The Makeover

Who Is She ?

When the siblings done with their hug and kisses, reporters rushes to them, who doesn't want to interview the infamous LEE family, the richest family in Asia.

Reporter 1 : Hi, would you mind if we ask you a few questions ?

Hyunjoong just stared at her blankly, "Sure thing, just do your job." TOP answered politely.

Reporter 2 : So this is the swan that you guys talked about ?

Yoochun : Yes, she is.

Reporter 1 : She's going to stay here for a while or what ?

Hyunjoong : Permanently.

Reporter 3 : Why did all these years you guys never told the world that you guys got a little sister?

Jaejoong : Well, our aunt to insisted that she want to take care of her because she's a girl and our aunt taught that maybe it's safer that she raised our swan. Every body knows that we always went to Japan right? The real reasons is to visit our baby girl here. *Jaejoong patted chaerin's head, chaerin just chuckles at her brother statement.

Reporter 2 : Can you tell us a little bit about your swan here ?

TOP : Oh oh, lemme describe her. Well, hurm her name is Chaerin, Lee Chaerin. She looked like our mom, she's 18, she also going to take fashion and music courses in Seoul University next month, she can talk more than 4 languages, and lastly she's our little baby girl.

Chaerin blushes with TOP answers, he describe her correctly. 'oh this bingu oppa.'

Myungsoo : So what you guys think about her ?

Reporter 2 : Well, she doesn't looked like a Lee actually. She's quite different from what we taught she would looked like. She's a nerd to be honest.

Chaerin shocked with that reporter. Actually, chaerin did sense that the reporter were stare at her some way that it wouldn't looked nice but she just shrugged it off.

Myungsoo smirked, " Well at least she's better than you ."

The reporter shocked with myungsoo's words and they excuses themselves afterwards.

 


 

In the car, hyunjoong who's driving noticed that chaerin stared at outside the window blankly. He knew that what the reporters said was hurting her inside. Even though chaerin outer looked like someone who strong but she instead the most fragile glass. 'She must be crying inside.'

"Chae-ah, oppa mianhe. Can you forgive me baby girl?"

"Waeyo oppa? Why are you apologizing to me?" Chaerin hold hyunjoong left hand.

" Ani, im so sorry that i didn't protect you from those wild beast." Hyunjoong caressed her hand, holding it tightly.

"Heehehe oppa, did you just called them wild beast? your funny oppa. Actually it did hurt me, but no matter what they say i'm going to be strong. I need to have the strength to protect myself from those beast cause what can I do? I got famous people live with me." Chaerin said sweetly to Hyunjoong.

"Aigoo, uri chaerin already grown up into a lovely lady." Hyunjoong felt relieved when he hear chaerin answers. 'Omma, appa, our chaerin grown into a matured sweet lady.'

 


 

After 30 minutes drive, Hyunjoong and Chaerin have arrived, hyunjoong parked his car in their driveway. "Yo chaerin, come on. Welcome to our house." Hyunjoong said

As chaerin got out from the car, she's amazed their house looked great, no i meant mansion. "Oppa this is our house? You gotta be kidding me, it's as big as a palace would be." Chaerin run around like a kid who just got her ice cream.

"Hhahahaha chae-ah, you are soo cute." Hyunjoong just stared at his little sister enjoying her little run around their garden. "Come on baby girl, let's get you inside, all of them must be waiting impatiently inside." "Arasso oppa, hehehe nomu yeppuda."

 



All six of them had their dinner, jaejoong and yoochun cooked variety of food. The time run so fast, they occupied the time updating what happened day by day to chaerin. And they decided to sleep together in the living hall since chaerin's room is still empty and beside they would to spend all night with their baby girl. Chaerin felt so happy while stares at her brother, they put her in the middle, right next to TOP and Yoochun, she watch her brother slept since all of them are fast sleeper especially TOP. 'Oh god, thank you for what you gave me right now. You gave me 5 kindest brother a little sister could ever asked for, i hope that our happiness grown stronger day by day.' and with that chaerin closes her eyes and doozed off to sleep.

 


 

Next morning

 

"Urghhhh" Chae rubbed her eyes,

"Oh it's morning already and everyone still sleeping. Ehhhhh ?!"

She saw TOP and Hyunjoong is hugging each other tightly. "Hehehehe oppa are so cute."

her stomach grumbles, ' aigoo i'm hungry, let's make banana chocolate pancakes. aja aja hwaiting' she started cooking for breakfast.

The aroma of chaerin's banana pancake filled the living room, it smell so delicious until the five monsters awake.

"Hmm i smell food." "me too!" "Who's cooking" "i know that i want to taste it."

Five of them rushes to the kitchen and there they saw chaerin busying herself cooking breakfast.

"good morning chaerinnie !"

"oh, oppa. hehehe good morning, you know all of you looked like kids who looking for candies."

"Eh ? Why?"

"i heard all you running while screaming to each other all the way from the kitchen. hehe oh well come on, sit down. i'll bring the pancakes."

As soon as chaerin put the plate, all of them having a little war about who take the first. The morning in lee's house filled with laughtered, screaming and sarcasm. 

"OH chae-ah, today we all are going to mall together. We're going to buy supplies for your room decorations, is it okay ?" Jaejoong elbowed chaerin.

Chaerin who seems doozed off accidently poked her pancakes on her nose. Seeing the accident, they all were laughing at chaerin's cuteness."HAHAHHAAHAHA chaerin, aigoo you're soo cute." Myungsoo said.

"Oppaaa." " Hehe mianhe chae-ah" "arasso, but oppa can i ask something from all of you ?" chaerin shoot her kitty sparkles eyes. 

"what is it ?!" all of them said in union.

chaerin chuckles at them, "well i was thinking to have a makeover, i hope all of you agree cause i think it's time for the other side of me shows up after these all years."