FINE!

Break Up, Again?!!

 

 

 
 
 
Chanyeol was happy to see Eunji again, that night.
 
‘She’s here! She loves me!’
 
He wanted to hug her and give her kisses at the sight of her. He misses cuddling with her, too. But Baekhyun’s words of advice reminded him to be composed. 
 
“She takes you for granted because she knows you love her so damn much, even I don’t understand why,” he said.
 
Baekhyun has entered the house first, leaving Chanyeol and Eunji outside. He gave a stern look to Chanyeol as a last warning, reminding him not to give in too fast.
 
“Where did you go? Why are you home so late? Did you have fun? That girl is very pretty isn’t she?,” she narrowed her eyes when she bombed Chanyeol with sarcastic questions.
 
“Yup, she’s pretty”
 
“Yah! Do you want to die?”
 
“What? Are you jealous?”
 
“Of course I am!”
 
“I thought we broke up”
 
“We. Broke. Up. I didn’t tell you, you can date another girl!”
 
“I haven’t date her. Yet”
 
“YETTTTT? Yah! Park Chanyeol! You really want to break up with me?” she raised her voice.
 
“You are the one who initiate the break up, remember?” he stayed calm.
 
“FINE!”
 
“Fine”
 
She turned away from him, cursing him quietly. 
 
“Are you crying?,” he noticed her shoulders going up and down from sobbing. He was sure she cried even before both of them meet. Her eyes are puffy from crying.
 
She quickly wiped her tears. “No I’m not. I won’t cry for something like this. Goodbye” she stomped off before he could grab her hands to pull her in his hug. 
 
His heart ache, seeing her like that. 
 
But he can only send her away with his eyes when suddenly Baekhyun –who apparently has been hearing the conversation from inside- opened the door to ensure his friend did not go after her. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a thumbs up, smiling like an idiot. Chanyeol can't help but to worry about the plan.
 
What if she really break up with him?
 
“Are you sure you’re doing this to help me, and not to have me for yourself?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol : I don't know what to do anymore~ *sigh*
 
 
Author : Gahh! It's my mistake, I accidently put too much Baekyeol in this... *sigh* XD