DATE

Break Up, Again?!!

 

 

It was her turn to wait for him in front of his workplace the next day. She was flustered by herself knowing she gave up on breaking up this time, sooo early. The fight and the break up things usually last at least for a week.

 

But Chanyeol had her worried when he showed up last night saying they should break up for real.

 

“Pick up the damn phone, Chanyeol!,” she growled when again, her call is directed to the voicemail. ‘Where is he?’ It has past office hour and he is not coming out.

 

‘Did he take a leave, today? Should I just walk in to his office?’

 

She cancelled her plan when suddenly she saw Chanyeol walking out. And he looks damn fine with his smiles. She was about to run to him when suddenly Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and had some bro-fist greeting with him.

 

Jaw-dropped.

 

‘Are they really dating each other? No, Chanyeol is straight for sure when he is with me!’

 

For now, she decided to follow them from behind because they seemed like they are heading somewhere. This is bad, she thought. Why is she stalking her boyfriend going out with his friend? She should just go to them, say hi, and take Chanyeol away.

 

Maybe because she felt that BeakYeol had potential. Gaaahhh~!

 

Anyway, the stalking led her to an amusement park.

 

And she felt like crying when the two -obviously- boys started to joke around with each other with overloaded skinships. She could no longer take them so she strides towards the couple, fuming.

 

“PARK CHAN YEOL!”

 

Two pairs of eyes turned her way. “How can you do this to me?”

 

“What?”

 

“If you really wanted to dump me, do it properly! Date a proper girl! Why date Baekkie of all people?!!!”

 

“Hold on, what is this?”

 

“Shut up Baekhyun. And you! Park Chan Yeol! How dare you reject all my calls! Why? I didn’t see this coming. I have suspected that you are gay, Baekhyun but Chanyeol is not! You must have seduced him, what did you do to my Channie~?!!” she is literally breaking down as she cried saying all these.

 

Then suddenly. “Oppa? You are gay?”

 

Two girls show up and the one with cute puppy eyes looked at Baekhyun in sad gaze. Baekhyun panic. “Yahh! N.. No! Of course not, Bomi. She don’t know what she is saying. And I’M. NOT. A. GAY, Eunji-shi!”

 

Eunji asked who they are. “I’m Baekhyun’s girlfriend. Why?”

 

“When did you get a girlfriend, Baekhyun?”

 

“This morning. Aishhh~ We just start dating and you were about to ruin it”

 

“Then what about this one?” Eunji pointed towards the other girl beside her.

 

Chanyeol did the answering part, saying that he asked Baekhyun to set a double date so that he can meet another girl. And the date happens to be here.

 

“Another girl, you said?” she glared.

 

“We are done Eunji-shi. Now will you excuse us? Let’s go, Naeun-shi, right?” she nodded and took his arm.

 

They walked away strolling in the amusement park, away from her.

 

Only when she is out of sight, Chanyeol and Baekhyun did a high five.

 

 

 

KoalaLand97 : "this story will be happy ending, right?"

Me : I don't know~ XD