CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 9

 

 

A long day has passed... the love grew stronger as they expected. Soohyun and Mary were dating and not officially confirmed that they have relationship because of soohyun status. Mary is just a simple girl and Soohyun is a famous kpop artist.How could they protect their relationship if they know that theirs a lot of people will surely dissagreed for their relationship.

Mary's past experiences towards her dad was very difficult to handle. How could she love a famous kpop artist if her heart was already broken in the past.Her father left her and her mom just to focusing his dad's carrer. The pain is still there...the broken heart is still broken. She was thinking about her mom's feelings if her mom will know about this.

 

(mary's home)

 

 

"mom?" mary went to her mom's room and wanted to talk.

"yes honey? " her mom replied.

"can we talk?" mary sat down to her mom's bed and lean her head to her mom's shoulder.

"something wrong honey?" her mom was worried.

"nothing mom..its just my heart is pain right now.." mary started a conversation.

"wae? ur heart?" her mom asked.

"nae... im inlove mom..but..." mary was nervous telling her mom.

"inlove ? with who?.." her mom was smiling at her.

 

Mary cant continue telling her mom coz she was nervous if her mom will know that shes inlove with a kpop artist.

 

"hey honey... tell me.. " her mom was excited.

"mom im nervous coz i think u will get mad at me and to him.." mary answered.

"ehh? how could i know if u dont want to tell me?.." mom answered.

"coz the past will begin again mom..." mary continued.

"past? u mean like ur dad? his an artist too?" her mom asked.

"nae... a famous artist mom..." mary replied.

" mom,i love him the first time i saw him...until now i think im going crazy.." mary said.

"so,if that guy loves you the way you love him? like me to your dad?" mom asked her.

"yes mom...but actually i dont know...i felt that he really loved me." mary telling her mom with emotion.

"honey,i dont Want you to get hurt like i experinced before,i loved ur dad,but he gaved up  everything just to focus on his career.." her mom emotionally said.

" i know mom,what should i do now? mom please help me.." mary hug her mom.

 

her mom hugged her back and telling....

 

"if u really love him,just keep on holdin on,just keep supporting him,and u should understand his status. u might get jealous to his fans,but u have to overcome it.. its not easy to love those kind of people mary, u will need to strenghten ur patience, time will come that you will not see each other for a long  time,and u cant to have a date with him coz of his status. Can do it? for your love? 

 

a tear fall from mary eyes, an advice form a mom was really great...

 

"yes mom, i can. i will understand his status and will protect him as long as i can," mary answered her mom and hugged her mom tightly.

 

 

(at soohuyn's room)

 

he was calling mary and was very excited to hear mary's voice...

after a seconds of ringing,mary answered soohyun's call.

 

"hello?.." mary answered.

"hello mary.. how are you?" soohyun replied.

"hmmm.. i guess im ok." mary said.

"wae? something wrong?" soohyun ask.

" ah.. nothing,its just a short talked with my mom.." mary said.

"ahhh... did u tell her that someone love her beautiful daugther?" soohyun smiled.

"hahaha.. hmmm.. something like that.." mary laughed.

"really?! what did she said?" soohyun was surprised.

" ahhh... she taught that were in a relationship right now..." mary answered while smiling.

"when will u answer me? hmmmm? "soohyun ask.

"just be patience ok? i dont understand my heart for now, i already told you my past and im afraid to happen it again" mary told soohyun.

" nae i know,i understand what u feel, i will give more time  for that,and u know im really inlove with you" soohyun said while his tear about to fall.

"thank you soohyun, just always remember, the half of my heart is already your,just i want the half of it kept it for now" mary continued....

"thank you so much.....u know that ur my angel" mary said.

"ur my angel too,an angel that makes me happy when im tired and lonely.."soohyun replied.

"thak you again soohyun,and now u need to rest ok?" mary said.

"eh?? i want to talk to you more...hmmm?" soohyun said.

"anya... u need to sleep now...palli..palli.." mary teased soohyun.

"i dont want to sleep,im not yet sleepy, i want to talk to u more.." soohyun replied.

"yah!!! u want me to get mad at you? hmm?" mary answered sweetly.

"eh? aniyo... arra ...arra.. i will now.. i dont want to get mad at me.......SARANGHE!" soohyun said while kissing his phone.

"thats good... annyeong! mr.angel" mary said,but she want to say saranghe to soohyun but,she dont want it now.

 

And actually Mary was planning how to answer sooohyun. She want it romantic and a memorable one.But Soohyun is always busy, no time for go out and to have a date. She wanted to have it as soon as possible.....

 

Can you help Mary what ways she will make soohyun happy while giving her answer?

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED......