CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 10

 

UKISS has a St. Valentines Day EVENT in japan. Soohyun and co-members was really busy a week before the said event.. and they will going to japan a week before. Soohyun dont have time to call Mary. And his worried about mary. How could he show her sincerity if his life were busy. he cant eat properly or to say hi to his mom, he cant do that....

Mary was bored all day... she was thinking what surprise she will give to soohyun... And she's waiting for soohyun's call but her phone was still in silent. 

 

"he didnt call? aishhh! i was waiting all day but nothing?" mary wa stalking alone.

 

she went to her sisters room and ask about ukiss schedules for the month.

 

"jessy...do you know the schedule of ukiss for this month?" mary ask jessy.

"hmmm..(thinking).. all i know they have a VALENTINES EVENT IN JAPAN this coming feb.16" jessy answered.

"in japan? why there? aishhh!" mary shouted.

" yah!! u scare me! wae? thats their schedule.. we have nothing to do with that" jessy replied.

" aishhh nothing... " mary said while going out in jessy's room.

 

Jessy was curious about her unnie's reaction. 

Mary went to her room and lock her door.

 

"thats why he cant call? or even message me?" mary said.

"ommo how many days left? should i go there and make my plan?" mary said.

 

She went to her mom's room and ask something.

 

"mom? how can i go to japan?" mary ask.

" japan? why?" mom ask.

" u said i want to follow my heart" mary suddenly emotional.

"yeah but why in japan? u want to go there?" mom ask her.

"yes.. they have a big event there mom, i want to go there..please" mary beg to her mom.

"ok,let me see first kekeke,just wait .."mom said to mary.

"ehh.. mom ,i dont have time to think" mary said.

"ok so what are ur plans? i will go there with you and ur sister" mom was smiling.

"really??!!! i love you mom!" mary was very happy that moment.

 

Mary went to her room and edit some words. Her mom was busy too... coz they will have a family outing in japan,well come to watch the said concert too! 

 

FEB. 16'2013

 

The event is finally come. Mary and her mom together with her sister went to that said event. And she was very nervous at that moment. Even Soohyun didn't know that shes there. They find a best seats so that they can see the ukiss clearly. 

Then the event was started while UKISS went to the stage and sing a song "ALONE" . Mary was looking for soohyun and enjoy watching. 

 

"unnie... im so thankful that im here kekeke" jessy was very happy coz she saw ukiss at that time.

"me too,just contiunue watching arraseo?" mary was very busy watching.

 

After ukiss sang 2 songs,they have a break for a while. And soohyun was not in the mood. Always checking his phone.But he cant used it.

 

"hyung, u cant used your phone? did u message mary?" dongho asked.

"anya..i didn't..." with sad face.

"eh?? even just one message?" dongho said.

 

Soohyun did not answer dongho coz they need to go to the stage again. After singing some love songs,ukiss talks about their love ones....

 

the host asked:

 

host: do you guys fall inloved before? and do u believe in love at first sight?

dongho: im always inlove..i mean i love kissme and my mom and my nh-media family.

hoon: yeah i think so... (everyone laughs)

eli: ahhmm... a lots of girls love me,so i love them too! (hahahaha)

kevin: i love all kissme's! (the girls shouted)

kiseop: no comment? hahahha

soohyun: yah i believe in love at first sight..and im in love with my angel..(everyone  was curious)

host: ur angel? u mean u have a love life now?

soohyun: yah... and hope shes here,but i dont think so..( and soohyun looking for the audiences, hoping that mary was there..)

 

But mary was very nervous at that moment and she want to hide from soohyun. 

 

host: so do u have a message for her?

soohyun: ahh, just stay healthy coz ur my strength and the reason why im smiling... saranghe.. (the were shouting even jessy) and im still waiting for u...

 

And Mary was very happy that moment,she dont know what to do.Her tears was about to fall and her heart was beating faster. This is the time she want to answer soohyun but how???

 

"here...used my phone..message him.." her mom lend her the phone.

"eh?? ahh,,,yes mom..".. and mary said, then she message soohyun.

 

MARY'S MESSAGE TO SOOHYUN.

 

SARANGHE! MY ANGEL! I WAS ABOUT TO COLAPSE WHILE LISTENING TO UR MESSAGE FOR ME. I LOVE YOU TOO! UR MINE NOW....AND IM YOURS!

 

The event was over. Ukiss went to their hotel just to have some rest before going some activities tomorrow.

Soohyun didnt noticed that he has a message on his phone. Coz his in a bad mood. And he missed mary so much!

They was about to sleep when dongho ask.....

 

"hyung.. i got amessage form my mom..ahh i missed her!" dongho said while kissing his phone.

"thats great! we love our mom so much" kevin said.

 

And soohyun get his phone just to check if her mom has a message too. But he saw a a mesage and he didnt know where it came from... he started to read the message....

and after he finished reading.. he shouted YES!!! YES!!! and he hug her co-members and he started jumping. The members dont have any idea whats happpening coz lately he was not in the mood.

A few hours later,soohyun dicided to have a cooffe at the bar at said hotel.

 

Well luckily, mary and her mom together with jessy was in that hotel too... and Mary went out  just to stroll outisde the hotel.

The place was very cozy and have a good ambiance.. mary love it so much. And ofcourse she brought her camera to have a pic in some beautiful places inside the hotel...

 

While walking, Mary saw soohyun. She follow soohyun. Then she secretly take a pics. Soohyun went to a cafeteria to buy some coffee. And he sat down for awhile on a small table.Soohyun was wearing a blue hoody jacket and he diguise to avoid fans. 

Mary bought a cake from the cafeteria and she put a letter on it saying.... HEY! IM HERE! And she asked a hotel boy to give the cake to tha guys wearing blue jacket.

 

"excuse me sir..ur cake" the hotel boy said and put the cake on the table.

"im sorry, i didnt order this" soohuyn said politely.

"a girl gave this to you..and she has a letter on it.." the hotel boy said.

"ow,, ok let me see..." soohyun read the letter.. and suddenely he stood up and looking for someone.

"who gave this to you?" soohyun asked the hotel boy.

"shes a beautiful girl, with a long hair and she have a camera and she said her name is mary.." the hotel boy said..

 

Soohyun was really shocked and he run outisde looking for mary. He went outside the hotel garden and hoping that mary was there...he stood up infront of a pool and suddenly.....someone hugged him behind his back.

Soohyun cant move coz the hugged was so tight... And he heared a whisper.... SARANGHE....SARANG...HEYO...with very soft voice..

 

Soohuyn knows that it was mary. The angel that he want to marry someday.Soohyun turn back and mary was about to cry,her tears fall and soohyun wiped it. 

 

"u know that im very happy today? u made my heart crushed because of happiness.." soohyun said while wiping mary's tears.

 

Mary cant speak. She was speechless. And that moment was very romantic.

 

"thank you for trusting me,my angel... i love you" soohyun said.

 

And he kissed mary form the head,to her nose and to her lips. And mary replied from soohyun's kiss and she hugged soohyun tightly...

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO,MY ANGEL" mary replied while still kissing.

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOLLOWING MY SHORT STORY.

 

LOVE U ALL,