CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER  5

 

"so... how was the fansigning event,jessy?"... mom asked,while they had dinner together.

"so fantastic mom!"... jessy told her mom.

"and ...and .. you know what mom?.. they are really,really,handsome!"...jessy continued.

"ow! really? hope i was there too..!" her mom laughed.

 

Mary was quite and just listening...coz she dont have any idea about what is KPOP. But she sreally curious about why many girls dying to see KPOP IDOLS. Yes,they are cute,but how about their real life? Their life seems to be not normal like  her. Maybe their happy because of fame. But the question is... are they really happy? Mary asked herself.

After dinner, mary went to her room for ready to sleep....

 

Knock!.. knock!...

 

"unnie? still awake?"..jessy ask.

"not yet...wae?"..mary replied.

"i have something for you...can i come in?" jessy insisted.

"what is it? can u give it tomorrow?".... mary told her sister.

"jebal,unnie..hmm?" jessy said.

 

Mary stand and open the door.

 

"yah!,...i have something for you..".. jessy was excited.

"nae,what is it? show me now,palli.".. mary ask jessy.

 

Jessy lend her photo ( a back view photo of her).

 

"hey,why u have you this? where did you get this?"... mary ask jessy.

"miane unnie,i took it in your drawer..coz i know u printed it a lot..hehehe " jessy explained.

"but wae?.." mary ask,while she read the message writen at the back.. 

 

(the message: BLUE JACKET,PARK, tom at 7pm.)

 

Mary was shocked. She remember the person who owns the blue jacket in the park. meet him at 7pm? she sant understand.

 

"hey unnie!..what happened? are you ok?" jessy ask mary while touching her shoulder.

"ah..nothing..ahhh..jessy? can u leave me alone?".. mary told jessy.

"oh..arraseo..but unnie..i let soohyun shin to write the message,but i cant understand what he wrote..BLUE JACKET? PARK? eh?.."jessy was curious.

 

Mary was quite. And still thinkig.

 

"ok unnie,il go to sleep now..annyeong!"..jessy went out and close the door.

 

(at fansigning event)

 

"oppa,can i have a favor? can you write a simple message with this pic?".. jessy ask soohyun,while she lend the pic to soohyun.

"oppa (soft voice).. make her smile with ur message,thats my sister,shes very sick,,and shes an ultimate fan of yours.." jessy told soohyun..(smiling)

"your sister?" soohyun ask jessy.

"nae oppa.. my sister mary." she said.

 

It was a pic of mary. ( aback view photo of her) same soohyun had.

Soohyun was curious so he wrote the word..BLUE JACKET AND PARK.so that mary remember those sign. and he wrote the time 7pm.

 

(at mary's room)

 

"oh god.." she said.

"the person i meet in the park was soohyun shin of ukiss? the famous kpop idol?".. she said..

"what should i do?...i felt im inlove with that person,but the same time i hate kpop.." she continue,while walking back and  fort inside her room.

"pabo,ur pabo mary..aishh!.." while sitting in her bed.

 

(at UKISS DORM)

 

"hyung...are you ok?" kevin ask soohyun.

"nae im ok.. dont worry,i just miss my dad".. he replied.

"its ok hyung,ur dad so happy watching you down here".. kevin comforting his hyung.

"ok,lets sleep early coz were busy tomorrow.."kevin continued.

 

Soohyun was thinking deeply,with the girl  named jessy she meet at the fansigning event earlier. And the photo. 

 

"she's mary? the girl in the park?.. and shes sick? .. soohyun said.

"the girl whos running in my mind until now? is sick? .." he continued while holding the pic he had.

"what should i do? tomorrow will be busy for us..what if she will go in the park at 7pm?.."soohyun worried.

"pabo! ...soohyun"..he said to himself.

 

(mary's clock alarm: its already morning)

 

She woke up and do strecthing..then she washed her face and comb her long brown hair. Still thinking the message. Still confuse and cant dicide if she will go later T 7PM.

Her heart was confuse what she feel. Maybe he like this person,but how about that person? what if she dont like mary? many question run in her mind. She dont want  to experience what her mom experienced before from her dad...

Her heart beat faster. And she want to see that person again. Actually,on the day she saw soohyun lying in the park,fainted. She put the pic inside soohyun's jacket. Coz she believe that theirs a person who will love her and never leave her. Well,thats the only thing she can do. "We make our own destiny" mary's motto. So, thats why she made that thing. Putting her photo inside's soohyun jacket.

 

(the time: 6:30pm)

 

Mary was still in her room,dont know what to do.. and soohyun still in the practice room, practicing their dance steps. And soohyun always check the time,it was 6:30pm.. and he cant concentrate. 

The time is running, and they both cant dicide wether they will go or not. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.......