Junhyung and CL's past

Who Is She ?

 

In CL's room

 

CL walk to her closet looking for anything she could wear tonight. “Do I really need to go oppa?”

“Yes, my dear. I know you had a past with Junhyung but you hear Hyunjoong hyung right? And one more thing, does Junhyung even remember you?” Myungsoo turn to CL with interest while occupying her bed.

“No, not at all.” CL sat next to her brother and lied next to him. Myungsoo felt his sister need a hug and he did. CL only replied by snuggle closer to him,“I’m sorry, it must be hard on you.”

“Umm…”

“So what are you planning on him tonight?” Myungsoo look at his sister who’s peacefully lean on his chest.

“Ignore him would be the best choice and make him felt sorry for what he did to me years ago.”

What the 2 siblings didn’t realize there’s 8 pairs of ears listening closely to their conversation.

 

 

“So hyung, mind to tell us what happened?” Yoochun knocked Hyunjoong head when 8 of then sitting in the living room.

“What makes you think that I know what happened?” Hyunjoong shot his innocent eye at Jaejoong as Jaejoong glared at him.

Ah hyung, the way you warned her to come already smells fishy.” Top hissed.

“If you want to hear the story, hear it from the best.” Hyunjoong turn his head to GD who been dreaming to air ever since they got to the living room.

“Jiyongie, I think it’s time they know the truth.” GD nodded in agreement.

“Umm, Junhyung used to be Chae’s crush, I meant by her first crush. That were before beast debuted, Chae and him were attended the same school with a few idols. On the valentine’s day, Chae wanted to confess her love to Junhyung and he humiliated Chae by make a prank on her with few bucket of tomato ketchup after her confession. You guys remember there’s one day Chae called all of us and begged one of us to transfer her to a new school?”

And the others nodded.

“Well that’s the real reasons why she wanted so badly to change school. She told Myungsoo and i the truth because she knew that if anyone of you knew about this, you guys might over react.”

“So how come hyung know about this? Cause as far as I know he’s the craziest when it comes to Chaerin.” Jaejoong pouted. 

“Ah, that’s because he overheard Chaerin cried. That day he planned to surprised Chaerin with his returned but as he entered the house, he heard Chaerin screamed and throwing stuff in her room. Hyung awaited Chaerin stop, and he entered her room as he heard the screams were over. He saw Chaerin crying in her sleep on her bed, then he saw Chae’s diary. That’s how he knew everything.” GD explained.

“And that’s why you and Hyunjoong hyung always act cold toward the Junhyung , but I realize you also gave cold treatments to other junior?” Daesung hit GD’s arm.

“Some of our juniors are from Junhyung crew that bullied Chaerin.” GD slap Daesung arm back.

“it’s already 8 pm, let’s get ready for the party.” Hyunjoong shouted from their kitchen.

 

Everyone go to their own room, since BIGBANG are here, they used the guest room. After an hour, all of them come out and rushed to their cars and drove to beast party.

 

 

At Beast party

 

“Do you think she’ll come?” Junhyung poked Doojoon as he started to get bored.

“I don’t know man.” Doojoon shrugged. Junhyung rested his chin on the bar.

Suddenly the DJ make an announcement about Lee’s brothers arrival and BIGBANG arrivals.

“It’s the Lee’s Brothers and our legendary BIGBANG! Welcome back to Korea my man!” every souls in the room shouted at their presents. 

“Oh who’s that? Wasn’t it the baddest female CL? Wassup girl!” Chaerin walk to the DJ booth and hug the DJ as greetings and she took the mike with her.

“Hii everybody, this me, CL. Your baddest designer has arrived in the building and yes, as all of you might wondering, I am Lee’s sister. Oh and I’m here to congratulate the man who broke my heart and humiliate me infront of everyone in the school, Junhyung.”

Junhyung was shocked, ‘what were CL talking about? Humiliated her? I never meet her before.’

“What are talking about CL? When did I humiliate you? It is you who ignore me this evening!” Junhyung shouted back.

“Oh so you didn’t recognize me?” CL glared at him.

“Who are you?” Junhyung now in dazed.

“It’s me Junhyung, Lee Chaerin or should I say KIM CHAE-LIN.”

Now most of them are shocked since they the one who pulls prank on her during their school day.

“And now it’s payback time.” CL walk slowly to Junhyung, everyone around her seems get the clue and gave her space to Junhyung.

She took out a bottle and open the lid, “Enjoy the karma boy.” And with that CL pour all the content of the bottle. It turn out to be ketchup.

After that CL just walk out from the party leaving them in shocked.

 

 

After the party, CL droved herself back home. She changed her outfit to a black loose hoodie, a pairs of black tight jeans.

She walk out from the house and locked the door. Since she wanted to enjoyed the fresh air, she choose to walk to Han River. As she got there, she found a nice calm spot. She just sat there and enjoyed the night scenery of Han River.

“I told you I don’t like it when my dearly girlfriend wonder off at night without any company.” A deep voice has just disturb her peaceful night but then she recognize the voice.

‘there’s no way he’s here, ahh just turn around chaerin look who is it.’ And she does. 

“Yongguk oppa?!” Chaerin screamed as she saw his gummy smile under the dimmed light.