Prologue Part 1

Seduced In Sleepless City Vol 2

 

<--------GANGNAM SEOUL--------->

 

 

 

 

The story begin at the night in the glittering city................................

Wow....the chandelier is sparkling, I felt like being in a movie scene right now ^.^

Chief stood beside me and said, "You're a one lucky girl. Getting the pre-opening of Korea's first legal casino as your first as your first assignment. "

"Definitely," I agree.

I got my dream job in a fashion magazine's editorial department. I'm pretty happy to get to cover such a major gala for my debut assignment.

'There will be a bunch of celebrities too," he said.

'It should be packed with great people," I added.

"Alright! Time to go in there and get some coverage new girl!"

"What?"

Thud.................. The editor in chief shoved me forward.

 

"Mr Kim Jae Joong! Who's your date for this party?" a reporter asked.

Owww, so many big shots ... I am gonna get crushed in here if I am not careful -.-

"Do you think here will be your next moving setting?"another reporter asked.

"Ack! Eh! Ekkkkk!"

Somehow I've gotten pushed out to the front!

 

"Who are you?"

Kim Jae Joong, the actor? The buzz lately is that he has been seeing the actress Hyuna.

"Are you a reporter?" He asked.

I nodded. " I am Jeon Jiyoon from the 'Cinderella ' editorial department."

"Ahh, I see...Charmed. What's your question lady?"

Calm down Jeon Jiyoon. Just keep your cool and interview him.....

"Well, you'rereported to be an item with the actress Hyuna. Is that true?"

"Huh?" He looked pissed off.

Oh no, I got nervous and blurted out a dumb question.

"What's your problem? Are you looking for a fight?" he said angrily.

I was shocked with his choice of words. "I'm sorry, I beg your pardon?"

Jae Joong looked at me with a smug. "Hyuna? Well at least she is a trillion times better than you. Satisfied?"

Ouch, he didn't have to say it like that . Grrrrrrrr

"Haha Joongie, that was a low blow," someone said, coming up from behind Jae Jong.

He turns to me,"And you, you must be the new editor huh?"

I nodded and bows my head slightly.

"I guess it got you nervous seeing Joongie in front of you."

Jae Joong looks livid. "Geez Yoochun Hyung, why are you sticking up for her? She's definitely not your type."

That Yoochun guy, observed me from head to toe, checking me out. "Oh , but I happen to like this type of girl"

Jae Joong shake his head. "Skirt chaser"

Yoochun laughs"I'll hve you know that I am pretty choosy". He took my chin in his hand and draw his face closer.

My eyes widen in horror. Is he gonna kiss me? My body loses its control and I watched as he passed his lips against my face and whispered into my ears that he was just kidding. "Or did you really want me too?"

I felt angry being played out like this. I gather my strength and pushed him away. "What's your deal?"

Jae Joong suddenly cuts in,"Yoochun hyung, let's ditch the press."

Yoochun nodded. "See you around new girl," he said before leaving.

I rolled my eyes at them. I had heard that Kim Jae Joong is self centered, I didn't believe it till I finally experienced it. That Yoochun guy is such a ert!!!!!!