Damn, she's hot !

Who Is She ?

A black ferrari, jaguar and mercedes parked infront of the mall, the parking space were only allowed to be used by VVIP. 6 shadows came out from the luxury cars, all singles eyes that were outside the mall gave their attention at the five cool-city man who's look super cool with their casual wear and a petite girl wearing adidas jeremy scott's grey hoodie and a pair of baggy pant with a converse sneakers. By the clothes that they wearing, everyone know that they are the one and only the Lee siblings, their aura are strong to resists btw.

 

  

"yahh chae, what kind of image you want to pull off ?" Yoochun ask chaerin cause curiosity overhelmed him since they were at home.

 

Chaerin only snickered "Oppa its a secret." and with that yoochun only receives chaerin mischievous smile.

 

"Aigoo igo dapuen dongseng." Myungsoo glared at chaerin.

 

"So where do we go first?" Hyunjoong elbowed Chaerin

 

"Hmm, how about changing my hairstyles first then my clothes." All five males nodded in agreement.

 

 


 

T.O.P POV

 

At the saloon

 

"Hi, can i help you miss?" one of the hairdresser came towards us.

 

"oh, hi. umm i would like to change my hairstyle." cherin ask politely, 'aish igo dongseng sure know her manners.' jaejooong hyung said..

 

"yeah sure, i'll recommend you the best hairdresser we have." she said while offering chaerin a sit.

 

"Hello miss, so what hairstyles can i help you. woow, your hair are so soft. you must be take care of them very well." He compliment chaerin while admire her hair.

 

"good genes runs in the family you see." I added

 

"haha oppa, complimenting yourself i see." Chaerin raises her left eyebrows while winking at me.

 

"hey hey, i'm just stating the truth what? hahaha you guys can proceed while 4 of us buy lunch okay? annyeong." and with that we left chaerin all alone.

 


 

CL POV

 

"So can you layer my hair since it is wavy and i would love to lightened some of my hair with light brown and walnut brown. Can you do that for me?" i shot my unresistable puppy eyes 

 

"Oh my, sure cutie." He said.

 

The hairdresser started to do his magic, after few hours past it seems that he suprised himself and his others colleague with Chaerin transformation. Chaerin who's in on other hand is curious with her new looks, she carefully swing the chair and with a second she saw someone look different in the mirror, she look totally different.

 

"Wow, is this me? I look different, totally different."

 

"WOAAAH CHAE-AH ! NOMU YEUPPUDA !" bunch of voices echoed in the saloon. Chaerin turn around and saw her brothers looking at her with their mouth open widely. Chaerin just could chuckle looking at her silly brothers.

 

"Komawayo oppa duel ~ Thanks again reck !" Chaerin bows politely at the hairdresser after she gathered all her stuff.

 

"Sure thing babe ! Come if you free okay ?" Reck hug her.

 

"Alright man. Now oppa come on, we need clothes to buy mister! My friend is waiting for me, he came all over from the other side of the globe not to wait another hour for us." Chaerin echoed at her brothers while waking out the shop.

 

"YES MAM!" Yoochun screamed.

 

 


 

At a famous designer boutique.

 

"Where is CL? She should be here by now." a man wearing army jacket said while impatiently tapped hit foot.

 

"DING!"

 

"JEREMY!!!" Chaerin shout as she entered the shop.

 

"Oh CL! IMISSYOU!! GIMME A HUG!" Jeremy open his arm widely as soon as he saw his CL entered.

 

Suddenly Jeremy felt 5 pairs of eyes are shooting sharp stares at him. "Who are they? They really good looking." Jeremy whisper at Chaerin after they loses the hug and when she turn, those eyes could really make some holes at Jeremy.

 

"Let me introduce you, these are my brothers. The ones I been told you about this year. Oppas, this is Jeremy Scott. He's the famous fashion designer. He also my best friend, the one that i told you i helping with his designs." All of them had handshakes with Jeremy.

 

"Now now let's get to work should we? Chaerin i already brought everything that you need. It's all in the changing room, why don't I leave you guys here okay? I got some interview i need to attend, see you later baby girl! Bye guys, it's a pleasure meeting with CL's brothers." 

 

"Bye Jeremy! See you later." Chaerin waving goodbyes at Jeremy until his shadows gone somewhere else.

 

"Why he calling you CL?" Hyunjoong raised his eyebrows

 

"Ahh, that's just my nickname." Chaerin said while she enter the changing room. "Oppas give me your opinion okay?!"

 

"Arasso." 5 of them said lazily while placed their on the couch in front of the changing curtains.

 

"OPPA!"

 

 

"How about this one?" Chaerin poses some action.

 

"Hmm" Yoochun tapped his chin. "Its too y."

 

"Aishh. Whatever." Chaerin stomped her feet while pouting cutely when she enter the changing room. The others they could only chuckles at their cute baby sister.

 

 

"This one?" Chaerin started to shake her waist in rhyme.

 

"Hul that's too tomboyish chae-ah ~ " TOP complained.

 

"But it's adidas." Chaerin mumbles and entered the room again.

 

"I don't to hear anything, all of you gonna criticize me, not giving me some opinion." Chaerin peeked her head between the curtains and she shouted when she ducked her head in.

 

"We just said what crossed our mind." Jaejoong said.

 

"Yeah yeah." TOP added while dancing crazily.

 

"i'm agreeing with jaejoong hyung, my dear sis." Yoochun laughed as he saw TOp binguness.

 

 

"Humpph. Just watch and learn that your baby sister now is THE BADDEST FEMALE, CL."

 

Chaerin kept come out with different styles, y, cute, swag, just name it cause she have it all and every styles could make her brothers having heart attack. 'is this chaerin or some fashionista possesed into her body?'

 

 

 

"Oh i like this one the most." Chaerin giggled while dancing and poses cutely infront of the mirror.

 

"Where did you got this clothes sis?" Myungsoo elbowed chaerin as he join chaerin infront of the mirror touch-up his so called pretty hair.

 

"Well all my fashion designer's friend made it for me. Oh look it's already 3 pm, i better change to my casual one." Chaerin into the changing room and packing all the clothes inside the luggage earlier.

 

"So chaerin what's next? How about lunch?" Jaejoong offered.

 

"It's on!!" all five of them shouted happily. 

 

"Oppa can you guys go first?" Chaerin pled her brothers to let her go somewhere else.

 

"Where do you want to go chae-ah?" Hyunjoong looked at chaerin.

 

"I just want to visit Chrome Hearts first. I need to take my order." Chaerin smile at hyunjoong hoping he would let her go for a while.

 

"Sure chaerin, but make sure you come to the restaurant okay? We will meet you there." Yoochun patted her head while shoving the other males with him since he and TOP too hungry to wait to eat.

 

 


 

 

In Chrome Hearts shop.

 

"Yo hyung are you done yet? I'm hungry and tired." A handsome guy with blonde locks that sure would melt fan gils melts.

 

"Shut up, just sit there quietly. We are still deciding which go best with who." The red hair guy replied.

 

"These one is for that mohawk dude, he will look nice in these." the brown hair guy pointed at a cute guy with muscular body that be se through his shirt.

 

"While i want this one." the purple hair dude cooly showing the clothes that he just pick from the stack.

 

"Okay now everyone let's change our original clothes since have chosen their own attire for the concert." the orange hair guy said while walking into his changing room and followed by the five boys.

"I'm done!" six of the got out of their own changing rooms looking good in their casual wear, well idols must look good for their fans right?

 

 

Suddenly the door open, a girl with black glasses entered the shop looking great, 'She's really pretty.' 'It's would be nice if she's my girl' 'Her aura really strong' 'Damn hot chick!'  that's what goes through those guys mind as she slowly bowed at the worker politely.

 

"I'm sorry cause it seems that i'm disturbing all of you but i need to pick up my orders." She politely giving her receipts.

 

"Oh sorry that we acknowledge your present, and no you're not disturbing at all. Let me see it." one of the workers walk to her and took the receipts.

 

By the time she goes through the piece of paper, " This order were made from Japan right?"

 

"Yeah, i ordered it 2 weeks ago." chaerin said.

 

"Okay, could you wait for a second. i'll go check for it." the worker said after handing chaerin the receipts back.

 

"Sure."

 

Behind her, the boys were totally checking her out, especially the purple hair dude, "Yah Junhyung, you could dig a hole through her body with that stares of your bro." Junhyung just chuckles.

 

"You there's something about her that attract me so much. It's like she have the bad vibes around her that's so mystery. but a good one. Besides, i think everyone would agree that she a one damn hot chick. I'm actually curious about her name hyung." Junhyung replied towards Doojoon question.

 

Both of the worker quickly ran from the store room, "Miss, these orders are from the co-designer of chrome heart itself, could you tell your identity? Since you said you are the one who ordered it."

 

Chaerin chuckles, 'her voice are soothing' Junhyung's head started to make a lot of speculations about her. "Well, it is true that i'm the who order it. My name is CL, everyone in this company called me ace a.k.a the baddest female and yes, i am the co-designer. Oh and i'm Chaerin, Lee Chaerin."