Our Little Chaerin is here!

Who Is She ?

"Aigoo i can't believe it, my chaerinnie is finally here. I miss you soooo much, these idiots bullied me badly *sobs sobs. I have suffers these whole time with them. Now you here, they won't hit me again! Huaaaaaaaa"

Myunsoo ran to Chaerin and hug her so tight that she couldn't even breath but what shook her the most is that Myunsoo teared up so bad that she felt her shoulder wet.

"*sobs sobs huaaaa oppa, i miss you too but oppa i can't breath." Myungsoo stop crying and looked at chaerin. 

"Ah arasso, mianhe dongseng-ah but wait, why im the only who scream right now? Where's the other dumber and dumbest." Myungsoo said. Both of them looked at their older brothers.

Four of them only stand there not moving, with jaw dropped they stay like miniquins.

"L oppa, why are they like that. They don't miss me do they?" Chaerin sweetly asked while rubbed her puffy eyes

"Huh, aniyo but i also don't know why are they like that. Let's go, let me hold your trolley." He offered.

Myungsoo and Chaerin walk towards them. 

"Yahh hyung! Why aren't you talking. You guys looked like dead mummies." Myungsoo touch hyunjoong shoulder and suddenly Hyunjoong, TOP, Yoochun, and Jaejoong falls on the ground. 

"OPPAAAA !" "HYUNG!"


As soon as they saw myungsoo running towards a girl wearing a thick glasses, they started to took her pictures.

"She doesn't look as cool as her brothers are." Reporter 1 said.

"She's a NERD oh just look at her dress, that is soo last year, eww." Reporter 2 said.

"Oh shut up, just took the pictures already, both pf them are showing public bro-sis affection." Reporter 3 ecoed.

"Myungsoo showing his cute side, he never does that. Wasn't he's the cold one?" Repoerter 2 asked.

"Actually it'a Hyunjoong the cold shoulder." Reporter 1 replied.


"Oppa?! Do waerae?! Kwencana ?!" Chaerin asked her brothers worriedly.

"uhh appo, ahhh nomu appo. My head!" TOP complained.

"Count me in" hyunjoong said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Oww, i think my head are getting bruise." Yoochun said.

"count me in." Jaejoong said as he started to awake.

"ah oppa! You make me so worried" chaerin said.

"Why did you guys stayed frozen like that? Too shock that im ugly huh?" She felt so hurt if it's true.

"Ehhh aniyo rinnie-ah, instead we are too happy that our heart exploded." Yoochum claim as he saw chaerin cries.

"that's true pudong-ah, you're the prettiest, oh well after mom but to compared with all the girls. You are our perfect swan." Hyunjoong said while hugging chaerin tightly.

And then, all of them joined hyunjoong hugging chaerin into a big bear group hug.

"You don't know how much we miss you baby." Jaejoong kissed chaerin's forehead.

"Us want it tooo !" And with that, each one of them kiss chaerin's forehead, cheeks even her eyes.

Chaerin chuckled at her brothers cuteness, she felt so good to be around with her brothers, it been quite a long time since all of them gathered like this. Now, she felt like her life completed. As starting from today, she's going to go through a new adventure with her goofy brothers alone.

 

 


Hii people, im sorry for my bad grammar, well im still learning in english, its my third language after all. I hope you guys enjoy it ! Heeheh, annyeong :3