The start

The Dark Side of the Sun

Haera looks at the oracle.. “how will I find the tears anyway?”.

“The solarius witch and the solarius tears have an inseparable bond. It is as though they are from the same soul but separated into different body. If you are near enough to one, a feeling of familiarity will start forming inside you. I suppose you could call it a calling. These tears will draw you towards them, that’s how you’ll find them.”

“And what if I can’t feel them? What’ll happen then?”

The oracle smiles at Haera, “then they’ll just come to you. Or they’ll find ways to make you come to them. Like I said, these tears can take form of anything, and only you can recognize them.”, her gaze turns serious “ However I must warn you, the darkness is everywhere, even in places you wouldn’t think there is. It is a master of disguise, and most probably will see to your every move. You have to be extra careful and try not to leave the side of your protectors.”

“Don’t worry we’ll make sure she’s safe”, Baekhyun reassures her, “how fast can we leave for the search and where do we start?”

“As soon as you gather the search party, start looking from the places near the portal that she got here from” the oracle tells him.  

Haera looks at the oracle, “what’ll happen if I won’t be able to do this? Will something really bad happen?”

“If you are unable to complete this task, chances are both the worlds will be in grave danger.” She looks towards the sky, “for it may happen that the sun will succumb to the night and all that is will fall”.

Haera gulps.

x-x-x-x

 

 

 In a room of a castle far away from the oracle’s temple, human forms start appearing from the shadows. They converge into figures wearing heavy dark clothes, with black dull eyes.

Among them, the largest shadow emerges and walks towards the single throne chair on top of a pedestal in one end of the room, throwing away his cloak in the process.

“Wow, someone doesn’t seem to be in a good mood”, a voice says from behind the throne chair.

“What the heck are you doing here?”

The guy emerges from behind the chair. He takes a look at the supposed ex-prince and smirks, “oh nothing much just checking out some things, for example, why someone of the higher ranks would enter enemy grounds like that? Last time I checked, you don’t belong there anymore L”.

L looks at the guy in front of him. He completely ignores the question and goes to sit on the throne.

“You’re not going to say anything huh?”

“No need for you to know anything so back off Sungyeol”, L hisses.

“What are you talking about? If it has anything to do with the enemy then of course it’s my business”, the guy named Sungyeol looks at L “you went there for the solarius witch didn’t you”.

No answer.

“I knew it. Otherwise there’s no way you’d barge into enemy grounds like that. Hmm I wonder if the high king already knows.”

“You are to tell nothing of this to anyone”, L barks at him.

“Whoa whoa no need to get all aggressive, it’s not like it’s in my power to control the flow of information… After all”, Sungyeol points to his ear “even the deepest secrets are not safe, for the wind has heard and seen it all”.

“So what’s the witch like? Does she really come from the other world?”

“None of your business”, L scowled at him.  

“Well guess we’ll soon find out what she looks like. So L when are we kidnapping her…she’d make a fine possession when she’s finished her duty of finding the tears, don’t you agree L”.

L grabs his collar, and glaring at him, “I said it’s none of your business”.

“Well, it’ll be soon enough. You don’t even need to say anything, Sungyeol answers him calmly.

“So even if you don’t tell us anything, everyone’ll soon find out”, another voice calls out. And then, another figure emerges from the shadows. A person with a cat like gait walks towards them and stands a little from the pedestal. “How do you do lord L?”

“Sungjong”

L lets go of Sungyeol. He fixes his collar and looks at the new guy.

“ Ahh perfect timing Sungjong. Did you come here to find out about L’s happy meeting with his old friends? Perhaps we should talk this over some tea.” Sungyeol asks him.

“Unfortunately no, I’ll have to decline that offer. Actually I’m here to deliver a message for you lord L. The high king has asked to see you. You must immediately leave for the west kingdom”.

“And why should I leave my land to go see the high king?”L looks at him with narrow eyes.

“To explain the reason for you leaving this castle and for another one thing”.

Sungyeol looks at L. "told you the news travels fast"

L raises an eyebrow. “What another thing?”

“To discuss the plan for the attack.”

“Hmph. What an impatient king. Why do I have to listen to what he says anyway’?

“Well”, Sungyeol puts an arm around L “it’s because you wouldn’t be where you are if it weren’t for us”

“And also because you are a valuable asset to the king; an important pawn in this game”, Sungjong smiles at him.

L gives out a hearty laugh. Sungyeol and Sungjong look at each other. He shrugs off Sungyeol’s hand and stands up.

“Okay then, I’ll go visit him. But it’s still to early to tell if I’m really his pawn”, L smirks, “In time it’ll be revealed”.

“What’ll be revealed?” Sungyeol asks him.

“Oh nothing much….. Just the fact about who is it that really owns this game”.

X-X-X-X-X-X

Long chapter *sighs*..more dudes form infinite yohoo.

Do comment and subscribe :)