IT'S OKAY

Break Up, Again?!!

 

 

Chanyeol hid behind a wall but he can still see Eunji standing there at the same spot, not moving. Shocked, maybe. Guilty hit him.
 
“Is it really okay to do this, Baekhyun?”
 
No respond. “Baek?” He turned beside him to see Baekhyun handed the girls the promised cash. Yeah, he asked for Baekhyun’s help and because Baekhyun refuse to play-date with him, Baekhyun came up with that idea.
 
The girls walked away, thanking them for the money. 
 
“Is it okay to do this?”
 
Baekhyun smirked, and then he wrapped his worried friend’s shoulder. “Channie, jealousy, always work. Trust me”
 
“But she looks like she’s about to cry,” Chanyeol took another glance at her but Baekhyun pulled him away before he could go to the girl and apologize.
 
“No no no. She needs to cry for you sometimes. I mean mannnn! I don’t think she has ever cried for you!”
 
“I don’t want her to cry because of me! Why would I want to be the cause of her tears?” he looked at his friend.
 
Baekhyun patted his back as a respond. “Yeol-ah. Those ‘Don’t cry because of me’ ‘I won’t make you cry’ words, are bull. They are…?”
 
“Bull?”
 
“Yes. Bull. Crying is the girls’ job when it comes to dating. How much she cries is the measurement of how much they love us. And it is not logic if Eunji never cries for you, you got me?”
 
“No. If she never cries, that means I’m doing a good job as her boyfriend”
 
Baekhyun sighed. “Too good, I’d say. That is why she needs that whatever whirlwind. Because you are too good to her. So you need to be harsh on her sometimes, girls nowadays like bad boys, I don’t know why”
 
But Chanyeol still do not get his friend’s thinking.
 
“So are we going home now?”
 
“No. She’ll be waiting when we get home. Let’s get home late today,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his friend’s wickedness
 
“If she is still there when we get home, she loves you. But if she’s not, then… you’d better be serious with her about breaking up”
 
“W.. Whaaat?”
 
 
 
 
 
When single Baekhyun give advices on dating... XD