CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 7

 

Early in the morning....

 

Mary was so happy this day. Because of what happened last night.. She kept smiling alone... and singing some ukiss songs... and dancing while singing. Actually its the first time she did this thing..

Jessy went to her room... and touch her forehead...

 

"are you ok? unnie?.." jessy ask while touching mary's forehead..

"yah! wae?.." mary said while stepping backward.

"i heard your singing STOP GIRL by UKISS..is it true?.." jessy said,while laughing.

 

Mary feel ashamed and got blushed.. she cover her face and turn around.

 

"wae unnie?.. hehehe don't be shy...tell me you like them now right?.." jessy said,while sitting on the bed.

"then tell me who is bias?.. hehehe is it? dongho? kiseop? eli? hoon? kevin? or... soohyun? who?.. jessy continue teasing her sister..

"no.. i don't have crush any of them.. it just...just..." mary dont know what to say.

"just what?..just all of them are your crush?..whoah!!! jeongmal?..hahaha" jessy laughed.

"aniyo!!! yah! i dont have any crush on them.." mary shouted.. but deep inside shes lying.. she dont have a crush on them?.. yah maybe... but she loved one of the boys.

"hahaha ..its ok unnie,u can have crush on them,except SOOHYUN OPPA araseo?.."jessy told her sister while pointing her forehead.

"aishhhh!!!!... i told you i dont have crush on them!.." mary throw the pillow to jessy.

 

Then the two starting to play pillow fight...Their mom just watching on them playing.Their mom smiled behind the door.

 

 

(at ukiss practice room)

 

Dongho and eli are just plying around while hoon and kevin have a serious talked. Kiseop just alone in the corner ,busy taking a pic of himself (as always).While soohyun was sitting on the floor,watching s busy with each other.He still remembered the person last night.He didnt know if it is a boy or a girl.But based on the person's hands,its soft as a cotton and so fragrant.But its so dark that night....

Well his still dissapointed that he didnt saw Mary in the park.

The boys was so noisy,teasing each other.Dongho  so playful towards his hyungs.

 

"kiseop hyung,why u love taking ur self a pic? and twitt it right away on twitter? hahaha.."dongho tease kiseop.

"wae? jeaslous? hahha.." kiseop replied then laughed.

"aniyo...just asking.." dongho replied..

"and why you look old with your hair?.. (everyone laughed)...kiseop teased back dongho.

"yah!! am i look old? *smirk* kiseop hyung, you better run now!.." dongho started to drag kiseop down to the floor and tikcled.

Then everyone join dongho to tickled kiseop excpet soohuyn just laughing in the corner.

The boys were very closed to each other,They were like real brothers.

 

(at 6pm)

 

Mary went to the park to take some pics to the childrens playing. She sat down for a while on the bench were soohyun sat before.She missed him,badly.Why her heart beats faster when she remember that guy.? 

While busy scrolling in her camera,someone ask her.....

 

" can i share?.." the person ask.

Because she was busy,she answered a nod.

"sure.." she replied but she didnt look to the person,instead she moved a little.

"thank you.."" the person replied,and sit down beside her.

 

Shes still busy with camera,and didnt mind the person beside her.She didnt look whos the person is.Coz shes busy looking at soohyun's photos she captured...

And didnt noticed that the person looking at the photos too... the person ask..

 

"is that ur boyfriend?.." the person ask.

"aniyo..." she replied.

"ani?.. oh your crush?.. the person ask again..

"i said.. (and she look at the person).. (she shocked because it was soohyun shin)

She was embarrased by herself..and she turn around. while soohyun at her back.

"oh my god!..what should i do.." mary said with a soft voice.

 

When she dicided to run...its too late because... soohyun hug her so tight.

And mary dont know what to do.She try to pull soohyun,but he hugged her tightly.And nothing to do with it.

SILENCE.

 

"excuse me...please release me..."mary said.

"i don't want..can we stay like this for a while?.."soohyun replied.

"but...but... it cant be...please.." mary replied.

"im waiting for this moment,i waited for a long time,i can't sleep because of you,... then ,can u tell what's happening to me?.....Mary?" soohyun said,while he loosen her hug form mary. And he let mary faced him.

 

Mary was speechless..soohyun know her name? how? when? and why?...She cant even speak,she cant even look straight to soohyun...shes so flattered .

 

"mary....mary..mary.. the name that i cant forget for the rest of my life"..soohyun continued.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....