"Well, can you help us?"

"Sure, I will. I'll take you to General Lee."

"You will?!"

"Ne!"

"Kamsahamnida!" I ran and hugged her.

"You're welcome! Follow me."

We stepped on one of the light blue squares. A touch screen appeared in front of us as she pushed in the floor number. After, the screen disappeared and the square moved back and started levitating. I nearly fell off as Changmin pulled me back.

At last, we appeared on the top floor to General Lee's office.

"Well, here we are."

"Thank you, Captain Lee." Yunho and Changmin said as they saluted to her.

"Anytime. And it was nice meeting you, Eunmi."

"You too..."

"Well, here it is. General Lee's office." Yunho said.

"Are you sure he'll bring Seohyun and Suzy back?" I said.

"Positive." Changmin said.

"I hope so..."

"He'll bring them back. I promise you." He said as he looked at me.

"Ok." I said as I hugged him.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" Yunho said.

"Let's go!" I said.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 8 coming soon!

-Andre