She's taken brother

Who Is She ?

At the Chrome Hearts store

 

" Oh i'm sorry Miss Lee. I couldn't recognize you just now." the salesgirl apologize at cl.

" Haha, it's okay. It is the first time i told people my identity right? Please remind your manager that i already picked up my order, and yeah make sure he remember about the fashion show this weekend okay ? Just call me CL."

" I'll make sure he get your message miss CL."

 

While at the corner the 6 pairs of eyes are staring at her intensely or more like flirting with her .

"so she's the mysterious CL huh ?" Yoseob asked.

"she's prettier than i thought." Doojoon replied.

"a true diamond in the dark." Junhyung said 

"why do i sense that someone is already fall in love with the CL?" 

"love struck just hit my heart bro." Junhyung wiggle his eyebrows.

"ewww hyung, the inner playboy showing himself huh ?" maknae complained.

"i'm gonna talk to her and asked for her number." junhyung smirk widely.

 

Junhyung walk slowly to CL, proudly he's showing of his charming smile to CL.

"Hi, i'm Junhyung and you must be CL right ?" Junhyung offers a handshake but unfortunately her phone ringging.

"ye oppa? ahh, arasso. chakamanyo oppa." CL put aside her phone "Tell your manager i'll be here again possibility tomorrow." and she took her package without giving a second look at junhyung she walk away, half way before she reach the door, she turn around "yes, i am cl and i'm taken." she showed junhyung her 4th right finger before she walk out from the store leaving all of them with shocked.

 

 

While at a restaurant

 

The 5 siblings while waiting for their baby sister they cracked jokes with each other especially with top stupidness and his crazy dance

 

"HAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" all of them felt like they going to explode themselves just by looking at him

"boom shakalaka boom shakalaka...." TOP's phone is ringing

"hello? og jiyong-ah. uhmm. ne. oh dawajo, we are at XX restaurant. hang up."

"seunghyun-ah, waerae?" hyunjoong elbowed TOP

"ahh, uri bigbang is here. they want to meet us, i hope you guys don't mind?"

"they are also our brother seunghyun, cl would love to meet them." yoochun said while head-locking Myungsoo.

"ne, especially when she sees her twin gd. ouh hyung andwae yo, domu appo." myungso rants at yoochun but unfortunately jaejoong help yoochun bullying him.

by then there's 4 shadows approaching the group, and then we heard "HYUNGGGG"

"just enter you idiots!!" TOP shouted

"I miss you hyung !" "nado" the four of them scream

 

after all the warming greetings, finally the sat down together.

"so hyung where's chaerinie ?" gd looking around the room and yet haven't seen her anywhere

"she's coming dragon boy, anxious about her makeover huh?" yoochun wiggle his eyebrows.

"aigoo i really want to see her." gd said.

"i heard someone calls my name?"

"OH MY GOD, chaerin ah ?!"

 

"damn girl you're beautiful girl! now this is what we're trying to see on you all these years." GD running toward his bestfriend.

"aigoo oppa, i don't know i should take that as a compliment or critics?" cl hug gd back.

"uri chaerinie are all grown up" taeyang said while hugging back cl.

"so how's life?" daesung said while everyone settle down.

"good good good, everythings good except just now there's someone tried to flirt with me." cl's eyebrows twich

"who who?" seungri goes interest with the stories.

"always stuck up your nose with her love life business huh maknae?" gd played with seungri shoulder

"there's about 6 pretty boys kept staring at me ughhh and one of them walk to me and tried to hold my hands."

"i'm sure your boy won't mind you having any guy friends right ?" yoochun points his chopsticks while eating some of ramen tteokbokki.

"he don't care, i just hate people like that." cl complained

"hahaha i really don't know how can he stuck with you." hyunjoong knock cl head softly.

"he loves me too much oppa, what can i do? heheheh"

"pfffttt" myungsoo snickered.

"now lets eat." jaejoong announce as he's ramen tteokbokki fully cooked.

All of them enjoyed their food, updating with each others life. Once they all settled, they just thinking going home. While enjoyed walking through the mall, screaming of fangirls were heard non-stop. Well when we'll see lee's family and bigbang hangout together?

 

 

"sunbaenim?"

the boys turn around and saw a group of boys bowing behind them.

"ughh that's the boys" CL whispered at taeyang and seungri.

"ah the beast?" seungri looked at cl.

"beast? more like a cheese" cl hissed

gd walk to them, "uh beast, what can i help you?"

"since all of the respective sunbaenims here, we would like to invite all of you to our comeback party tonight." their leader said.

"uh alright, we'll be there." TOP said.

and the 6 boys went away and so were they, "i know you don't want to go but we're invited and it is including you, so no xcuses are wanted." hyunjoong elbowed chaerin.

"ughh i hate all of you."

" we love you too baby girl." 

"i'm getting to miss him more now. yeobo-ah." cl prayed him would be here embrace her tightly like he used to.

 

 


sorry for update late, and 130901 was the wildest skydragon shipping day for me. GD ALMOST FREAKING KISS CL! ohhh i'm outta topic again