Introduction

When Two Worlds Collide

Hello, my name is Eunmi Park. I am 17 years old and I attend Dream High. My parents are Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park (surprising, right?) and I have two best friends, Seohyun and Suzy. I also have an older brother, but he is currently in the United States studying to become a doctor at Stanford University. Unlike everyone at school, I'm different. While all the girls are girly-girls, I'm more of a tomboy because I don't like the color pink. While everyone struggles through the AP classes, I cruise on by with my high intelligence.

Because of these reasons, I get bullied every day whether it's during or outside of school. You know, the usual bullying. Name-calling, insulting, you name it. At first, I didn't like it but then I got used to it. I handle my daily abuse depending on my mood. If I'm calm or neutral, usually I don't care about it and ignore it. When I'm in a bad mood, which doesn't happen often, I tell them to stop it. If that doesn't work, I try to fight back but it ends up getting worse (I'm not much of a fighter).

Finally, the abuse gets to me and breaks me almost to the point of insanity. So I think to myself: Why are they doing this to me? What did I do to cause this? Why does everyone not like me for no reason? Is it the way I look or act? Is it because I'm different from everyone else? Is it my intelligence? What can I do to end this madness before I go completely insane?

I thought my life was between the edge of madness because of this abuse. However, everything changed when I encountered two people who are not from our world. Take a journey through my life as I live with two people who aren't like me or any other person on this planet. Could they change my life? Could they be just like everyone else and make my life worse? Could they be the answer to my problem? You'll have to read along and find out what happens when two worlds collide.