CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 2

 

In the practice room....

 

"hyung! hyung!"... dongho calling soohyun.. who is alone in the other side of  the practice room.

 

but soohyun.. ignore him....

and then kiseop called dongho,in a soft voice... "dongho....come here"

dongho sat down together with kiseop on the floor...

 

"" what happened to ssohyun hyung?..""  dongho asked kiseop.

"molla.... maybe thinking of something?"... kiseop replied.while giving dongho a cola.

 

Soohyun was sitting in the other side of the practice room... alone.. holding something....and thinking too much.

 

he asked himself..."pabo soohyun... whats her name?? aishhh!"

actually his holding mary park's picture.. but it was a backview of mary.. he cant remember mary's face.

the picture was in his jacket after he got home on the day he left the park. and he dont remember why the pic is in his jacket.

 

The day is over for the group.. and time to rest.. but soohyun went out.. he wear a blue jacket again same the day he got fainted.. a mask and eyeglass to disguise himself  for his safety... he went to the park again... sat on the bench were he meet, mary park.

But unfornately,shes not there...

 

the phone ring......(soohyun's phone)

 

"'yah! hyung! where are you? "... it was kevin.

"ahh... i just want some fresh air,wae?"... he replied.

"pali.. come over here.. we have an urgent meeting"... kevin said.

"arraseo... *sigh*... "'  soohyun replied with a sad face.

 

when he left the park and went to the rigth side heading to go home... when mary park arrived.

the two never meet that day.

Mary park was busy taking photos to the kids palying around.

She sat down on the bench were soohyun sat earlier.

 

"he never came here? .. mary asked her self..

while she open her cam and look the photos she took .. scrolling and scrolling .. and she smiled to the pic she took before. It was soohyun.

While soohyun was fainted,she took a pic.

 

"'unnie!!!".... the girl called mary.

"" oh!! jessy,why are you here?.. she asked.

Jessy is mary's younger sister.

 

"unnie.. palli..come with me please"... jessy begging her sister to come with her.

"where?".. mary asked.

"in UKISS fan sigining event... hmm? please?..""... jessy said.

"aniyo! i wont!.. i dont like ukiss.. i dont like their leader soohyun shin!""......she told jessy...

 

jessy disapointed to her unnie. and shes sad....

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....