SHE KNOWS

Break Up, Again?!!

 

 

 

She curses herself for letting her pride down. She kicked him for the obvious question that he bombed her.

 

“I believe I have answered that question countless time with the song”

 

He ‘Aww!’ in pain but then he giggled to her embarrassed reaction.

 

“Don’t get mad. I’m sorry,” he slung his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. “I want you too”. He planted a kiss on top of her head.

 

Without hesitation, she wrapped her hand around him, hugging the warmth that she has been craving for.

 

“Channieeeeeeee~ I miss you~!,” she tightens her hug for a two seconds to express how happy she is to be with him again.

 

He broke into a grin. “If you know you will miss me like this, why do you always love to initiate a break up, heung baby?”

 

“Because I know I will miss you like this,” she said proudly as if she did nothing wrong.

 

Chanyeol had to shake his head and sighed without letting his grin leave from his mouth, to her unreasonably cute answer.

 

“But I don’t need any break up to miss you~” he broke the hugging and pulled her hand to continue the strolling.

 

“So you miss me all the time?”

 

He took a deep breathe. Do I really need to answer this?’

 

But her lovely eyes that were blinking in curiosity tells him that he need to answer her.

 

“Yes. Not when I’m with you, coz you are with me. But I miss you,” he paused for a second. “I miss you when I open my eyes in the morning but didn’t see you next to me. I miss your disaster breakfast that you make for me whenever  I sleepover”

 

“Disaster but edible!” she corrected him. He had to nod and smile for her persistence.

 

“I miss you, when you didn’t text me good morning. I miss you when you didn’t call during lunch. And I miss you when I had to walk alone back to my dorm…”

“That’s all?”

 

“Do I really need to tell you the whole thing until I go to bed?”

 

She has asked the same question numerous times during the three years period. And today he still unwearyingly answered her.

 

She gave up trying to make him do the details.

 

“About the girl…,” she started.

 

“I swear I have nothing to do with the girl”

 

“I know”

 

“You know?”

 

“Baekhyun told me before the performance”

 

“He did?”

 

“He called, crying and said that you beat him. I laugh out loud when I heard him babbling with words that doesn’t really make much sense. But he conclude them well”

 

“Well, he should at least do that…,” he hugged her closer again as the night is getting cold. Then he added something that forced Eunji to smack him hard.

 

“But Naeun is really pretty isn’t she?”

 

 

 

Well,  they are all pretty~

And not to forget, our Baekkie~

This has to end (T_T) My affections towards Channie.

 

So goodbye~

Thank you for staying and to read this till the end.

For subscribing.

For all the encouraging commenters that motivate me to update.

ChanJi wish you a happy life! ^^

 

END