CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 8

 

(at the park)

 

"chonun....chonun..soohyun imnida".. soohyun introduced himself.

 

But Mary didnt reply. And she move backward...

 

"miane.. i... just..." soohyun dont know what to say.

 

But they didnt noticed that fans are coming to them..coz the fans saw soohyun.

But before the fans come closer...soohuyn grab mary's hand and they run...

Soohyun hold mary's hands tighter. And he dont want to let go mary this time.

Until they hide in a dark place..(a place where they hid before)

 

(SILENCE)

 

They didnt notice that they still holdings hand to each other... Then suddenly Mary let go of soohyun's hand.

 

"miane...jeongmal...miane.." soohyun said.

"ah.. ah.. its ok.." mary replied.

"c..a..n.. we go home now?" mary ask. But actually she dont want to end this moment. She felt that her heart wants to burst!

"can we ... stay for a while?....Mary?" soohyun said,while sitting down.

"im tired of running ....and ..." soohyun dont know what to say.

"but.....its dangerous for you to go home late"... mary was concern.

"aniyo... an angel guided me tonight""... soohyun said while looking at mary.

 

Mary wants to smile when she hear that words "angel"..

 

"you.. go home now...palli.." mary said while grab soohyun hands to get up.

 

But she saw that soohyun looks very tired.. and she let go of soohyuns hand. Then she joined soohyun and she sat down beside him....

 

"how did u know my name?..." mary ask.

"and why u went to the park like this?..." mary continued.

 

She didnt know that soohyun falls asleep... she look closer at soohyun's face...

 

"poor soohyun,looks very tired and stress... aishh.. how could a guy have a pretty face.." mary said in a soft voice.

Then she hold soohyuns head and she put it in her shoulder... and let soohyun sleep for a while...

 

(after 15mins)

 

Soohuyn woke up. He realize that he lean on mary 's shoulder.. That was the happiest day for soohyun. 

 

"ow.. miane i fall asleep.." soohyun hurriedly get up.. and check his watch. its already 10pm.

"so... u can go home now.. soohyun" mary said.

"nae arra... " soohyun replied.

"ok... u can go now..." mary said to soohyun.

"aniyo.. i will send u home.." soohyun said.

"ah! ani.. ani.. dont need to do that...im ok.." mary said while began to walk.

 

But before she turn around... soohyun hold her hands...

She pull her hands but soohyun hold her tightly.

 

"gomawo.....for this wonderful nigth with you.." soohyun said while looking at mary.

 

mary cant look directly to soohyun because she was nervous.

 

" ani... its ok.. dont need to say thank you..." mary replied.

" can we meet again?" soohyun ask.

" ahh... n...nae.." mary answered. but why she said yes?!  

" really?.. are u sure?" soohyun so happy to hear it.

" yah.. yah.. but please let me go.." mary said.

"ow.. miane.. ^_^" soohyun said with a big smile.

 

(phone ringing..)

it was hoon calling soohyun...

but he ignore it.

 

"lets go home now.." mary said while walking.

"hope to talk and to know u better ..mary" soohyun said to mary.

"ok. no problem..." mary answered.

"can i barrow ur phone?" soohyun ask.

" eh? wae?" mary ask.

"palli... can i have ur phone.." soohyun replied.

But soohyun get the phone from her hand.. then he send mary's no. to his phone.

"il call u tomorrow ok?.." soohyun said.

"eh? ...." mary still in curious.

"i call u tomorrow... ".. soohyun said while he begin to run...... to go home.

 

Mary just answer a nod. While watching soohyun running and until soohyun already disappear....

and she stilll standing on the road.. her mind was block. Full of excitment and happiness... This was her most memorable moment.. her heart beat fast and smiling alone.......

 

 

to be continued...........