The Lee's Brothers

Who Is She ?

"Ah hyung, it hurts!" a cute pout form on his face after his brother knocked him on the head.

"That's what you get for you have done!"

"We should hit you hard actually."

Myungsoo shoot glares at Hyunjoong, for backing up Jaejoong. He actually scared when it comes to jaejoong, he sure knows how to hit people hard. He can't let his brother hit his pretty face.

"Hyung, don't! Spare some mercy for my face, mom and dad gave it to me okay. It's too precious you know."

Seunghyun snickered at Myungsoo. "Bwoh? hhahahahaha you're the ugliest compared to all of us."

Myungsoo's eyes grew big, "How could you hyung hmm"

The room filled with laughters, Yoochun laughed so hard until he fall out from the couch.

"Ya seunghyun, it's been a long time we saw bigbang hangout here?" Jaejoong asked seunghyun.

"ah, they are busy with their own activities. i miss them though." "Hahaha we also miss them, especially that panda." Yoochun confess.

Suddenly Myungsoo remembered something important, he quickly shout,

"BUT HYUNG AREN'T WE SUPPOSE TO PICK UP OUR LITTLE SWAN FROM AIRPORT, SHE COULD BE LANDED ANYTIME BY NOW!"

All four older brother started to panicked, the house were filtered with shouts, they were trying to get their car keys. 


In the Singapore Airlines airplane,

"hmm, the sky looked so nice and warm. i'm eager to see those clowns, hehehe i wondered how they do. i miss you five so bad, hmm" a petite girl said, she covered her beautiful eyes with those thick glasses.

She comb her smooth wavy brown hair with her nice painted fingers. She caught the sight of her diamond necklace, she touch it,

"omma, appa i'm coming to korea soon. i miss you so much, i hope you stay well up there. i'll take care of those five goons for you okay." with that a warm smile carved on her face.


At Incheon Airport

the airport full with paparazzi waiting for the infamous siblings to come, after the news of the mystery behind of the Lee siblings' sister are finally coming back to Korea, the busybody paparatzi are so anxious to see the precious diamond of Lee's family. NO ONE actually ever seen what their little "swan" looked like or you can say that no one know about her even with her existance, that's why it become the golden scoope among those reporters. Her brothers are known for their perfection, and af course the world is curious how the "swan" looked like.

"woah hyung, it's no joked that those reporters grown so busybody." Yoochun nudged Hyunjoong.

"what do you aspect, afcourse they would like to know our little swan, when she got superstars, succesfull businessmen and a world star actor as her family members." He describing him and his brothers accurately.

Yoochun and Jaejong elbowed Seunghyun who's waiting for his baby girl to come out.

"What?! Hey you can't blame me that everyone loves me, I'm the BIGBANG's TOP, what to do right ?" TOP snickered.

"Hyung, you make me wanna trow up badly for god sake." Myungsoo complained.

"Oh shuttup, now let's focused searching for our swan, the gate already open!" Seunghyun said.

Everyone in the plane come out, the crowd looked at the sibling at awe, how handsome could they be.

Suddenly, someone shout at the back of the crowd, "OPPAAAAAAA!"

All five looked at the small cute girl, and then they realise, it is their little swan.

"CHAERINNIE" "PUDONG-AHH!!!" "SWANN!" "RINNIE!!"

 

 

 


AUTOR: annyeong ! hehehe i'm the autornim, sorry because it's short. im in a hurry. how was it? hope you guys okay with it, heheheh i gotta go, pyeong !