The Discovery

When Two Worlds Collide

I continued to secretly follow them around the city as they walked back to their "homebase." Finally, they reached their home. It wasn't much of a home at all. It was just a tent and an unlit bonfire. There was a destroyed spaceship next to it. Could it be theirs? Maybe they're from another planet? Well, that would explain the strange lasers that killed V and J-Hope. I stood behind a tree as they went into the tent. I slowly sneaked up and quietly pulled up one of the flaps.

One of them took a small silver cube and pressed a button. Suddenly, a blue projection popped up on the wall in front of them and a person wearing a white Jabbawockeez-like mask appeared.

"Greetings, gentlemen." The person on the projection said.

"Greetings, General." They said as they bowed to him.

"Have you found the girl yet?"

"No, we haven't. We're still trying to look for her." Changmin said.

"We don't remember what she looks like though." Yunho said.

"She's tall, skinny, has long, brown straight hair and usually wears tomboyish colors. Here's what she looks like."

He shows them my ID photo. What do they want with me? How do they know me?

"She's pretty." Changmin said.

Yunho hits him.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Focus on the mission!" Yunho said.

"We don't have much time, you two. This girl is in grave danger. We need to save her before anything else happens to her. JYJ is close on her tracks."

I gulped in fear. What do they mean something else could happen to me? Who's JYJ?

"You can count on us, General." Yunho said.

"We won't stop looking for her." Changmin said.

"Good. Best of luck to the both of you. Dismissed." General Lee said.

The projection screen disappeared.

"What are we going to do, Yunho?" Changmin said.

"You know what the boss said. We gotta find her before she gets into any more trouble."

"But what if we--"

Yunho put his hand on Changmin's shoulder.

"Changmin, we'll be fine. We just have to make sure we get to her before JYJ does."

"JYJ?" I whispered.

Suddenly, they disappeared and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 6 coming soon!

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy!

-Andre