the late night date.

Who Is She ?

CL run to her boyfriend and jump on him and stick herself like a koala. Thank god Yongguk can balance both of their weight. He chuckle at CL cuteness, “Missing me that much babe?” CL nodded as she enjoying his warmth against her body, the warmth and the scent that she been longing for. ‘Oh how much this guy affect on me’. Silence surrounded both of them, it’s a comfortable silent, “I love it.” CL kissed Yongguk cheek. “What?” Yongguk look at CL confused. “Us. Both of us enjoying each other company more than anything and when no word can describe how happy I am to be here hanging onto you like koala or the moment where the greatest gentleman world has is holding me like a baby.” Yongguk pinched CL cheeks. “Me too, it’s been years right?” CL humming as she try to stand and pulled Yongguk with her, she saw Yongguk carrying a basket, ‘ah, he must be planning on a picnic with me.’ Without asking CL just go with flow helping him set the picnic, having a picnic at night somewhere at Han River wasn’t a bad idea. As everything done, CL and Yongguk lied down on the mat, both of them sharing the same long pillow that Yongguk bring with him. With her head on his chest, hearing toward his heartbeats, his hands hugging CL like she’s a treasure. And once again they did nothing except enjoying each other company.

 

After the incident, Lee brothers and BIGBANG excuse themselves and went back home. Since then CL haven’t showed up, it turn these males crazy especially the oldest ones since he is the most responsible for the family.

 

“Where could this girl have gone? She shouldn’t have off her phone, someone could harm her!” Hyunjoong shouted. Although the others are terrified with Hyunjoong but Seunghyun is the only that can calm him down.

“Hyung, calm down first. Chae is safe and I am sure of it.” Seunghyun yelp as Hyunjoong glared at him.

“How can you so sure about it when you don’t even know of whereabout?” Hyunjoong snickered.

“It is because Chae is now with Yongguk. They are having a nice picnic date at Han River. So chill out your gun Joonie.” Yoochun said while dragged Hyunjoong to sit next to him on the couch.

“How did you know about that Chunnie?” Hyunjoong splashed his unbearable aegyo.

“Eww hyung, cut it out. You make me confuse with your real gender.” Myungsoo pretend to be sick while lean his head on panda’s shoulder.

“shuddup kiddo.” Hyunjoong hissed.

 

 

 

After their romantic date, Yongguk and Chaerin walked hand by hand to send her home. “So baby girl, I heard you expose your real identity hmm?” Yongguk messed her hair since Chae have been dreamy and stared at their finger which are intertwined perfectly with each other. “Hmm hahaaha what?” Chae replied with flashing her eyes innocently. “This girl, aigoo.” Yonguk cant help it but hug Chae tightly because of her cuteness. “Oh Im so sorry, I just feel so fond with this thing we had. Something that everyone would envy so bad.” “And what is that if I can ask?” “Love, happiness and…..” “And what? You are such a tease.” Yongguk pout cutely. Seeing Yongguk using his aegyo is definitely rare but when it come to Chae, he just cant control but act like a baby infront of him. That is what Chae love about his gentleman, the way he treat her is different how he is with other girl and she really appreciate him for accepting her although she is a plain nerd girl back then yet he never look down to her. “and the most precious one is actually YOU. Everyone would go crazy to get you as their faithful boyfriend.” Yongguk just silently stared at this lady of his. "oh well, this man has chosen you as his girl, right?" Yongguk pinched her nose. "hahaha that's true, and im never letting this man go." And again silence took over them, the neighbourhood was never this calm. It is peaceful as they enjoyed each other warmth.

 

 

 

Hi I'm the original author, im finally out of national service! Yahoo! Im sorry that i didnt continue this story but i guess this is the end of the story. Thank you for thhose who comment and read this story. Thnak you again times 10000000 XOXO <3