Prologue Part 6

Seduced In Sleepless City Vol 2

jiyoon-2012-calendar-4minute-29044635-50

After I was done, I got to the main hall and saw Hyun Joong sitting with a few guys.

I made my prescence known.

"I'm am sorry but have you seen my purse?" I asked

"Here," Yoochun said, handing it out to me.

Park Yoochun, the novelist?

Lee Joon stood beside Yoochun, appearing in suitmlooking incredibly handsome. "Oh, so you were Yoochun's date?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuPN8OpVc13Kc9e-I7NWU

Yoochun grins. "Something like that."

'No..............Not at all,' I denied, staring daggers at yoochun.

Lee Joon looks relieved."You're not?" Then would you care to be my date tonight tonight?" We can take our time all through the night Missy."

Geez I cannot stay here anymore, the longer I stay, the more bizzare things keeps happening to me!

Someone opened the main door and yelled,"Hey, are those slot machines broken? They jus don't line up no matter how many times I try."

Yoochun folded his arms. "They are not broken Joongie. You're just having bad lucks."

Oh wow, even Jae Joong is here and all these people knew each other?

Jae Joong saw me and he said," You! You're that reporter from earlier.What are you doing here with no make up on?"

I touched my face immediately. Oh no, my make up came off? I must have looked so messed up.

"Well, maybe its better this way." He said, grinning.

What does that mean? I wonder.

Bang Yong Guk appears beside Jae Joong looking cool as usual.

"Ah Mr Bang, I thank you again for saving me." I said, bowing my head slightly.

"You....stink of liquor."

I was dumbfounded. Did I hear him right?

"I'm sorry?"

But he just walked away, sitting beside Lee Joon.

I just realised that I am surrounded by a bunch of handsome men and I am the only girl here. Feeling awkward, I said," I have got to go now."

"Huh," Yoochun said. 'Oh come on, take a seat near me."

"Are you sure?" I asked, cautiously sat beside him.

Room service came and the table in front of us was filled with delicacies.

"Now, the food has arrived, let us toast to the luckiest girl in the whole world!!!!!!!," Hyun Joong said.

elevator-area-at-44th.jpg

I managed to excuse myself, hoping to find Chief. He must have been mad at me for my disappearing act.

I pressed for the elevator and looked back at the door. Phew, that was tense. I've never been surrounded by so many big shots before. This probably won't happen again.

Ughh, I am feeling wobbly. I think I am drunk.

I sneezed. Did I catch a cold now?

"Hey you!," a security yelled at me. He quickly grabbed my shoulders angrily,"This floor is off limits to the general public. What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry. I will leave immediately as soon as the lift is here."

Oh no , I felt so dizzy. I'm gonna fall.

The lift opened and the security tries to push me in.

"One moment security."someone said.

I saw Zelo.

"The girl was called up here by one of the VIPs , right Jiyoon?"

I nodded.

"Who invited her?"

"Ummmm..I'm ................."

 

PARK YOOCHUN?

KIM HYUN JOONG?

KIM JAE JOONG?

LEE JOON?

ZELO?

BANG YONG GUK?

Which one shall I choose?