CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 4

 

"girl's, dont go anywhere ok?".. their mom said while driving the car.

"nae .....mom" they replied.

 

Mary was busy taking pictures while inside the car,then she captured a huge poster of UKISS.

 

"mom! look!,, thats UKISS!" jessy was so excited.

"hahaha.. they're all cute!".. her mom said.

"yes they are mom!.. see? in the center? thats dongho shin,the cutest.." jessy proud to say it.

 

Then the two laughed.But Mary was quite in the corner,still busy taking pics.

Yes! Mary will go to with her sister jessy to the fansigning event of UKISS. For the sake of her mom and her sister's happiness.

 

They arrived.

 

"ok girls, where here now".. mom said.

"i'll pick you up later after my meeting ok?" mom said while looking her 2 daugthers.

"nae mom..." mary answered.

"but please make it hurry?""... she added.

"i can't say that mary, it is an important meeting.." her mom replied.

 

She answered...*sigh*..

 

The two walk towads the venue.Lots of people inside the mall,most espicially girls...

 

"unnie...at last,u will meet UKISS!".. jessy told her sister.

"i dont care.." she replied.

while she preparing her NX1000 SMART CAM...

"oh.. jessy,where here...i'l pick you up later ok?" she told jessy.

"wae?.. where you going?".. jessy ask.

"its better to hang around,than to meet UKISS..".. she said.

"arraseo unnie hehhe...u really dont like them huh?!".. jessy said .

"YES!".. mary said...

 

The event will start at 2pm.. they arrived an hour before.Jessy was busy making acquintances to the other kissme's.Jessy really enjoy.

After an hour of waiting,UKISS arrived.. all u can hear was screaming and shouting,,,and jessy is one of them too.

Then the fansigning start,jessy falling in line too like the other did.After a long waiting..its jessy turn. She let the members sign her new dvd album,from..DONGHO,HOON,KEVIN,KISEOP,AJ,ELI and lastly SOOHYUN...

 

"annyeong soohyun oppa".. jessy greeted soohyun.

SOOHYUN smiles at jessy...

"oppa,can i have a favor from you?" jessy ask.

"favor?..oh.. what is it?"..soohyun replied.

"can you write a short message to this pic?"...jessy said,while she lend the photo to soohyun.

"a message?"".. soohyun said while looking at the pic..then suddenly.........

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...............